armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Give plays for how you got Circe without cheating...Also for those that got her in the main area she gets her own room under Raven afterwards if you read walkthrough which even that is a tad vague
She don't appear after 25+ days.So I use the cheact menu to unlock her.Then she appear in Tala's location.
I'm on day 126-130 of gameplay...lol oh well...seems since my restart I've gone too fast on the actions and screwed up even unlocking costume variants.
I am around day 500.
It's 25+ game days since the last update.All Stargirl's content is unlocked so I decide just to use the cheat menu.

Last edited:

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
She don't appear after 25+ days.So I use the cheact menu to unlock her.Then she appear in Tala's location.
I'm on day 126-130 of gameplay...lol oh well...seems since my restart I've gone too fast on the actions and screwed up even unlocking costume variants.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Hey Barkin 10 I asked you a question as well.
Yes. You did and I was going back through a save that started well before that point to try and pinpoint the steps for you. I do have a job that interferes with my game playing.

But, since you want to come off sounding so rude about it, figure it out yourself.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Did they change having to rehire a villain every time for a scene in Lex's room?

If so, cool. That shit made no sense and was just a waste of time.

Rica2

Apr 6, 2019
While I'm excited to see him working on galatea I'm more interested to see who the heroine for this next update is going to be cuz if it's Starfire that confirms what I was thinking that he did complete Blackfire last update and just decide not to release her without finishing Starfire

lollapoza

Jun 30, 2019
While I'm excited to see him working on galatea I'm more interested to see who the heroine for this next update is going to be cuz if it's Starfire that confirms what I was thinking that he did complete Blackfire last update and just decide not to release her without finishing Starfire
He said there would be Zatana or Huntress or Black Canary. He also said something about Audrey.

downloaderbo

Aug 18, 2017
The hottest girls for me are Galatea, Raven, Mercy, Tala (Business Suit), Starfire (Classic Custume), Lois Lane, Poison Ivy and Circe.
By the way...... i got a stucked Poison Ivy, have her hired but i can't assing her to anything or send her to missions. She is just shadowed and stuck.
Help please.

Reactions: artistamigo5

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i like the game i do but they alway's say they will giive you the moon but all they give is what they want too. i know it's there game and i have no problem with that. now i will speak my mind here, even tho i like the game i do have problem's with them tring to sell stuff that is not there's to sell. there takeing from the true artist's and just feel's like there saying it belong's to them with out giving the reel people and prop's. the game my be there's but the characters are not.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes