downloaderbo

Aug 18, 2017
The characters cosplay as cartoon characters, Marvel characters, fast food restaurant mascots(!) etc. in the Halloween event.
Cammy is a character from Capcom. XD
I liked very much some of that costumes for Lex and the girls. That was a nice surprise for me.
The role play was good too.

Reactions: KaiserST

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well she has the body and i do believe the look of cammy. she was so damn hot too i really did like all the castomes tho.wonder woman as she hulk damn sex too.

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
someone knows something about the new content that will come out and when it will come out more or less

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Damn didn't know that, guess I gotta stop giving Galatea (best girl) all my time
Galatea and Supergirl were Sailor Uranus and Sailor Moon.
Have I been playing the game wrong this whole time? Pretty sure I exhausted all talks with Galatea and it just goes to repeat talks everytime I visit her. Or do I need supergirl as well?
It's the Halloween event-choose to go with Galatea,she will bring Supergirl.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dan3000

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Galatea and Supergirl were Sailor Uranus and Sailor Moon.
Have I been playing the game wrong this whole time? Pretty sure I exhausted all talks with Galatea and it just goes to repeat talks everytime I visit her. Or do I need supergirl as well?

dirheim

Aug 15, 2018
Is there a timetable for a MAC version of 2.2.9?
Will it work on Catalina? In that case I’ll support them again, but I’m not I’m the mood of starting a lengthy, grinding game like this from zero, unless they’ve added any new kind of cheat that unlocks everything, last time I checked the windows versions half the girls were missing in the cheat menu

Reactions: Testerguy19

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
where can I find circe guys please
You meet Circe at the Yacht event and after interacting with her and leaving the event you go to Tala where you will find Circe. If she is not there, just use the cheat to unlock her and then go back to Tala.

I can't put Poison Ivy anywhere. Is it a bug in this version or what?
This new version looks like there is a bug that prevents you from putting Poison Ivy, Rose and Jinx in Lex's room. I don't know if it is with everyone, but with me there is this bug. Maybe in the next update the bug will be fixed.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
You meet Circe at the Yacht event and after interacting with her and leaving the event you go to Tala where you will find Circe. If she is not there, just use the cheat to unlock her and then go back to Tala.

This new version looks like there is a bug that prevents you from putting Poison Ivy, Rose and Jinx in Lex's room. I don't know if it is with everyone, but with me there is this bug. Maybe in the next update the bug will be fixed.
I have a problem with Livewire.Should check about other 3.Actually Poison Ivy was working for me.So that leaves Rose and Jinx to check.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes