Doc Chadley

Oct 23, 2017
Personally, I'm find with them adding more women to the game as long as they're completed when they're added and they also finish an older heroine at the same time.

Reactions: Leoxsama
Oct 1, 2017

We know all of you are patiently waiting for the next SU update. We here to let you know that we are nearing the point were we will pass it to our testers. We want to make sure this build is clean, and relatively bug free, plus include all the content that was created during this cycle. You guys will know we are right near release when we begin to provide teasers. This is an indication the build has been passed on to the testing crew and we are very near release.

Once again thank you all for waiting patiently.
We know all of you are patiently waiting for the next SU update. We here to let you know that we are nearing the point were we will pass it to our testers. We want to make sure this build is clean, and relatively bug free, plus include all the content that was created during this cycle. You guys will know we are right near release when we begin to provide teasers. This is an indication the build has been passed on to the testing crew and we are very near release.

Once again thank you all for waiting patiently.
Imagine if SU went to 3 month updates.........

Capture.PNG

Negaduck

Nov 13, 2019
Imagine this as the end of the game: once you've corrupted all the heroïnes there comes a shot of Lex with all of the heroïnes wearing some kind of Injustice League outfit at your feet, your henchwomen and associates with the text: "And now to take down the Justice League from within..."

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ok here come's my bad humer but every girl will get all there scene's but not the very cannary are the others who have no sell scene's because there not inprotent to the dev's lol.

UnwiseArts

Mar 6, 2020
HQ Asset packs
To all those modders, you know that you can download all those assets in very high def right?
Not to nag, but it would be such a waste if you keep doing those excellent pieces of art in such small versions:cry:
Not to worry. I have plans for the high res stuff. Since SR7 has indicated it's ok to use his work for new projects as long as they aren't for profit, I've got something brewing. But I'm and artist and a writer, not a coder, so it's going to take some time for me to put everything together.

In the meantime, have some Harley. I'm not quite done fixing up the blonde hairstyle, but I figure it's good enough for posting at the moment.

Negaduck

Nov 13, 2019
Not to worry. I have plans for the high res stuff. Since SR7 has indicated it's ok to use his work for new projects as long as they aren't for profit, I've got something brewing. But I'm and artist and a writer, not a coder, so it's going to take some time for me to put everything together.

In the meantime, have some Harley. I'm not quite done fixing up the blonde hairstyle, but I figure it's good enough for posting at the moment.
Thanks, I'll take me some Harley

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
look i am not tring to rock the boat are anything but i find that funny they tell you not to make money off there stuff but they want to make money off of other people's stuff lol. they don't own the the carachters in this game those are ther people's stuff lol like the creater's of dc univers . i like the game and yes i know i what site i am on but still find there way of thinking funny as hell.

D-Lad

Mar 4, 2019
look i am not tring to rock the boat are anything but i find that funny they tell you not to make money off there stuff but they want to make money off of other people's stuff lol. they don't own the the carachters in this game those are ther people's stuff lol like the creater's of dc univers . i like the game and yes i know i what site i am on but still find there way of thinking funny as hell.
This is parody. They're borrowing characters from DC Universe but they have not stolen any assets and made it clear it is not associated with DC. Parody is very different to someone reuploading and selling their game somewhere else. I believe when SU was first released, it was originally called Justice League Unlimited and they had to change the title due to a C&D from DC.

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
I think I found a bug....

I cannot choose Blackfire as a Henchwoman.
I suppose it's because I unlocked Blackfire before I cloned Galatea.

Can anybody explain me how to fix this? I have zero experience in messing up with registry..

Thanks
To unlock Blackfire as your henchwoman you need to interact with her, talk until you have nothing else to talk and then do the actions and soon she will be unlocked to be your henchwoman. Some actions you have to repeat, except Strip. (3x actions at most I suggest)

Scene with Artemis and Slade not working, nothing not heppens
Have you unlocked the tigress outfit and put Artemis on exhibition? Try to do it like this, if you DON'T own the tigress outfit, follow this:

Put Artemis in the private room, interact with her (sex and anal) do this until it appears that you have unlocked Artemis's tigress outfit. (sometimes it is necessary to repeat)
Now go to Stables and change Artemis' clothes to tigress outfit. After doing this, I hope you removed Artemis from the private room before, put her in a normal room and see the scene. If the Slade scene has not yet appeared, go back and repeat. If you haven't triggered it yet, I don't know what's going on.

RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
This is parody. They're borrowing characters from DC Universe but they have not stolen any assets and made it clear it is not associated with DC. Parody is very different to someone reuploading and selling their game somewhere else. I believe when SU was first released, it was originally called Justice League Unlimited and they had to change the title due to a C&D from DC.
I feel the need to disagree with this. Parody is satirical, fair use would require review, analysis or education. In short, the work would have to be transformative. SR7 is not criticizing, critiquing or otherwise making a commentary on the DCU, nor is anything he doing transformative of it. He is simply writing a story within that universe using its characters, and he's doing it in a way that DC comics itself would never do on account of censorship and decency laws.

This is fan fiction. And he gets paid to make it, as opposed to creating a product with the IP and selling it himself for a profit.
Or so it goes.

I respect what SR7 is doing here. His art style is great and this game is exactly the same type of expansion to the DCAU that all of us who love Manga and Anime get when we play videogames or read dojins.
But it's not parody, just like Axel Braun's work isn't really parody either. They're the same characters doing the same things we expect of them, in character.

These are parody.
1604911933009.png
1604912058617.png

Not SU.

jakagami

Oct 29, 2017
I feel the need to disagree with this. Parody is satirical, fair use would require review, analysis or education. In short, the work would have to be transformative. SR7 is not criticizing, critiquing or otherwise making a commentary on the DCU, nor is anything he doing transformative of it. He is simply writing a story within that universe using its characters, and he's doing it in a way that DC comics itself would never do on account of censorship and decency laws.

This is fan fiction. And he gets paid to make it, as opposed to creating a product with the IP and selling it himself for a profit.
Or so it goes.

I respect what SR7 is doing here. His art style is great and this game is exactly the same type of expansion to the DCAU that all of us who love Manga and Anime get when we play videogames or read dojins.
But it's not parody, just like Axel Braun's work isn't really parody either. They're the same characters doing the same things we expect of them, in character.

These are parody.
View attachment 892085
View attachment 892086

Not SU.

I disagree (only in your definition of parody though, the rest of it i agree)

Parody is indeed to copy the style of something or someone in a humorous way, or so the dicctionary says, but the common use of the word parody nowadays doesn't imply to mock or taunt the original source

So SU could be a parody depending on who's judging, have in mind that dictionary definitions change as often as the words do, so that definition of "parody" they have could already be in disuse

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes