terratest

Aug 5, 2017
I hate the triggers in this game. Can someone tell me how to do prison, I know it relates to the ape but I had one scene where he acts for a billon or something and he never showed again, I'm at day 200 and have every possible heroine

edit: apparently everything revolves around having to talk to mercy enough and gone through her events, never did since i never like her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: nofatchicks

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I hate the triggers in this game. Can someone tell me how to do prison, I know it relates to the ape but I had one scene where he acts for a billon or something and he never showed again, I'm at day 200 and have every possible heroine
You need unlocked Lex Corp Office.
Visit Tala and meet with Grodd.
Finish 3 missions for Grodd.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
I think the people still talking about how the game is all about stripping and whoring the girls are delusional. Yes, that may have been the initial idea, but the game is very much all about collecting toys now. You get slave girls to fuck.

Not that I care about the cucky scenes, but I totally get why people would feel that way. The game has fuck-all to do with what it started as. The vast, VAST majority of people care very little for the stripping content, hell the stripping content is so old and bad it doesnt even matter anyway. That by itself tells you where the developers priorities are. People want and do cell content in general.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
I think the people still talking about how the game is all about stripping and whoring the girls are delusional. Yes, that may have been the initial idea, but the game is very much all about collecting toys now. You get slave girls to fuck.

Not that I care about the cucky scenes, but I totally get why people would feel that way. The game has fuck-all to do with what it started as. The vast, VAST majority of people care very little for the stripping content, hell the stripping content is so old and bad it doesnt even matter anyway. That by itself tells you where the developers priorities are. People want and do cell content in general.
I'd be okay with that if the cell content wasn't such a fucking chore to slog through. Cell content is just super tedious for what it is since they pretty much all have the same pattern, reactions, and method breaking. "tehe you can't masturbate guess you're gonna have to be a sex slave from now on to get any sort of relief"

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
so is the new version suppossed to come at the 1st of Nov or middle Nov or sometime December?
Meant to yes. I would say it's the 15,th of November. The reason being there has been no update from gunsmoke Games and when they do eventually send a update you need at least Two weeks of testing

Reactions: uberbomb

festerloves

Oct 6, 2017

Keep telling yourself that. It'll really make it true. :rolleyes:

"I've captured you hohoho!" "Oh no I'll never give in" "Oh really?" "Oh no I've given in to your persuasive argument!"

Repeat*∞

So deep and meaningful. Truly the best part of the game.

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
Next update probably Mid November, at this point don't even expected to be release before, i just hope for no more halloween lol

Reactions: uberbomb

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018

Bonus Pack #8 Halloween Special!
A Halloween Spooktacular for the resuming of the $10+ Bonus Packs! Some orange and grey to celebrate the scariest holiday season. Info on the next release will be coming along once we are further into testing. The next pack will also resume the Raven/Starfire Comic! Enjoy guys!

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018

Bonus Pack #8 Halloween Special!
A Halloween Spooktacular for the resuming of the $10+ Bonus Packs! Some orange and grey to celebrate the scariest holiday season. Info on the next release will be coming along once we are further into testing.The next pack will also resume the Raven/Starfire Comic! Enjoy guys!
See I'm sorry but when they say Info on the next release will be coming along once we are further into testing. Makes me think they are not ready yet

Reactions: LordPalpatine

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
I don't know why maybe by fiddling with cheats, I just can't get to Maxima content or Talia, with Maxima it seems I have most of the stuff unlocked but then how do I replay it? Is not in the events tab, if someone has it unlocked/replayable could they share their save please?

Drak09

Jan 2, 2018
Variety in how the deal goes in cells is certainly a major issue right now, they do feel repetitive from conversations, to order of doing stuff, even girls' reactions are almost the same. The only noticeable difference is probably Vixen.

There is also kinda a problem because u can see this all over this forum u have a hardcore no ntr crowd and u have people who like or are ok with ntr and its hard to make a game that would be appealing to both, especially to those who don't want any sort of ntr what so ever. And a shift to more of a cell content do tell what side is actually winning or bringing more money.

In my own opinion, bordello and strip club didn't need to be separate entities bordello is just a natural progression for a strip club and u could still do it all within the strip club. I have mentioned this before and i still stand before that i think that strip club in particular needs more content, u need to have stuff like lap dances, and this is where i think that bordello is unnecessary, lap dances could have easily evolved into lap dance with bonus and this could be Lex or ntr content.

if you think how much girls there are, and how much content u need to add just so that every girl gets complete cycle its easy to see why the stuff is as it is, even if he added no more girls until he finishes the ones he has, and if there were no more gimmicks like prison or yacht at this pace you would still need a hell of a time to do all of it, let alone expand on what u have. This is going for years now and it is probably going to go on for years as long as he can make money of it. I do think that over time this game will probably change from what it is now, like it did several times already.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes