Rica2

Apr 6, 2019
From the last SR7 Stream.... Supergirl MB scene with Lobo
View attachment 856675
I think that's it for Lobo content I hope but this does show what he has planned for the bordello though one Bordello scene with regular customers an extra Bordello scenes with different villains Deathstroke for Artemis and Tara Lobo for Wonder Woman and Supergirl but that does beg the question who's the villain for some of the other girls going to be and also what the hell is going to be the focus of this next update it has to be big since it's most likely going to be the last update for the year unless he gives us something before Christmas which I doubt but fingers crossed

RoadGork

Dec 16, 2017
Hmm, might have encountered bug with Artemis on latest version, visited her with Cheshire and blowjob and anal scenes seems to be bugged. Both of them were accepted by Artemis without any progression with her reaction, and it seems that her slut state is now unreachable. Might have been caused by Chesire scenes with her (fingering) or just the fact that i visited Artemis with her... Anyone else encountered this? Any solutions?

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
good content is coming looks like wonder woman and supergirl are going to have content molaria have worden woman content in cell

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Never assume that Wonder Woman content being shown on the stream means that it's actually coming. This wouldn't be the first update where people are disappointed when it's about a random villain and someone off of one of the boat events instead of the one shown on stream.

Reactions: zenzaxaznez

Elmacmanus

Feb 18, 2018
At this
Never assume that Wonder Woman content being shown on the stream means that it's actually coming. This wouldn't be the first update where people are disappointed when it's about a random villain and someone off of one of the boat events instead of the one shown on stream.
Yeah at this point i'm not even sure finishing major heroines and highly requested arcs is in their interest. It's obvious the game will not have an "ending" so people will just leave once their favorite character is done, might as well just keep giving them random scenes with minor characters

Nov 13, 2017
Anyone have any advice on how to unlock the Artemis/Miss Martian scenes? I have both there slut outfits unlocked which is what the guide says is all you need, but its not procing for me.

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
the next update Will they release it at the end of this month or at the end of next month?

Carvangar

Jul 9, 2017
I just don't care about who gets dicked down by whomst anymore, Lex never cared about any of these women so why should we? It's all just a game we are all playing so lets just capture and throw them all in the meat pit: Heroine, Villainess, other, etc.
Lex is already treating a large number of those super villian babes as whores anyway, the natural step is to send them off to the bordello to start making real bank. :p

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes