Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
What happens / change if I reset an event already played ?
Nothing really you just reply that specific event and but there are variations depending on who is your hench woman, like the prison event has different scenes for each one.

After the event is finished replaying things just go back to normal where you left of

Reactions: Altair150196ITA
Sep 22, 2018
Nothing really you just reply that specific event and but there are variations depending on who is your hench woman, like the prison event has different scenes for each one.

After the event is finished replaying things just go back to normal where you left of
Much thanks, I had this doubt for long time.

SteamPunk777

Apr 2, 2019
When does the update normally release again? I know he's streamed some images/scenes recently but not sure how that translates into a potential release date. Middle of November?

hurry69

May 28, 2018
any fix for this? I used to use Wine Bottler and now it does not work...
Use the following method to run the app with Catalina:
Open up your terminal application then type (without the quotes) "cd Downloads", then press enter (this is assuming the application is in your downloads folder).
Then type "chmod +x SU_2.2.9mac.app/Contents/MacOS/SU_2.2.9mac" in terminal and press enter again.
Now open the application.

Reactions: uberbomb

festerloves

Oct 6, 2017
So i am going to take a wild guess here but do you have to do the cuck sharing stuff.
Are you seriously asking if you have to do the "cuck sharing stuff" in a game the has been designed as a mind control/exhibition game from the very beginning? Whose entire premise the entire time has been running a strip club and brothel with superheroines?

Carvangar

Jul 9, 2017
Are you seriously asking if you have to do the "cuck sharing stuff" in a game the has been designed as a mind control/exhibition game from the very beginning? Whose entire premise the entire time has been running a strip club and brothel with superheroines?
Some people get very protective of their toys and don't like to share. ;) Which is perfectly fine, you don't have to send the girls anywhere if you don't want to. :)

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
I have had problems with my pc and I have lost the save file, can someone give me a save as complete as possible (if everything is possible) in order to have it for the next update and not have to start from zero?

Reactions: chewchew
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes