Pampam777

Aug 13, 2020
sorry; How do I make him my henchman? I don't know much English, (I'm Spanish) and it's a bit difficult for me, thanks for the help friend.

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Nothing on the Mac version yet? I see questions here and there, but kinda lucky for the Windows guys despite some bugs. I guess I'll wait for a bit before it drops for Mac.

Reactions: hurry69

Revan 12345

Feb 28, 2020
Next year will definietly be the interested one. Je should finish all character in next 14 or 15 month. Some of the girls already have near half of the content. Girls without any content are BC, Zatana, Huntress and maybe a few others. Can't recall at this time.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Yes. You did and I was going back through a save that started well before that point to try and pinpoint the steps for you. I do have a job that interferes with my game playing.

But, since you want to come off sounding so rude about it, figure it out yourself.
My sincerest apologies for that perception I wasn't meaning at all to come off rude at all just as I said in an earlier post I've been trying to regain the content I had prior to having to reformat my hard drive thus losing my save which really is on me I should've created a copy of the save file in the registry before rushing on the reformatting. Hopefully when the other version of this game is up that the triggers are better.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
He said there would be Zatana or Huntress or Black Canary. He also said something about Audrey.
Also Wonder Woman needs major progression..Harley maybe... and more lesbian content other than the Poison Ivy or Killer Frost content...also there was apparently a roulette with ivy scene which showed aftermath script not really seeing the antics..

Hentagram

Aug 1, 2018
Any hope for the new mac version?
When will a Mac version be posted?
mac version for 2.2.9?
Nothing on the Mac version yet? I see questions here and there, but kinda lucky for the Windows guys despite some bugs. I guess I'll wait for a bit before it drops for Mac.
Mac 2.2.9 (Not Catalina Compatible):

MEGA

I hope mods can update the first post since people are still asking for links.:confused:

Rica2

Apr 6, 2019
I looked through the gallery for the girls and I just did an estimate of where we are with the completions there are 18 girls left 8 who need a lot of work and 10 who only need a little work done to varying degrees
the 8 who need the most work are Morgana Le Fay, Superwoman, Wonder Woman, Black Canary, Zatanna, Huntress, Catwoman, and Starfire.
the ten who don't need as much work are Mercy, Harley, Star Girl, Livewire, giganta, Hawkgirl, Star Sapphire, galatea, Audrey, and Blackfire.
I think all this should be completed sometime in the middle or end of next summer

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I looked through the gallery for the girls and I just did an estimate of where we are with the completions there are 18 girls left 8 who need a lot of work and 10 who only need a little work done to varying degrees
the 8 who need the most work are Morgana Le Fay, Superwoman, Wonder Woman, Black Canary, Zatanna, Huntress, Catwoman, and Starfire.
the ten who don't need as much work are Mercy, Harley, Star Girl, Livewire, giganta, Hawkgirl, Star Sapphire, galatea, Audrey, and Blackfire.
I think all this should be completed sometime in the middle or end of next summer
Morgaine won't need that much work if it's same as Circe.Superwoman is missing just 1-2 actions more than some others-so also not really that much work.
Also you forget that some other are also missing scenes.
The list

Tala,Talia,Lois
If they won't have slut outfit they are complete,otherwise now it's the time to make them sluts

Maxima,Roulette
no anal scenes,Roulette is also missing slut outfit

Volcana,Livewire,Star Sapphire,Giganta,Morgaine le Fey
first 2 don't have only 1-2 scenes,others a little more

Harley,Mercy,Audrey,Galatea,Blackfire,Superwoman
missing from 3 to 6 actions each

Catwoman,Stargirl,Hawkgirl
bordello content is missing,no idea if Hawkgirl will have slut outfit

Starfire,Wonder Woman
Little progress in the cell,but overall- a lot of work

Huntress,Black Canary,Zatanna
nothing from 3 years.For last 60 months only 1 special in GS and 1 scene in MB.

Reactions: Revan 12345

TheSwagDaddy

May 26, 2020
Hi guys, need a little help with Talia, i did all of her Nanda Pharbat events and the Yacht, but in the vault there are still like five unlockable scenes. Do you guys know which ones could those be and how to unlock them? Thanks in advance :)

TheSwagDaddy

May 26, 2020
Hi guys, need a little help with Talia, i did all of her Nanda Pharbat events and the Yacht, but in the vault there are still like five unlockable scenes. Do you guys know which ones could those be and how to unlock them? Thanks in advance :)
I was wrong, there are like 10 unlocable scenesremaining.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes