Rica2

Apr 6, 2019
there is a new version this month or in december?
It should be this month but if they push it back to December I'm expecting at least both Huntress and Black Canary to have cell room content done along with a few other girls being completed

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
ahm heello, ehm i would like to ask if someone have the updated guide or walk to this game? since the ones posted are for old versions... thanks for the help

UnwiseArts

Mar 6, 2020
You know what would be nice?
Like having everyone in like fancy clothes for once or retro for events that help the story
I really want to make the Bombshells costumes, but that's going to take a hell of a lot of work. But yeah, I totally agree on more outfits, which is part of why I started editing SU to begin with.

llDante

Dec 22, 2019
It is not relative.
Clearly is, what you consider old in this case? 1 year ago? 2 years? 6 months? every girl in the game the moment they announced that they would focus in finishing them instead of adding new ones? if it wasn't relative people would not be discussing like this just because i used the word "old", every person here had their own opinion at what "old" was.

buff

May 29, 2017
I found this on a page, is this in-game or how is the thing?
I don't remember seeing the shared BJ (but then I haven't played in a while), but Artemis being forced to eat out her sister is definitely a thing in the cells. Visit her a bunch of times with Cheshire as your henchwoman and play through the options, you'll get there. It's a pretty fucking hot scene.

Reactions: strenif

llDante

Dec 22, 2019
so i am 43 am i young are old lol.
What i'm saying is that you need a point of reference as like with everything that is relative, in case of age, society gave you a point of reference, that is why there is classifications like, kid, teenager, young adult, adult... based on that you classify someone as young or old depending on where your age fits, and even then it's relative, for a kid someone with 25 years might be considered as old, or someone with 60 years, might see someone of your age as young, and i can't believe i'm still having to discuss this.

podustyan

Feb 8, 2020
How to unlock Tigress Outfits:
Take Artemis to Private Room (Bordello).
Interact with her (Once per night for 3 times)
BJ - Sex - Anal (you only choose two)
After interacting with Artemis for 3 nights in the private room you will unlock the Tigress outfit.

How do I do Poison Ivy's lesbian scene?
There is a bug in this version that prevents you from putting Poison Ivy on Bordello. However, you can only get the Poison Ivy scene with Batgirl through Regedit.

WIN+R - Regedit - HKEY_CURRENT_USER - Software - Someguy - Something Unlimited
I don't remember which code to put if you want to try

suSlot01_ivySCSH01_h414744533 = change the value to 1
suSlot01_ivyU_h3262722474 = change the value to 1
suSlot01_ivyL_h3262722483 = change the value to 1
suSlot01_ivyP_h3262722479 = change the value to 1
suSlot01_ivySC01_h4145481070 = change the value to 1
suSlot01_ivySCLS01_h413727537 = change the value to 1
suSlot01_ivySCLS02_h413727538 = change the value to 1

You will have to find out what it is, unfortunately I don't know. I had to change the entire value to 1 to unlock the scene with Batgirl. Do it at your own risk.

How to unlock the Cheshire and Artemis licking scene?
I don't know if there is a bug but getting this scene takes a little time. You need Cheshire as a henchwoman and go to Artemis's cell and choose the Finger or talk action. You will have to repeat this scene 7 or 10 times.

How do I get the Slade scene with Artemis?
You need to put Artemis in a room in Bordello. Watch the scene, then skip one night and review the scene again.
There is another heroine who has a scene with Slade but I'm not remembering it right now, I don't know if it's Batgirl, Terra or Miss Martian.
Scene with Artemis and Slade not working, nothing not heppens

Kain2358

Mar 30, 2019
Scene with Artemis and Slade not working, nothing not heppens
I believe the Artemis-Slade scene happens only after you unlock her regular MB scene AND after you unlock her Tigress costume in MB private room AND after you meet Slade during the yacht event. All three requirements need to be met. Then it is just RNG which one of the two scenes you get to see.

Also according to the v2.2.6 changelog Slade can not have sex with Terra and Artemis in the same night anymore, but I swear I saw it in my game anyway - it might have been a bug.

Nobodysaidbatman

Jun 9, 2019
Thats cool, what other comics are good for catwoman, i'm getting back into comics and want to get as many on my reading list as possible.
do not check her often sorry: I like the 2018 catwoman series and Under the moon, the loony toons crossover of Catwoman and silvester and tweety ( available on Kindle unlimited) batman rebirth from number i think 20 to number 50 then i 75-85 have a lot of the cat in them. honestly i am a gigantic batcat shipper right now so I tend to focus on books that have a lot of batcat moments in them.

Last edited:

Nobodysaidbatman

Jun 9, 2019
some scenes i am hoping we get to are: a few scenes involving Huntress and Galatea/power girl as a tribute to Worlds' finest from 2011 to 2013 or 14. a metabordello seen involving Catwoman and batgirl would be fun. well, I do not like the cat with anyone other than the bat (said above that I am a huge batcat shipper) some scenes involving the Gotham city sirens would be great. some Batgirl supergirl and supergirl Stargirl scenes would be nice. a massive seen involving livewire, Harley Quin, poison ivy, supergirl, and batgirl would be great too. also some Raven and terra interactions would be fun to have along with some Raven/jinx moments...a seen between Catwoman and huntress would be fun/kinky too...why kinky well the original huntress is Catwoman's daughter. Harly quin in her outfit from harley quin. also hawkgirl in her first costume, some Hawkgirl vixen action were vixen gets hawkgirl.

PS: i would love for lex to make a female superman clone as that is just something that lex would defiantly do.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes