zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
sorry i have a bad cent's of hummer some time's was not tring to upset yea. i have been under alot of stress and angziates. so i now how you it is some times. but i do wish they would work on those people with only one bardello scene and glamer slam. i mean they have been over looked for to long i would say lol.

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
I know they do a lot of Halloween content but would anyone else want to see some Christmas content?

Negaduck

Nov 13, 2019
I really want to make the Bombshells costumes, but that's going to take a hell of a lot of work. But yeah, I totally agree on more outfits, which is part of why I started editing SU to begin with.
Oh thanks man, but it was more of a general pitch to see if more people would agree.
But it is awesome that you could make stuff like that!

tvout

Sep 3, 2017
Oh thanks man, but it was more of a general pitch to see if more people would agree.
But it is awesome that you could make stuff like that!
I think it's an excellent idea. Definitely feels like the costume system in SU is way underdeveloped. Seems like the only costume theme they added to this game are the slut ones, which I absolutely love but sometimes it feels like Gunsmoke loses inspiration and they end up kind of samey. DC already has a ton of imagery reimaging their female characters as pinups (you already linked a few) so hopefully each would be unique in SU.

UnwiseArts

Mar 6, 2020
i saw someone uploaded some fan art and it was awesome and so i decided to upload my edits of some characters from the new young justice comic...i just use assets from the game and draw some outfits above them
1)Amethyst(using terra body,miss martian hair)
View attachment 889866 2)Jinny Hex(star girl body,hawkgirl cut hair)
View attachment 889867
Awesome work! It's great to see another artist modding some girls!

Reactions: xMendoza

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018

We know all of you are patiently waiting for the next SU update. We here to let you know that we are nearing the point were we will pass it to our testers. We want to make sure this build is clean, and relatively bug free, plus include all the content that was created during this cycle. You guys will know we are right near release when we begin to provide teasers. This is an indication the build has been passed on to the testing crew and we are very near release.

Once again thank you all for waiting patiently.
We know all of you are patiently waiting for the next SU update. We here to let you know that we are nearing the point were we will pass it to our testers. We want to make sure this build is clean, and relatively bug free, plus include all the content that was created during this cycle. You guys will know we are right near release when we begin to provide teasers. This is an indication the build has been passed on to the testing crew and we are very near release.

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018

Yeah I expected this, so until the next update maybe 1-2 weeks. Because the teasers takes a week.

Dec 22, 2017
Awesome work! It's great to see another artist modding some girls!
thanks my friend,i don't know about artist im just doing glorified tracing and just one color for the shading,your shading is almost identical to the one in game and im really looking forward to seeing some of the other work!!

Belidor

Feb 8, 2019
I think I found a bug....

I cannot choose Blackfire as a Henchwoman.
I suppose it's because I unlocked Blackfire before I cloned Galatea.

Can anybody explain me how to fix this? I have zero experience in messing up with registry..

Thanks

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes