herobrine69

Jun 7, 2020
Excellent, Volcana was finally added. She is pretty hot (no pun intended).
Also enjoying the Circe content but still wondering when Catwoman would get some added content, and/or Starfire.
Also thanks for fixing the bugs where I couldn't see several scenes in the gallery (Jinx's jacuzzi scene, Taila's scenes on the yacht, ect)
iPB1AUU.gif

Hentagram

Aug 1, 2018
Last edited:

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
Just finished playing the latest update, despite the update schedule still being delayed by 2 weeks I don't have that much to complain about the update.

Plently of content, some fixes that made the game a bit easier and basically no bugs in sight (in my case at least)

So, let's go deep in the new stuff and discuss the update.

My full review will be below, I will also be including my complete save file.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For the lazy, a good amount of content, even if I didn't enjoy some scenes as much, with no bugs at all = 8.8/10

Here is my save, to use it just download it then double click on the file. Beware that this wil replace all of your files.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
I just wish there was a road map in game. Besides the gallery that doesnt give you any clues on what your missing only that your missing events if you things are locked, there's no way to track your progress on characters, in game. Its check everything every night each night and hope there's something new.

Reactions: Centrophy

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Guys somebody have bug when you already open circe and volkano and all their content.When you go to Labs and Vault and clicking on scenes their images dissappear.

Rakan

Jul 19, 2017
I haven't played in awhile, so I have to ask...... is there no way to reduce threat levels? It used to the last time I played, but I can't see the option anymore.

Snitsky

Jun 7, 2020
What girls get different dialogue when wearing their slut costumes? Also, do all the scenes get different dialogue?

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Guys somebody have bug when you already open circe and volkano and all their content.When you go to Labs and Vault and clicking on scenes their images dissappear.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes