amu81

Aug 1, 2019
I'm still having trouble getting Circe (I'm not going to cheat). I've played both yacht events multiple times (doing the bj scenes in both with Circe) with different henchwomen and gone to Tala every time after finishing them. Nothing. What am I doing wrong? Or is it just honestly buggy?
Me too! I also played the Yacht Party and the Halloween event a few times. But nothing happend when I go to Tala. Another problem with Superwoman. I played the halloween event with all henchwomen and a few times with Superwomen. But it's still locked. Can anybody help or is it another bug?

Last edited:

Asgar1990

Jun 23, 2017
hiy i played this game long ago but since i think 4 updates or so, i cant start this game anmyore. at the start,when i start as windowed with 1920 x1080 resolution. it opens i see "made with unity personal edition." and thats it. it goes away and i have a dark blue window where nothing happens. If i start as fullscreen,nothing happens at all. i even deleted aftewr that the whole reg folder for this game in case my saves are messing something up. any solution?(i used the search function with the text "cant start game" and the only replies i found where to get winrar)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Me too! I also played the Yacht Party and the Halloween event a few times. But nothing happend when I go to Tala. Another problem with Superwoman. I played the halloween event with all henchwomen and a few times with Superwomen. But it's still locked. Can anybody help or is it another bug?
Superwoman is locked for me too.BTW Tala Halloween is locked too.
Also first Volcana and later Circe disappear from the vault gallery scene.

Last edited:
Reactions: KaiserST

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
We have comics going way beyond that.Softcore like Tarot Witch of the Black Rose
Hardcore-just check the covers for some Boundless comics like Jungle Fantasy and Unholy:Argent vs Onyx-the names are speaking for theselves-abused adult,adult extreme,brutal adult.
Someone should make a fan made game based on characters from boundless comics.

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
This game does not have a save file folder, it saves in the registry (open regedit->software->Someguy->Something Unlimited).
So as far as I can make out, once I swap my primary hard drive, my saves are gone forever. Well, so much for that. Start over I guess.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes