pjw7326

Oct 16, 2018
i hope black canary or huntress is given cell room in next update or Zatanna a room at Tala's magic rooms . I would like to see as they have not been progressed yet harley quinn and wonder woman instead of sex and anal with Lex have
1 in Harleys case sex with Ivy instead ( if she is set as henchwoman to lex & ivy is in lex's room ) or Mercy if Ivy isnt in lex's room & other girls if she is not henchwoman ( like killer frost ) including batgirl if fully broken , Galatea , wonder woman if fully broken , audrey , Terra & Catwoman
2 in wonder womans case her sex is with who ever you have set as henchwoman , i would just like some fully lesbianized characters other then blowjob and handjob

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
i hope black canary or huntress is given cell room in next update or Zatanna a room at Tala's magic rooms . I would like to see as they have not been progressed yet harley quinn and wonder woman instead of sex and anal with Lex have
1 in Harleys case sex with Ivy instead ( if she is set as henchwoman to lex & ivy is in lex's room ) or Mercy if Ivy isnt in lex's room & other girls if she is not henchwoman ( like killer frost ) including batgirl if fully broken , Galatea , wonder woman if fully broken , audrey , Terra & Catwoman
2 in wonder womans case her sex is with who ever you have set as henchwoman , i would just like some fully lesbianized characters other then blowjob and handjob

I believe they'll be working on that soon, the more BoP members getting their own rooms the merrier. I'm quite optimistic for some more lesbian content as the MM and Artemis scenes were pretty hot.

Reactions: KaiserST

karlel

Nov 12, 2018
Hello i can't unlock Circe and Rose, how can I do please?

Ivy is freezed she appear in my villain list but she is blocked how to fix that please?

Sere1

Apr 14, 2019
Hello i can't unlock Circe and Rose, how can I do please?

Ivy is freezed she appear in my villain list but she is blocked how to fix that please?
I believe you have to replay the Yacht event (go to Lex's office to do so) and when there, focus on either Rose or Circe, whichever you prefer to grab first. Same way you get Jinx

notmm27

Oct 28, 2018
is the dream of playing it on mobile still a thing(cause laptop's hinge broke and is now basically a pc)? anyone know the rebuilt situation? i've checked the patreon page and it still says that it will catch up early 2020.

karlel

Nov 12, 2018
I believe you have to replay the Yacht event (go to Lex's office to do so) and when there, focus on either Rose or Circe, whichever you prefer to grab first. Same way you get Jinx
Hello Sere1,
I succeded to hire Rose but i try to speak three time to Circe in the Halloween Party but it's always a dead end.
I will try Yatch event for Circe

EnolaHolmes13

Sep 22, 2020
So I'm sure this has been answered before, but the idea of me finding in somewhere within 937 pages is a bit out there. And I checked every guide listed on the first post, but none of them detail this information.

Could someone please explain to me the Device Upgrades and when you are able to do specific things with girls? I have several girls at Level 5 but I cannot put them in Private Rooms in the Bordello. Can someone tell me how to do this?

Also, are you able to get girls who have upgraded or "unlocked" to Level 6 higher? Can they work the club or the brothel, and how so? I have had Batgirl for a long time and have nicknames and anal unlocked and still cannot put here in either place.

I reset Batgirl to see what would happen, thinking I would just be able to put her in the brothel with all of her cell costumes but she lost all of them. Is there anyway to use cell costumes in the brothel?

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
So I'm sure this has been answered before, but the idea of me finding in somewhere within 937 pages is a bit out there. And I checked every guide listed on the first post, but none of them detail this information.

Could someone please explain to me the Device Upgrades and when you are able to do specific things with girls? I have several girls at Level 5 but I cannot put them in Private Rooms in the Bordello. Can someone tell me how to do this?

Also, are you able to get girls who have upgraded or "unlocked" to Level 6 higher? Can they work the club or the brothel, and how so? I have had Batgirl for a long time and have nicknames and anal unlocked and still cannot put here in either place.
Did you unlock a private room in MB?You can buy only 1.
About upgrades of a device
level 1 - dance in GS
level 2 - strip in GS
level 3 - special in GS(masturbation)
level 4 - MB room
level 5 - Private room in MB
level 6 - exhibition in MB
unlock 1 - put the superheroine in a cell

Fyre_AFD

Sep 6, 2020
So far, I've come across two issues. One is Supergirl's Slut intro doesn't unlock even though I've done everything with her multiple times. The second being Volcana hasn't showed up once at the hideout even though it's been over 10 days since I broke her out.
I too am having the same issue with Supergirl's slut intro. It may have been caused by Galatea's interactions? idk I'm trying to go through each of her steps again to see if that helps and I haven't yet found any fixes in search.
Any fix ideas or if its a needs-a-patch/newsave bug
Like I put Barbara into her leotard outfit once and it played out her banter scene about the costume even tho her nicknaming had been unlocked

Volcana is unlockable via cheat menu if she hasn't appeared at the legion hideout
The halloween yatch event sometimes goes black, fix seems to be esc>save>load

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
I too am having the same issue with Supergirl's slut intro. It may have been caused by Galatea's interactions? idk I'm trying to go through each of her steps again to see if that helps and I haven't yet found any fixes in search.
Any fix ideas or if its a needs-a-patch/newsave bug
Like I put Barbara into her leotard outfit once and it played out her banter scene about the costume even tho her nicknaming had been unlocked

Volcana is unlockable via cheat menu if she hasn't appeared at the legion hideout
The halloween yatch event sometimes goes black, fix seems to be esc>save>load
What exactly supergirl slut intro issue? Didn't you get to receive that scene? There is a bug that has not been fixed to achieve this scene, you need Galatea, however, you will have to do all interactions with Galatea as your henchwoman. Go to Supergirl's cell and follow these interactions along with Galatea.
Spank
BJ
Sex
Anal
maybe I must is forgetting another, at some point when you enter the Supergirl cell the intro slut will appear. There is a bug where an interaction disappears, you need to change the henchwoman and skip a few days that I don't remember how many and then put Galatea back as your henchwoman and go back to Supergirl's cell and see if the interaction appeared.

Oct 15, 2018
well this game need a scene unlock cheat or mod... it's not that dead brain friendly for me , always have some scenes locked , that annoying me so much

Fyre_AFD

Sep 6, 2020
What exactly supergirl slut intro issue? Didn't you get to receive that scene? There is a bug that has not been fixed to achieve this scene, you need Galatea, however, you will have to do all interactions with Galatea as your henchwoman. Go to Supergirl's cell and follow these interactions along with Galatea.
Spank
BJ
Sex
Anal
maybe I must is forgetting another, at some point when you enter the Supergirl cell the intro slut will appear. There is a bug where an interaction disappears, you need to change the henchwoman and skip a few days that I don't remember how many and then put Galatea back as your henchwoman and go back to Supergirl's cell and see if the interaction appeared.
Yeah that did the trick, thanks
Supergirl Slut intro fix:
Spankw/Galatea > BJw/Galatea >Sex disappeares > removeGalatea and visit till Sex came back > visit w/Galatea choose sex > next visit w/Galatea unlocked Supergirl Slut scene. I assume you'd need to do anal while Galatea is there but i already had that done

And now im trying to unlock Artemis' Tigress, which may just need a few PR visits to trigger. The gallery for some reason has tigress exhibition, which may be part of the issue/bug
And Artemis's Chesire licking, which idk may just take a bunch of fingering? edit: yup took a few chesire visits and it triggered. Tho i did put Artemis in the MB one night then re-upgraded her

Reactions: Kojj4
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes