Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
No MB content for Stargirl ? C'mon =/
And they sisn't include Hawkgirl Slut Costume, at this point i think she won't have one

I hope for Canary, Huntress or Zatanna in November

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
no, man you don t understand it.

completed - purpose of a game

no completed with infinite updates - boring to play over and over again

if it was only 1 game being infinite i wouldn t care to play it from the beggining the whole shit, but smthing unlimited isn t the only one, there are TONS of games getting infinite updates, that i'd like to play but then again, i can play those game 1 or 2 times, reach or not the current content of the version, and download again the whole shit to start it again, let's be realistic, at the end of the day this games have GB and occupe space in your PC, i usually delete the games when time passes, because it bores me to think that even if i play it, it will not end and i will have to play again futures updates to get frustrated again, and i forgot where or when the fk i stopped playing the X version of the game to play another one to start it again bcs it passed a lot of time since i played the last version and i dont remember shit

that's the true about the complains people do, 4 years i don t care if you like or you don t like what im saying, it just needs to be completed for good, holy shit
You should tell that to LOL,WOW,Fortnite and many more games.

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
Crawlingly slooooow progress. There's no practical guide to maximizing earnings from day 3 because there are no valid choices you can make with the trickle of money you start with. All you can do is chat with the same three villainesses and watch the same dancer day after day until the storyline deigns to drop in on you.

Padding the game with tedium was more forgivable when it lacked content, but now that much has been added, why not pick up the pace of play from the very start?

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Ok i'm just going to ask/say it. What the hell is up with this game constantly referencing pregnancy? For what? 6? 7? However many builds, sense I think Terra's, girls keep bringing up Lex knocking them up from all the sex. Why do they keep talking about it? They didn't before. Roulette didn't for example.Girls who got sex before Terra didn't. So why the hell does everyone keep doing it now?

Look i am a big fan of pregnancy and impregnation content. I really am. But seriously. Why are they having everyone say something about it if it's not in the game yet?

If your going to implement the feature, do it already. Dont just bring it up over and over and over again and not do anything with it. I have offerd a way to do so in the past and can do so again as it wouldn't be complex to make or code. But seriously. If you want pregnant girls to be in this game as a feature, then put it in already, don't have them all keep talking about it but it not being a feature. THAT is annoying and feels like all the girls then are unfinished even more as your suppoused to be able to knock them up and have scenes them pregnant now or something.

Is anyone else seeing this or getting annoyed by it?

KTrain712

Jul 26, 2020
Is there a way to update the game without losing the progress I've already made? I'm trying to play without cheats and don't want to start over.

BiggySmall

Oct 1, 2018
How do you unlock the Circe scenes? I just get the yacht scene and nothing else.
I'm wondering the same thing.

New guard scenes: Redo prison event.
Poison Ivy/Harley: Use leash on Poison Ivy while she is in Lex's bedroom.
Killer Frost/Stargirl: Just visit their cells and keep doing new actions.
Volcana: Redo prison event then do the break her out of prison option in your office.

But no clue on Circe.
I redid the Halloween event and nothing changed. Maybe you have to redo the regular yacht party.

Last edited:

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
Is there a way to update the game without losing the progress I've already made? I'm trying to play without cheats and don't want to start over.
You don't lose the progress, at least not on Windows, i've been using the same save since end of 2018 lol

Hey there's supposedly a scene with miss Martian and Artemis. Anybody know how to trigger it? Same for Starfire and Raven?
The leash scene ? You unlock it on Miss Martian cell using the leash options if i recall it correct

Reactions: Archer15

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Most of the heroines are not really into Lex (supergirl, batgirl, for example). What about stargirl and Lois, are they the same reluctant self or do they get into it like Galatea or Harley or at least Mercy?
Having played through Stargirl's new content enough to unlock her slut outfit, I'm unsure if she is truly "broken" or just playing a role to try and trick Lex...

Mos Ebrios

Jul 9, 2019
Just finished playing the latest update, despite the update schedule still being delayed by 2 weeks I don't have that much to complain about the update.

Plently of content, some fixes that made the game a bit easier and basically no bugs in sight (in my case at least)

So, let's go deep in the new stuff and discuss the update.

My full review will be below, I will also be including my complete save file.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For the lazy, a good amount of content, even if I didn't enjoy some scenes as much, with no bugs at all = 8.8/10

Here is my save, to use it just download it then double click on the file. Beware that this wil replace all of your files.

Mega
hey quick question, i can´t replay scenes of circe or volcano in the gallery. they don´t even appeared on it, is that a bug?
i used the cheat menu to unlock circe, could it be that cheat trigerred the bug? I used your save file because i thought that it mas my save file who was buged but no

Reactions: LordPalpatine

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Ok i'm just going to ask/say it. What the hell is up with this game constantly referencing pregnancy? For what? 6? 7? However many builds, sense I think Terra's, girls keep bringing up Lex knocking them up from all the sex. Why do they keep talking about it? They didn't before. Roulette didn't for example.Girls who got sex before Terra didn't. So why the hell does everyone keep doing it now?

Look i am a big fan of pregnancy and impregnation content. I really am. But seriously. Why are they having everyone say something about it if it's not in the game yet?

If your going to implement the feature, do it already. Dont just bring it up over and over and over again and not do anything with it. I have offerd a way to do so in the past and can do so again as it wouldn't be complex to make or code. But seriously. If you want pregnant girls to be in this game as a feature, then put it in already, don't have them all keep talking about it but it not being a feature. THAT is annoying and feels like all the girls then are unfinished even more as your suppoused to be able to knock them up and have scenes them pregnant now or something.

Is anyone else seeing this or getting annoyed by it?
The only girls that have sex before Terra,are Tala and Roulette.All other get sex scene after Terra.Unless you count yacht event where you can have sex with each henchwomen.

_HappyWolf_

Jan 14, 2019
I'm wondering the same thing.

New guard scenes: Redo prison event.
Poison Ivy/Harley: Use leash on Poison Ivy while she is in Lex's bedroom.
Killer Frost/Stargirl: Just visit their cells and keep doing new actions.
Volcana: Redo prison event then do the break her out of prison option in your office.

But no clue on Circe.
I redid the Halloween event and nothing changed. Maybe you have to redo the regular yacht party.
I replayed all yacht parties and still nothing.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes