Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Hi guys! Does someone know if there is some updated guide out there? I just lost track of where I was or which version I used to play, I don't know who has new content to try. It would be nice if there was some kind of "check" symbol or something warning about the amount of content completion with each character, don't you think?
Most of what you are asking about can be found in the OP, the very first post of the thread which gets updated.

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
I'm sorry to bother, but is anyone else with a blackfire bug, where her Lex secretary clothes is unlocked, but she can't be choose as a henchwoman.
Is there any way to solve it?
Thanks in advance
I don't remember seeing a bug with Black Fire, but if you already have it in your cell just interact with it by doing actions like talk, dance and spank it will be available as your henchwoman.

zayn zidel

Sep 25, 2019
How to unlock Tigress Outfits:
Take Artemis to Private Room (Bordello).
Interact with her (Once per night for 3 times)
BJ - Sex - Anal (you only choose two)
After interacting with Artemis for 3 nights in the private room you will unlock the Tigress outfit.

How do I do Poison Ivy's lesbian scene?
There is a bug in this version that prevents you from putting Poison Ivy on Bordello. However, you can only get the Poison Ivy scene with Batgirl through Regedit.

WIN+R - Regedit - HKEY_CURRENT_USER - Software - Someguy - Something Unlimited
I don't remember which code to put if you want to try

suSlot01_ivySCSH01_h414744533 = change the value to 1
suSlot01_ivyU_h3262722474 = change the value to 1
suSlot01_ivyL_h3262722483 = change the value to 1
suSlot01_ivyP_h3262722479 = change the value to 1
suSlot01_ivySC01_h4145481070 = change the value to 1
suSlot01_ivySCLS01_h413727537 = change the value to 1
suSlot01_ivySCLS02_h413727538 = change the value to 1

You will have to find out what it is, unfortunately I don't know. I had to change the entire value to 1 to unlock the scene with Batgirl. Do it at your own risk.

How to unlock the Cheshire and Artemis licking scene?
I don't know if there is a bug but getting this scene takes a little time. You need Cheshire as a henchwoman and go to Artemis's cell and choose the Finger or talk action. You will have to repeat this scene 7 or 10 times.

How do I get the Slade scene with Artemis?
You need to put Artemis in a room in Bordello. Watch the scene, then skip one night and review the scene again.
There is another heroine who has a scene with Slade but I'm not remembering it right now, I don't know if it's Batgirl, Terra or Miss Martian.
Many thanks man.
I know it must be tiresome cattering to all us perverts but I appreciate it.

Reactions: Kojj4

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
And almost all of the characters and backgrounds are based from that very same garbage bin you mentioned.
Nah. Just because something came from the 90s doesn't mean it's automatically bad. Lobo, however, is everything that was wrong with comics in the 90s and should be left to rot in a garbage bin filled with other shitty things from the 90s. Like Limp Bizkit, Geocities, dial up modems, Billy Ray Cyrus, and Furbies.

sperg

Aug 6, 2017
Nah. Just because something came from the 90s doesn't mean it's automatically bad. Lobo, however, is everything that was wrong with comics in the 90s and should be left to rot in a garbage bin filled with other shitty things from the 90s. Like Limp Bizkit, Geocities, dial up modems, Billy Ray Cyrus, and Furbies.
Lobo is really one of the DC equivalents of deadpool he started out serious but turned into satire on gritty over the top violence of the 80's, his creator says he was initially an anti hero like Punisher and Wolverine (like how deadpool was satire of deathstroke) that shifted into a commentary on how funny the gritty ultraviolence of the 80's and early 90's was and how it was tryong to be serious

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
that's not true i rember seeing something were lex and mercy had a child and i think they were married. i said think they were married the kid she had red hair and mercys temper.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
I liked his character, especially in the animated Superman series. Not so much when he was in the animated Justice League.

JetGameZero

Jan 13, 2020
I don't know if anybody ever thought of this idea but wouldn't It be pretty cool if there was a way where you could change how the girls look not taking about outfits I mean actually look like from different series like young justice or the animated movies and stuff, but it will probably never happen way to much work to probably implement it but it would be pretty cool wouldn't it

GuyMan66

Jan 21, 2020
I don't know if anybody ever thought of this idea but wouldn't It be pretty cool if there was a way where you could change how the girls look not taking about outfits I mean actually look like from different series like young justice or the animated movies and stuff, but it will probably never happen way to much work to probably implement it but it would be pretty cool wouldn't it
No.

Nobodysaidbatman

Jun 9, 2019
should Catwomanqw really be running the bordello? she may be a thief but i do not see the any Catwoman actually running a mind-controlled women cathouse...I can see her running a cathouse just not a mind control one. i figure that would be the weak link that would take down Luthor. as Catwoman values freedom most and all.
PS: holly roberson Catwoman on the other hand i can see running the operation.

jefxxxyxyz

Nov 10, 2018
I was able to slot Poison Ivy to the Meta Bordello and I've put Batgirl into one of the bordello slots. Banged my head against the wall repeatedly to appease the gods of the random generator matrix but to no avail. I have then dicked around with the registry to get the Poison Ivy v Batgirl scene still without any success.

I really didn't want to play Windows the Registry Editor any further so I got fed up with all that and just extracted the resources from the game and slammed them together in what is surely an incorrect zoom ratio but at least I got a look at it...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now that I look at it, this might even be a private room scene.
IIRC Batgirl needs to be posted to the single person cuckadillo room ands Ivy has to not be posted anywhere

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes