Snitsky

Jun 7, 2020
To unlock Blackfire as your henchwoman you need to interact with her, talk until you have nothing else to talk and then do the actions and soon she will be unlocked to be your henchwoman. Some actions you have to repeat, except Strip. (3x actions at most I suggest)
Unfortunately, this was glitched in one of the recent updates. I started a new save after the update that included the Hawkgirl cell content and you can't unlock Blackfire as a henchwoman. In the cell, Lex offers her a position as a Henchwoman and says he wants an answer the next time he sees her. I've visited her like 10 times since then and she never becomes a Henchwoman.

pjw7326

Oct 16, 2018
im hoping by the end of 2021 , the game play is rounded off ie has all heroines that can be captured including the last 3 black canary , Zatanna and Huntress are able to have full cell interactions up to anal and leach , i hope that after each character has been leached / broken ( heroes at least ) they can then work in the brothel and strip club without having to reset their devices and they are still in their cells . After that if the updates were every 3 or 4 months would not be a problem , i just feel the base game play , which should be captured the hero , upgrade their device , either cell them & break them or make them work in the clubs first then cell them and break them . then other story stuff can be done in 2022 and beyond like more party/event stuff , more heroes and villains added , doing something more with cloning and robots should be developed then .

Reactions: Pampam777

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
im hoping by the end of 2021 , the game play is rounded off ie has all heroines that can be captured including the last 3 black canary , Zatanna and Huntress are able to have full cell interactions up to anal and leach , i hope that after each character has been leached / broken ( heroes at least ) they can then work in the brothel and strip club without having to reset their devices and they are still in their cells . After that if the updates were every 3 or 4 months would not be a problem , i just feel the base game play , which should be captured the hero , upgrade their device , either cell them & break them or make them work in the clubs first then cell them and break them . then other story stuff can be done in 2022 and beyond like more party/event stuff , more heroes and villains added , doing something more with cloning and robots should be developed then .

i still defend that they should just allow us to clone them, and use either the clone or the original(give choice), in the brothel.
not only would that make a new layer of farming that would make sense, it would also add a way to still make money after you basically lose access to the heroines(for having them maxed).

Reactions: Drak09 and haooni

acwrig2

Mar 9, 2019
i still defend that they should just allow us to clone them, and use either the clone or the original(give choice), in the brothel.
not only would that make a new layer of farming that would make sense, it would also add a way to still make money after you basically lose access to the heroines(for having them maxed).
You can always put the ones you don't like to work and swap them out as needed. No reason to keep any that aren't your favorites in a cell

acwrig2

Mar 9, 2019
My biggest gripe is the lack of girls using their powers during the H scenes. All these heroines and the scenes are basically standard pump and dumps. Use Red radiation to make Supergirl normal. Hell, let her use her super speed, breath, etc.

RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
I disagree (only in your definition of parody though, the rest of it i agree)

Parody is indeed to copy the style of something or someone in a humorous way, or so the dicctionary says, but the common use of the word parody nowadays doesn't imply to mock or taunt the original source

So SU could be a parody depending on who's judging, have in mind that dictionary definitions change as often as the words do, so that definition of "parody" they have could already be in disuse
I agree to a large degree that 'parody' is a living definition.
But again, I think it comes down to how transformative something is.
Is SR7s Lex wildly different than the real Lex? Actually yes. Lex being a sex-fiend with Mercy being his perpetually frustrated girl (like a common law wife) is a nice and fresh new take on the characters. I certainly recognize a lot of the elements of JLU and SupermanTAS in this Lex but he also has elements that are all his own.
But none of the other characters are transformed except that they use curse words, or are a little more hostile.

It's not the leap that, say, SAO Abridged was over the original Sword Art Online. or the various Batman Jokers are from one another. So maybe that's why I have a hard time seeing this as parody.

The degree of difference between the 'not-avengers' images I posted above and the canon Avengers is there, although the inspiration is still recognizable. In SAO vs SAOA it's the same anime footage and action with a much better script - and I'm fine with what is essentially a rewrite being declared a full parody. Something Witty really did make Abriged Kirito worlds different from Anime Kirito.

And I guess I'm judging Lex by the same standards.

When I think of Lex Luthor I think of Clancy Brown for the above StASS, JL and JLU, and Mark Rolston for YJ - and they're roughly the same entity (side note, it'd be cool if we get a story where Mercy got the robot arm).
The only other Luthors I can think of are Gene Hackman in the Christopher Reeve universe Superman movies.
And of course Smallville's Michael Rosenbaum.
Both of these live action Luthor's have their own thing making them separate from Brown/Rolston.

And thinking about SU's Lex... he's still Brown/Rolston. He has a different take, the same way Brown is different from Rolston, but the differences in SU aren't as major as Reeve or Smallville.

idk, is that semantics at this point?

Reactions: jakagami

riadhloch

Jul 1, 2018
Anyone else soft locking on final Livewire visit during Halloween yacht event? She never shows up and have to use 'C' to terminate the event early.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
My biggest gripe is the lack of girls using their powers during the H scenes. All these heroines and the scenes are basically standard pump and dumps. Use Red radiation to make Supergirl normal. Hell, let her use her super speed, breath, etc.
So you want Supergirl's fun parts to crush Lex's?

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
Unfortunately, this was glitched in one of the recent updates. I started a new save after the update that included the Hawkgirl cell content and you can't unlock Blackfire as a henchwoman. In the cell, Lex offers her a position as a Henchwoman and says he wants an answer the next time he sees her. I've visited her like 10 times since then and she never becomes a Henchwoman.
If you’re not able to make her your henchman and did everything you had to do with her while in the cell, you can put her as your henchwoman using regedit.

suSlot01_blfHUnlock_h2472314953 change the value to 1

But I assume it is not a glitch, you may need to do more than one spank action on her until she accepts to be your henchwoman, instead use regedit.

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018

We know all of you are patiently waiting for the next SU update. We here to let you know that we are nearing the point were we will pass it to our testers. We want to make sure this build is clean, and relatively bug free, plus include all the content that was created during this cycle. You guys will know we are right near release when we begin to provide teasers. This is an indication the build has been passed on to the testing crew and we are very near release.

Once again thank you all for waiting patiently.
We know all of you are patiently waiting for the next SU update. We here to let you know that we are nearing the point were we will pass it to our testers. We want to make sure this build is clean, and relatively bug free, plus include all the content that was created during this cycle. You guys will know we are right near release when we begin to provide teasers. This is an indication the build has been passed on to the testing crew and we are very near release.

Once again thank you all for waiting patiently.
I'm surprised there is not more outrage regarding the day in release.
I guess we have all been worn down and no longer care hahahahaha

KamiKazoo

Jul 11, 2017
I mean, at this point, considering he usually does one more update before Christmas (and this was supposed to be October's update), he may as well hold off until December at this point. Unless SR is planning on putting out another update to Bend or Break.

Reactions: Owlman8497

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i guess we will see what happens. hell they worked on every one but zatanna black cannary and huntress. shit by the time these girls get scene's i mybe dead from old age lol. if they are getting scene's then i will be shcked lol.

Reactions: Classic Krieger

llDante

Dec 22, 2019
i guess we will see what happens. hell they worked on every one but zatanna black cannary and huntress. shit by the time these girls get scene's i mybe dead from old age lol. if they are getting scene's then i will be shcked lol.
Well if it was me, i would focus on the girls that already have some content like wonder woman or star fire, because i don't like to be left hanging, so it's best finish what is already done until half way then start on something from almost scratch, but i would like some content on black canary too personally. XD

Last edited:
Reactions: Jujitsism123

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
You can always put the ones you don't like to work and swap them out as needed. No reason to keep any that aren't your favorites in a cell
that's what we can do today, but it just feels lacking, the game already has cloning, and the den basically becomes useless after you get everyone.

not only would the cloning add to the game, it would actually feel like a rewarding grind.

Reactions: haooni
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes