destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
How exactly do you get Circe content? I replayed both yacht events and simped Circe, and yet I do not get anything when I visit Tala.

Edit: I just pressed C to open the cheat menu (for those who didnt know) and just enabled Circe. She seems bugged the fuck out so I can't get her to show up at Tala's.

Also, she teases impregnation. She's like the 10th character to do so or something. Add it already Sunset, if you are going to tease it 24/7 with every damn character.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tm22Zoro

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
how unlock circe?

ok a i have to activate cheat to unlock
because if not his appearance where Tala did not appear

Last edited:

jberger990

Mar 10, 2018
A lot of stuff is't appearing for me. I can't see the girls when they are talking, most of the background, etc. Anyone have a similar issue?

billybeer

Aug 27, 2019
why tf am i the only one who asks about the sound of this game? the game doesnt have sound at all (for me the least idk)
Compared to the size of art assets, sounds would be very minimal thankfully. The problem is dev doesn't want to pay anyone to help fix the code/proof read/test and let him solely focus on the generally great art... instead trying to do it all solo, causing all the bugs, issues, constant rage in this thread.

Now factor in paying voice actors and audio engineers... never gonna happen unfortunately. Yes there are plenty of clips that could be used for basic sex sounds, but that's a whole other monster either animating to the sounds, or legally acquiring sound clips.

Reactions: Testerguy19

pervyboy3

May 27, 2020
I have to do anything inperticular to get the Poison Ivy/Batgirl scene in the bordello?
I've had Ivy as security and Batgirl in the bordello for a while now but the scenes never come up
Actually, Ivy is supposed to be free, like she's not supposed to be working or hired. Then put Batgirl in the Bordello and boom, you got a sexy lesbian scene.

keenkp

Nov 25, 2019
This dev have the NO.1 art skill, but is not good at the controling script, is just chaos.

If you want to make a world, first, you should build a mainline, and focus on that. Do not pay too much time in the sidetask.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
I did the prison event for Volcana and I did the prison break for her. And then she just went poof. Its been 2 or 3 weeks in game since I did the events and she's never once appeared in Legion HQ. So is her going poof a bug? Or am I missing something here.

And on similar note, I did the yacht events for Circa but then I got to Tala's place and she's never there. Nor is there anything in the store or summoners option to ever make her appear. So another bug or am I missing something else here?

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes