- Prison Shower Scenes
- Prison Dance Scene
- Prison Handjob Scenes
- Hire Sprite
- Private Room Strip Scenes
- Private Room Blowjob Scenes
- Private Room Blowjob Cumshot Scenes
- Private Room Sex Scenes

I'm pretty sure for this content it meant it as Lex's Room for hiring as private room can be done only via posting in the actual bordello instead of the perspective of posting villain like its done for those hired at legion hq.

BraPanties91

Dec 15, 2019
Where do Circe's scenes take place? Saw her in Talas room and havent since. Realize it might be bugged but want to make sure im looking in the right area

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
yes the scene's are in lex room
Since I got to redoing the game over I haven't gotten Supergirl's slut uniform to trigger (after 20+ anal scenes), Mercy costumes of naked with short hair and naked long hair, Artemis' school uniform. I've broken Volcana out of prison and she's been a no show at all for hiring.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Actually I got her without cheating. Well, other than cheating on the money aspect anyway.
Give plays for how you got Circe without cheating...Also for those that got her in the main area she gets her own room under Raven afterwards if you read walkthrough which even that is a tad vague

Reactions: BraPanties91

eckolution

Apr 10, 2020
For the last 5? versions you can just load your old saves, no need to replace them or start over.
If you haven't played it before, it's pretty easy, just remember to reset your dancer(s) at least once a week (preferably every day in the beginning), if you're in a hurry, just use the cheat, with enough money you could probably 'finish' it in half an hour.
what are the cheat codes???

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes