zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
zatanna canary and huntress are not unlocked for cell scene's and i think they will never be lol. the dev's don't like them lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: AngelAIGS
Dec 25, 2017
Morgaine won't need that much work if it's same as Circe.Superwoman is missing just 1-2 actions more than some others-so also not really that much work.
Also you forget that some other are also missing scenes.
The list

Tala,Talia,Lois
If they won't have slut outfit they are complete,otherwise now it's the time to make them sluts

Maxima,Roulette
no anal scenes,Roulette is also missing slut outfit

Volcana,Livewire,Star Sapphire,Giganta,Morgaine le Fey
first 2 don't have only 1-2 scenes,others a little more

Harley,Mercy,Audrey,Galatea,Blackfire,Superwoman
missing from 3 to 6 actions each

Catwoman,Stargirl,Hawkgirl
bordello content is missing,no idea if Hawkgirl will have slut outfit

Starfire,Wonder Woman
Little progress in the cell,but overall- a lot of work

Huntress,Black Canary,Zatanna
nothing from 3 years.For last 60 months only 1 special in GS and 1 scene in MB.
And lets not forget all the extra stuff in between like unique character interactions.
Blackfire as a henchwoman means shes going to have special scenes with Starfire whenever she gets an update

A few lines of dialogue from Poison Ivy hints that she may get a scene with every girl in the cells. EVen if he doesnt go that route, there are a few characters in the cells she will probably have interactions with. Harley, Batgirl, Supergirl, and im really hoping for Killer Frost.

Then theres the Teen Titan interactions. We already got 1 with Artemis and Miss Martain but there could be plenty others to make with the inclusion of Terra and Jinx. And of course im sure alot of people are waiting for Raven and Starfire to have a scene.

Then in a similar situation to Supergirl and Galetea, We have Wonder Woman and Superwoman. Or hell even WonderWoman and Circe.
And side note, despite how much talk Galetea had about getting dirty with Supergirl, their only interaction is spanking. I hope that gets expanded in a later update

Bouncing off of that we have to wonder if any other characters with tension between them with get scenes. Theres almost a hate triangle going on between WonderWoman, Hawkgirl and Vixen. Wonderwoman is mad at Hawkgirl over the invasion and Vixen and Hawkgirl have a rivalry over who gets to fuck Green Lantern.
Then theres Tala and Roulette. idk if sunset plans on doing anything with this rivalry or not

Then we have to wonder if each hireable villaness will get their own minor subplot where Lex gets to have sex with them. Usually by posting them to the living quarters. Most the of characters have this, Cheeta, Poison Ivy, Volcana, Jinx, Ravager, and Livewire. But Star Sapphire, Giganta are still missing theirs.

Guess final note ill leave on is dropping a few characters id like to see in the game at some point in the future
Madam Rouge, Inque, Big Barda, Queen Mira, Silver Banshee, Enchantress, Fire and Ice, Argent, Caitlin Fairchild, and Artemis of Bana-Mighdall.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
I still just want a hint system to missing content in the vault. Like where it says locked. Give a hint on what to do. Think that would be easy thing to implement. That and the devices once you upgrade they you should be able to just do anything with girls. Not have to reset, re upgrade. If Lex is so smart doing this seems like a flaw in his brilliance.

Kain2358

Mar 30, 2019
And lets not forget all the extra stuff in between like unique character interactions.
Blackfire as a henchwoman means shes going to have special scenes with Starfire whenever she gets an update

A few lines of dialogue from Poison Ivy hints that she may get a scene with every girl in the cells. EVen if he doesnt go that route, there are a few characters in the cells she will probably have interactions with. Harley, Batgirl, Supergirl, and im really hoping for Killer Frost.

Then theres the Teen Titan interactions. We already got 1 with Artemis and Miss Martain but there could be plenty others to make with the inclusion of Terra and Jinx. And of course im sure alot of people are waiting for Raven and Starfire to have a scene.

Then in a similar situation to Supergirl and Galetea, We have Wonder Woman and Superwoman. Or hell even WonderWoman and Circe.
And side note, despite how much talk Galetea had about getting dirty with Supergirl, their only interaction is spanking. I hope that gets expanded in a later update

Bouncing off of that we have to wonder if any other characters with tension between them with get scenes. Theres almost a hate triangle going on between WonderWoman, Hawkgirl and Vixen. Wonderwoman is mad at Hawkgirl over the invasion and Vixen and Hawkgirl have a rivalry over who gets to fuck Green Lantern.
Then theres Tala and Roulette. idk if sunset plans on doing anything with this rivalry or not

Then we have to wonder if each hireable villaness will get their own minor subplot where Lex gets to have sex with them. Usually by posting them to the living quarters. Most the of characters have this, Cheeta, Poison Ivy, Volcana, Jinx, Ravager, and Livewire. But Star Sapphire, Giganta are still missing theirs.

Guess final note ill leave on is dropping a few characters id like to see in the game at some point in the future
Madam Rouge, Inque, Big Barda, Queen Mira, Silver Banshee, Enchantress, Fire and Ice, Argent, Caitlin Fairchild, and Artemis of Bana-Mighdall.
It would also be nice to have some more more variety in the Meta-Bordello. Artemis and Terra have a scene with Deathstroke. I would like all the girls to have a second scene with some villain.

Perhaps Parasite (or Metallo?) wants a bite of Supergirl? Clarion the witch boy pays for a time with Zatanna. Psymon enjoying a few rounds with Miss Martian. Bane breaking the Batgirl. Stuff like that.
Who would you pair with the rest of the heroines?

plall

Nov 6, 2018
Is it normal if you lose your previous saves when using cheat mode ?

I was just trying to unlock Circe and now everything's gone... Havei I done something wrong ?

Rica2

Apr 6, 2019

I think he was only talking about the primary content if you count the interaction scenes or unique leash scenes then no character is finished I think they're not trying to to focus on that until after they get all the primary content done and they can start focusing on adding new characters like some of the ones you mentioned

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i don't know some villian's just can't keep there mouth's shut when tanting super heroes then lex would be fucked lol.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

Do you remember the initial idea,years ago-the trio that should join the game before Next Generation(Artemis,Miss Martian,Starfire,Raven and Terra)?
Probably the other one that can name them is KaiserST

Hentagram

Aug 1, 2018
Btw, Is there a way to search through (ONLY)recent messages in (ONLY)this thread for mac version? I just can't figure out a way to do so, and that's a pain in da butt.
1. Click on your nickname in the top right corner, then click Preferences.
2. Scroll down to find the Search Options and choose the Most recent.
3. Done. Every thread you open now has a search form with a default option to search just the chosen thread.

Obraz10.JPG

Pampam777

Aug 13, 2020
Hi, hey, I entered the vault and I went to the scenes, and I noticed that some girls have some scenes blocked, but they come out in purple and others in gray, which are purple? that exist but I still haven't unlocked them?

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Hi, hey, I entered the vault and I went to the scenes, and I noticed that some girls have some scenes blocked, but they come out in purple and others in gray, which are purple? that exist but I still haven't unlocked them?
Yes, but a lot are bugged so they never unlock.

Reactions: Pampam777

Pampam777

Aug 13, 2020
Yes, because super girl I get that I need 4 scenes but I think I have already unlocked everything, what I don't know is if there are more costumes for them in the bordello?

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Yes, because super girl I get that I need 4 scenes but I think I have already unlocked everything, what I don't know is if there are more costumes for them in the bordello?
I think most girls don't really have any. It's just Batgirl I think but I could be wrong. It seems like it was an idea that was thrown in at the start of development but then they never bothered with it like a lot of the other systems and menus.

Shadow66

Jul 31, 2017
So far, I've come across two issues. One is Supergirl's Slut intro doesn't unlock even though I've done everything with her multiple times. The second being Volcana hasn't showed up once at the hideout even though it's been over 10 days since I broke her out.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes