Aquilas

Jan 16, 2019
So the guide says that Terra can be captured after all the heroines. Still I don't have that option and don't want to use console. Moreover, how to start league of assassins event?

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
So the guide says that Terra can be captured after all the heroines. Still I don't have that option and don't want to use console. Moreover, how to start league of assassins event?
Catwoman will tell you about Terra. To do the league things you must speak to Talia during the yacht party several times. After that she will keep visiting the office. Also recommend speaking to Circe now during both parties since she now has her content set after the parties. There's only a handful of people that you must speak to during the yacht party if you want to unlock them - Talia, Circe, Slade/Rose, and Jinx. I don't think the other ones unlock anything outside of party scenes.

Windhy

Apr 19, 2020
Anyone else just play this for 1-2 heroine characters and then quits? There's a lot of bloat characters and they pretty much all have the same pattern like

1. Wtf is happening? Luthor!
  2. Whats with the dress?
  3. Fine I'll dance
  4. Ok I'll suck your dick
  5. I'm your eternal slave
that's true haha, i just play for wonder woman,galatea,blackfire and starfire contents

Pampam777

Aug 13, 2020
Harley when he is a henchman who can he interact with? I thought it was with Batgirl, but I've been trying for a while and nothing.

Shadow66

Jul 31, 2017
So I found some more bugs. Still no Volcana or Circe but now neither do Rose or Metallo have shown up. Haven't been able to unlock Artemis's Tigress outfit when I post her in the private room and when I started the Artemis x Megan scene, Artemis's model doesn't show. Its just Megan standing there with half a dick. I also noticed there is a special option for Blackfire but nothing happens when I click.

hurry69

May 28, 2018
So I found some more bugs. Still no Volcana or Circe but now neither do Rose or Metallo have shown up. Haven't been able to unlock Artemis's Tigress outfit when I post her in the private room and when I started the Artemis x Megan scene, Artemis's model doesn't show. Its just Megan standing there with half a dick. I also noticed there is a special option for Blackfire but nothing happens when I click.
I can't get the tigress outfits either...

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
that's the think all cell scene's and leash scene's are the same just diffrent people and diffrent wording. so kinda funny to think big money for same stuff but diffrent line's lol

Deleted member 1267484

Mar 3, 2019
Is the hawkgirl scene in the base rape (the one with luthor ) is it non mind control rape) just a yes or no pls and thx if someone could spare the time to respond

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Is the hawkgirl scene in the base rape (the one with luthor ) is it non mind control rape) just a yes or no pls and thx if someone could spare the time to respond
It's rape, but she's not being controlled. Should be quite clear based on the obvious difference in the dialogue between the Bordello and the cells.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes