llDante

Dec 22, 2019
I do what I mean is has anyone heard if there is going to be any new female characters added in the future.
I may be wrong, but i think gunsmoke said a long time ago that they would finish old girls first, like they have been doing in the last updates, like finishing killer frost, star girl, circe, ivy... However they added Volcana, so might not be impossible for them to add a new girl here and there, but i don't think that is the priority for now.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I may be wrong, but i think gunsmoke said a long time ago that they would finish old girls first, like they have been doing in the last updates, like finishing killer frost, star girl, circe, ivy... However they added Volcana, so might not be impossible for them to add a new girl here and there, but i don't think that is the priority for now.
Define old. Killer Frost, Circe, and Ivy are not old.

holajay

Mar 18, 2019
Been following this game for a very long time and am happy to have seen it grow so much. my only "complaint" is that i wish there was additional content for the girls after they've completely bent your will, idk it can sometimes feel repetitive to grind each girl to the anal scene or whatever special scenes they might have and then have no reason to visit them again. but still, that's a very small complaint for what is otherwise one of the best trainer games around atm

llDante

Dec 22, 2019
Define old. Killer Frost, Circe, and Ivy are not old.
What i mean by old is the girls who are in the game since a long time ago, but they didn't finish the content yet, like black canary for example.

Been following this game for a very long time and am happy to have seen it grow so much. my only "complaint" is that i wish there was additional content for the girls after they've completely bent your will, idk it can sometimes feel repetitive to grind each girl to the anal scene or whatever special scenes they might have and then have no reason to visit them again. but still, that's a very small complaint for what is otherwise one of the best trainer games around atm
I think they will do that content for the girls, because they added for example miss martian doing artemis and i think this scene only come after you break both of them, however like i said in my previous post they seem to want to finish the girls before doing that, but they might add scenes like that of miss martian and artemis every now and then in each update, at least i hope so! XD

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
At least something good came of that ridiculous update. I've taken the files and played around with using them to make some of my own assets. I've adapted Harley's hair for my own version of Mary Marvel, and I have plans for changing and using other elements of those costumes as well.
It's too bad you aren't able to help work on this game. It may help increase productivity

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
im kinda out of the loop, any news on who the girl(or girls) are going to get content? maybe an estimate. i remember the last one was released by mid month, so will the 2 month wait be from that or from the original estimate?

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Killer Frost, Ivy, and Circe are not old. Old is Harley, old is Zatanna, old is Wonder Woman, old is Audrey.
Actually not even a single one you posted is from first updates of the game.
If we are talking for really old characters-here is the list
Batgirl,Huntress,Black Canary,Roulette,Tala,Mercy,Cheetah and Giganta.
Later Livewire and Star Sapphire,after that Stargirl,Zatanna and Vixen.
And after that Harley,Lois,Catwoman.
Much later Supergirl,Wonder Woman,Hawkgirl.
Even later Audrey and Galatea.

somebody28

Mar 10, 2018
This is your reminder that the cast of female characters currently looks like this;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We do not need additional female characters added.
We do need the characters who have been in game the longest (Huntress, Black Canary, Mercy, Harley) to be finished.
Like, the first time I played this game I picked Black Canary as my first girl and she has 0 cell content. I was convinced that this game was still super unfinished and early in development until I came back and looked at the forums.

Turns out exactly one of the three starting girls has a significant amount of content. But hey, sure am glad we're getting Volcana and Circe content!

Reactions: vireker
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes