festerloves

Oct 6, 2017
Next update realistically Zatanna, Black Canary or Huntress. One of them. Probably random Lobo brothel scenes. Maybe bordello scenes just for one of the girls. I would say Hawkgirl, plus Hawkgirl and Vixen scene. And one female villane. Female villane could be literally anyone. That's unpredictable. Best chances have Galatea.

Wonder Woman its going to be last heroine. Because of that don't expect Audrey and Superwoman. Starfire and Blackfire will come probably early next year. After finishing all girls basic scenes then he will probably move to threesome and foursome interactions. That stuff we can expect in 2022.
It would be nice if he would actually do Stargirl's bordello content first.

Reactions: armion82

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Can someone help pls i am stuck i've read the walkthrough but still can't open Circe in Tala's rooms says do both scenes on Halloween and Boat Party with Circe. I did i reset the event and did it twice!

clawdude17

Dec 28, 2019
Can someone help pls i am stuck i've read the walkthrough but still can't open Circe in Tala's rooms says do both scenes on Halloween and Boat Party with Circe. I did i reset the event and did it twice!
That has been bugged since the last patch when it was put in game. You'll either have to use cheats like others have mentioned, or just wait and hope they fix it in the next patch/release.

Reactions: xslayermkdx

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
When GSG decides to add new heroines later on, I will suggest this one and die on that hill as well. (Her Teen Titans version not her weird furry/gargoyle original form from the comics. The outfit wouldn't be a problem to add though.)
3129289 - DC DCAU PH Pantha Teen_Titans.jpg

waxxiful

Feb 19, 2020
how do i get the process of bordello building started?
Roulettes been saying she'll get the ball rolling for weeks and nothings happened.

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
That has been bugged since the last patch when it was put in game. You'll either have to use cheats like others have mentioned, or just wait and hope they fix it in the next patch/release.
Unlock from "C" Cheat menu? If i do that is it possible to cause additional bugs?

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
Does anyone know if we will get a preview update this week? I expect it will be released in mid November but just checking

introvtx

May 6, 2017
I have been playing with cheats disabled since last year, so I can't do that... I'm guessing what's happening with Volcana is the same thing? This sucks... EDIT: nevermind she suddenly appeared in the hideout... weird... Also she keeps appearing even after I hire her.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes