matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Guys somebody have bug when you already open circe and volkano and all their content.When you go to Labs and Vault and clicking on scenes their images dissappear.

Reactions: Owlman8497

GG Jack

Apr 5, 2018
I have an issue where I have Poison Ivy hired but she is grayed out and I can't really add her to any position as a villain nor use her on a heist so that I can hire her again, and the cheat menu only has the option to hire, not to "fire" already hired villains.

Is there a way to fix that, to add the possibility to fire a villain or will I have to start a new game to see the Poison Ivy content?

She is not posted anywhere nor is she doing anything. I just can't use her at all even if she is considered hired.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
I love the laziness of the guy who updated the changelog. Instead of copying pasted what was said, they posted a link. So it sends you to a post. but unless opened the post in a new tab, you now have to go back to front page.

Reactions: polandball

Shadow66

Jul 31, 2017
I was hoping for Starfire/Blackfire content, but I'm okay with this. Is it possible to have the option to have the girls naked but with their slut makeup on?

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
I think encountered a bug. Stuck in a pan up and down scene with Batgirl leash scene. It doesnt move forward. Just keeps panning up and down.

Ceddot

Sorcerer's Paradox Developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2018
what part of this game is "animated"
tried this game long time ago , didint see any animations

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Is Erica (the prison guard) glitched? I can't get her anal scene and when i visit poison ivy after already getting erica's blowjob it just repeated. I got her sex scene but i can't trigger her anal scene.

i got her anal in the last night(in the night events) of the prison.

Hentagram

Aug 1, 2018
The updade is as good as unexpected. Changelog of the added content perfectly matches the actual gameplay. Found all the scenes. When was the last time we saw it?
I'm not that deep into the DC Universe and I didn't know about Volcana before. But now she's definitely one of my favourite villains. Literally smoking hot.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes