Kain2358

Mar 30, 2019
From the last SR7 Stream.... Wonder Woman MB scene with Lobo View attachment 835439
Yes! I don't want to say that I called it, but I kinda did.
It would also be nice to have some more more variety in the Meta-Bordello. Artemis and Terra have a scene with Deathstroke. I would like all the girls to have a second scene with some villain.

Perhaps Parasite (or Metallo?) wants a bite of Supergirl? Clarion the witch boy pays for a time with Zatanna. Psymon enjoying a few rounds with Miss Martian. Bane breaking the Batgirl. Stuff like that.
Who would you pair with the rest of the heroines?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i will just wait and see what happen's. for those who hate trainer scene's and stuff it's part of the game so either you get us to it are the game will never be to thee liking. i am suprised the dev listened to them from what i have heard he get's cranky when peole tale him what to do.

festerloves

Oct 6, 2017
i will just wait and see what happen's. for those who hate trainer scene's and stuff it's part of the game so either you get us to it are the game will never be to thee liking. i am suprised the dev listened to them from what i have heard he get's cranky when peole tale him what to do.
I can barely parse this ESL post but I guess it's saying something about "it's the game"? No, it's really not. The game was about running a mind-controlled superhero strip club and brothel, but when you get swamped by a bunch of loud people begging for their preferred style of game I guess anybody can cave to satisfy the masses (of sock puppets).

To be honest I wonder if having to make a completely different game from what he planned to do is part of the problem with delays. You look at his body of work, and most of his stuff is about exhibitionism, girls turning slutty on their own without being cajoled into it, or mind control. Completely different from the beta manlet power fantasy bullshit of slave trainers games. As much as I bag on him for delays, refusing to hire any assistants or a coder, and the two month content drop shift, If I had to do a bunch of work on stuff I wasn't really into I'd drag my feet too.

You could see it every time he made a major content update that wasn't cell scenes; massive party on a boat with branching paths and tons of scenes? "Where's the cell content!?!?!?!" Prison update with a new villainess and hot prison sex? "Where's the cell content????!!!" On and on and on, complaints and nagging every time it wasn't paperdoll cutouts on the same background with repetitive, identical dialog.

xawassim

May 25, 2017
I'm sorry to bother, but is anyone else with a blackfire bug, where her Lex secretary clothes is unlocked, but she can't be choose as a henchwoman.
Is there any way to solve it?
Thanks in advance

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well that's true but when i first started playng this game there were cell scene's in it. the other stuff was coming along as well. hard to say when it all went nut's tho lol.

Drak09

Jan 2, 2018
I feel like a bordello and strip club are such a missed opportunities, they should both be heavily expanded on, to give a few examples.

Strip club:
Have private lap dances
Have those scenes evolve into blowjob,sex,anal heck even gangbangs.
Those scenes should be available both with Lex and with other people
Have them dance without mind control, knowing that they are there dancing so a separate evolved dance
Do a combined dance scenes where multiple girls strip together

Bordello:
Ability for other heroes to rent and have fun with girls this should not be limited as it is
There should be sex, blowjob and anal scenes separate from gangbang scenes basically a vilian rents a heroine for a night kind of a deal.
Again doing all of this again with the stipulation that they are now aware to what they do this opens up a new way to do stuff new perspective.

There are probably more stuff that you could do with both this is just my shower thoughts more or less, and i wanna finish this with one more thing. I mentioned how we should have separate strip and bordello scenes where their mind is blank and where they are aware and i think that this should be done through device mechanic. Simply put when u get them to dungeons their device transfers them from blank to aware and when u send them back if u do they get blank again and u gotta go from everything from the start don't do that, do it so that when u send them back they are aware but stil gotta strip again u can have dialogue where they refuse and he talks them into it. Basically i agree that there should be more than this dungeon focus but i also feel like if we are going to have more of the strip club and bordello there should be more ways to have fun there as well.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I feel like a bordello and strip club are such a missed opportunities, they should both be heavily expanded on, to give a few examples.

Strip club:
Have private lap dances
Have those scenes evolve into blowjob,sex,anal heck even gangbangs.
Those scenes should be available both with Lex and with other people
Have them dance without mind control, knowing that they are there dancing so a separate evolved dance
Do a combined dance scenes where multiple girls strip together

Bordello:
Ability for other heroes to rent and have fun with girls this should not be limited as it is
There should be sex, blowjob and anal scenes separate from gangbang scenes basically a vilian rents a heroine for a night kind of a deal.
Again doing all of this again with the stipulation that they are now aware to what they do this opens up a new way to do stuff new perspective.

There are probably more stuff that you could do with both this is just my shower thoughts more or less, and i wanna finish this with one more thing. I mentioned how we should have separate strip and bordello scenes where their mind is blank and where they are aware and i think that this should be done through device mechanic. Simply put when u get them to dungeons their device transfers them from blank to aware and when u send them back if u do they get blank again and u gotta go from everything from the start don't do that, do it so that when u send them back they are aware but stil gotta strip again u can have dialogue where they refuse and he talks them into it. Basically i agree that there should be more than this dungeon focus but i also feel like if we are going to have more of the strip club and bordello there should be more ways to have fun there as well.
Lap Dance should be special 2 in GS.Or that was the idea back in 2015.
But we also should be getting Fire,Ice and Batwoman after WW.Instead we got Miss Martian,Artemis,Starfire,Raven and Terra.

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Keep doing stuff with Blackfire in the cell to unlock henchwoman. The outfit was visible but not selectable on mine, needed more interactions.

lollapoza

Jun 30, 2019
I absolutely do not understand how anyone can like the cuckidillo content or the trans content. Stuff with the girls giving each other oral is cool, but all the rest of the cuckold stuff is gross
Lex doesn't care about heroines, he just uses them as sex slaves. It's the same with henchwomens, he keeps them because they are useful. In general, Lex doesn't love anyone.

Semiguacamole

Aug 3, 2017
I was able to slot Poison Ivy to the Meta Bordello and I've put Batgirl into one of the bordello slots. Banged my head against the wall repeatedly to appease the gods of the random generator matrix but to no avail. I have then dicked around with the registry to get the Poison Ivy v Batgirl scene still without any success.

I really didn't want to play Windows the Registry Editor any further so I got fed up with all that and just extracted the resources from the game and slammed them together in what is surely an incorrect zoom ratio but at least I got a look at it...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now that I look at it, this might even be a private room scene.

Last edited:

Killerqueen21

Jan 17, 2019
Hi guys! Does someone know if there is some updated guide out there? I just lost track of where I was or which version I used to play, I don't know who has new content to try. It would be nice if there was some kind of "check" symbol or something warning about the amount of content completion with each character, don't you think?

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes