Nobodysaidbatman

Jun 9, 2019
pretty sure this was Frank "whores whores whores" Miller in the dark knight returns
He also made her a former prostitute in Batman year one
Dude has issues
actually, Catwoman being a pro origin was dated to 1989 and was removed during the events of zero hour...also her being a pro was not a backstory created by Miller but instead Mindy Newell. cats work by Miller is more in line with that of a dominatrix ...and i also prefer the cat to be more of a badass than the pre-zero-hour Catwoman as I view her as a fighter on par with batman who takes no shit. also, I am too fond of the new origin for Catwoman in the graphic novel Catwoman under the moonlight.

Also Catwoman is a thief and socialite in DCAU.

However, there is a difference between what luter is doing with the heroes as they are not being compensated for there 'work'. PS: sorry for the morality stuff but i am becoming a big fan of catwoman. its not like i can post a discussion about this on DC Universes community board.

May 30, 2017
actually, Catwoman being a pro origin was dated to 1989 and was removed during the events of zero hour...also her being a pro was not a backstory created by Miller but instead Mindy Newell. cats work by Miller is more in line with that of a dominatrix ...and i also prefer the cat to be more of a badass than the pre-zero-hour Catwoman as I view her as a fighter on par with batman who takes no shit. also, I am too fond of the new origin for Catwoman in the graphic novel Catwoman under the moonlight.

Also Catwoman is a thief and socialite in DCAU.

However, there is a difference between what luter is doing with the heroes as they are not being compensated for there 'work'. PS: sorry for the morality stuff but i am becoming a big fan of catwoman. its not like i can post a discussion about this on DC Universes community board.
Thats cool, what other comics are good for catwoman, i'm getting back into comics and want to get as many on my reading list as possible.

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
Let's see when they put catwoman content that you want to see I guess the end of lsmena that ivne will release version

hurry69

May 28, 2018
MAC Version:
Mac 2.2.9 (Not Catalina Compatible):

MEGA

I hope mods can update the first post since people are still asking for links.:confused:
Use the following method to run the app with Catalina:
Open up your terminal application then type (without the quotes) "cd Downloads", then press enter (this is assuming the application is in your downloads folder).
Then type "chmod +x SU_2.2.9mac.app/Contents/MacOS/SU_2.2.9mac" in terminal and press enter again.
Now open the application.

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
Someone knows more or less date when they will release the next version I think it will come out next week at the end of the week more than anything because of the dates coiciden or next week the truth is that there is already hope that someone knows something

Rica2

Apr 6, 2019
Someone knows more or less date when they will release the next version I think it will come out next week at the end of the week more than anything because of the dates coiciden or next week the truth is that there is already hope that someone knows something
They release a new version every two months If we're lucky the next release will come out on Halloween or sometime around but most likely it'll probably come out sometime November eighth through 15th and that will probably be the last released for this year

Elmacmanus

Feb 18, 2018
So how do you unlock Circe ? Guide say to just talk to her on the yatch and then go to Tala's, but she's never showing up

uandas

Apr 27, 2020
i have a doubt about the hd asset pack, is it just for observation or can i import it into the game? if i can how do i do it?

Praeceps411

Aug 25, 2019
Im sure this has been answered, but I can't find it and with almost 950 pages of posts...

Terra died and even though it says I picked up her hair to enable the cloning process, when I go into the cloning lab all the vials are empty. I've already cloned Audrey and Galetea so cloning is a go for me, I just can't clone Terra. is there an in game fix for this or do I have to edit the registry entries? If the latter, which ones would I change and to what would I change them? I thank you all for any help you can provide.

Skurt

Apr 10, 2017
I just get black screen and game freeze when i try to go into stargirls cell.... any one knows how to fix or smthing?

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes