SnakeLake

Aug 27, 2020
Is anyone else having difficulty getting Supergirl's "slut" costume? I went through all the options multiple times but nothing is changing. Did I encounter a bug?

Snitsky

Jun 7, 2020
it seems I have done everything I can with blackfire, yet I can't unlock her as a henchwoman, any ideas?
I'm having the same issue. I must have spanked her like 10 times and still can't get her to be henchwoman. I've even gotten the dialogue with her where Lex says the next time comes back he expects an answer but he never gets an answer.

I'm also having the same issue where I can't get Artemis' licking scene with Cheshire. I've done the fingering at least 10 times but can't get past it.

CQPCon

Dec 27, 2017
Bugs
For some reason, Mercy's Lingerie 2 and Naked slot don't seem to be accessible. Not only that, but Superwoman's Halloween gallery doesn't unlock for me, even though I did the events. Circe's Leash scenes instead link to her BJ scene. Raven's Leash Gallery has 2 Locked scenes at the end that glitches out. Wonder Woman's Lasso gallery, Miss Martian's Dance 2 gallery, and Raven's Spank Gallery has no scenes to access.

Also, there are some scenes that don't seem to be unlocked for some reason. They are:
Mercy
  • Dance (7 unknown (Naked? Naked with hair down? Unknown?)
  • Strip (Lingerie 1 Lingerie 2 Unknown?)
  • Handjob (Naked naked with hair down)
  • Blowjob (Naked naked with hair down)
Supergirl
  • Anal (naked, naked with hair down)
Artemis
  • Spank (Casual School Girl Slut Naked)
  • Finger (Artemis: naked)
Starfire
  • Inspection (3 Unknown (Naked? Terrible?))
Miss Martian
  • Finger (Slut or Short)
  • Strip (2 Unknown)
  • Blowjob (Naked with Short Hair)
  • Sex (Nude with short hair)
  • Anal (Naked with Short hair)
  • Leash (short)
  • Artemis BJ (short)
  • Artemis Anal (Short)
Raven
  • Strip (unknown)
Erica: Blowjob

How do you access Confrontation between Galatea and Supergirl? Also, what other outfit is needed for Starfire's dance, Blackfire's Strip, Tala's dancing with Raven, and Raven's strip? Also, where else can I take Raven out with a leash beside the GS and the street?

Oct 1, 2017
so i need some help....I started a new game for fun and upgraded talias shop to its max level but the collar is still blocked out. is this a bug ? how do i buy it again.....?

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
It's just a bonus picture he did, it has nothing to do with the game. Probably just nice to draw in different styles every once in a while.
Oh sure and there's nothing wrong with it. I was just not sure if it was another direction the game was going with. Like for me personally the fits scenes were a bit of a odd turn for the game

So I was not sure if they would take another approach that's all. Thank you for the response

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
What's everyone's idea of what will be released this coming update?

What contend do you think we will see ?

Nobodyforrealbro

Sep 24, 2020
Just downloaded it. Just one question as a start. Is raven from Teen Titans in the game? Or is she only part of this halloween dlc consisting of one picture I’m seeing.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes