Revan 12345

Feb 28, 2020
Next update realistically Zatanna, Black Canary or Huntress. One of them. Probably random Lobo brothel scenes. Maybe bordello scenes just for one of the girls. I would say Hawkgirl, plus Hawkgirl and Vixen scene. And one female villane. Female villane could be literally anyone. That's unpredictable. Best chances have Galatea.

Wonder Woman its going to be last heroine. Because of that don't expect Audrey and Superwoman. Starfire and Blackfire will come probably early next year. After finishing all girls basic scenes then he will probably move to threesome and foursome interactions. That stuff we can expect in 2022.

Oct 1, 2017
Next update realistically Zatanna, Black Canary or Huntress. One of them. Probably random Lobo brothel scenes. Maybe bordello scenes just for one of the girls. I would say Hawkgirl, plus Hawkgirl and Vixen scene. And one female villane. Female villane could be literally anyone. That's unpredictable. Best chances have Galatea.

Wonder Woman its going to be last heroine. Because of that don't expect Audrey and Superwoman. Starfire and Blackfire will come probably early next year. After finishing all girls basic scenes then he will probably move to threesome and foursome interactions. That stuff we can expect in 2022.
At this point SU would be done by 2024 or 25..............and yandere simulator still wont be completed

D

Deleted member 1569344

Hey i have a question does everyone else has the bug that artemis slut outfit is already unlock then you start a new game? i mean even if i click on the blowjob she already made the deal with lex

Robat

Aug 15, 2017
Why is there neither a v2.2.9 for Mac, nor any information regarding why? it's been what, a couple weeks? Is a mac version coming out?

Weird how it seems neither SS7 nor anyone on the forums, patreon, or discord is mentioning it at all.

ex789

Sep 24, 2018

Yeah, he's obviously holding off on Wonder Woman. Probably to keep that monthly money rolling in. Hawkgirl and Vixen do need a scene together. After how many episodes and how much time was focused in JLU towards their love triangle with Jon. Get them to hatefuck each other.

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
Yeah, he's obviously holding off on Wonder Woman. Probably to keep that monthly money rolling in. Hawkgirl and Vixen do need a scene together. After how many episodes and how much time was focused in JLU towards their love triangle with Jon. Get them to hatefuck each other.
It's more likely vixen (who has not been corrupted and is actually happy with her current situation) will get to abuse hawkgirl as a reward

Jul 22, 2017
I'm not sure if anyone else is having this issue BUT Mercy's outfits seems to be not unlocking even though she is dressed as it. That is as far as I have gotten so far BUT there might be others that is not going to be unlocking for me. Was wondering if I was the only 1 to have this issue or if it was common issue at the moment for v2.2.9
Mercy.jpg Mercy 2.jpg

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes