Jul 22, 2019
I plain don't agree, I think most of the animations looked terrible. They're mostly just 1 frame made to move through software to begin with, hard to even consider them an animation.

I'd prefer still frames and still do if the animations are just gonna look like whatever early SU was.
Yeah completely agree, the animations were pretty fucking awful. They were definitely playing up how hard they are to make as well, but I'd much rather still images than the weird janky animations they had before.

It is strange to me that they haven't looked for a second artist though, it's not like he's some prodigy no-one could replicate. Loads of people started their art careers trying to copy very similar styles, and there's some pretty prolific artists out there.

Septagram

May 22, 2021
Try visiting the different sites on the main city grid every day. There's always some text or explanation where to go next. Then, the game will work out for you. Robbing doesn't make much of a difference since you need to pay villains first before making cash. The club and bordello will generate the money you need if you focus on those and the heroine upgrades.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
So... has SR7 streamed at all since the last update? Usually between the "It's taking too long, what a scammer!" posts there's at least a "Hey, leash scene with x character." post or two. Haven't seen any of those lately.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
So... has SR7 streamed at all since the last update? Usually between the "It's taking too long, what a scammer!" posts there's at least a "Hey, leash scene with x character." post or two. Haven't seen any of those lately.
Last 3 streams are Superwoman,Zatanna and Star Sapphire leash scenes.
But that was more than 1 month ago.In Superwoman case-more than 2 months ago.

Kenshi2k

Aug 13, 2019
this game isnt free it costs 16k a month, so if your a 10$ patron and have been on and off every release boom you've paid more for this game than for any other and sorry if I expect to see something for my money ive been subbed a while and im pissed that 120$ goes to two or three updates tops, other devs pause a month or two if nothing happens and if they dont, they speak to the community or release non cannon art, three months per update is a long time but expected for this kind of project, but delays without something in return is a good way to get yourself on the bad side of many people quickly, im pissed they stopped the streams a month and a half ago, it ways the way of talking to the community and now its gone, you can always add more scenes to a finnished character, like a new arc where they go public with luthor. i just want blackfire finished or expanded since thats my fave character, financially they are good most people only make 2k-3k a month and manage so there is time to talk to the community, look the support a creator is just legal speak to avoid getting shutdown, but we are investing money into a project we like, but if we dont get anything in return we will stop, by in return i dont mean slaving away i mean communication or a specific roadmap, if you think they cant meet deadlines you havent worked in this space before
I can not stand lies, and lies that are so horrible they stink to high heavens are just the worst. There is no way this costs $16,000usd a Month. No Way. At Most, and even this would be a strech it would cost SunsetRiders7 a max of $500 if he highers someone to do everything besides the Art he clearly does himself. but from what i understand he does some of the coding himself, so that means if someone else is coding then they would be part timing and it would be more like $250 a month for that. and Patron is a stand alone site, he does not Pay to have a Patron site, He Gets Money From It. And Discord, again he doesnt Pay Thousands of dollars for that, if he does pay for any extras its just a few bucks, and he probly has brown nosers volunteer to mod the chat rather than pay ppl for that.

So please don't try and actually Trick people into thinking he pays crazy amounts of money, lmao. foolish. But he is a great artist, i beat he charges a great ammount for any art he does on the side, if he does.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
I can not stand lies, and lies that are so horrible they stink to high heavens are just the worst. There is no way this costs $16,000usd a Month. No Way. At Most, and even this would be a strech it would cost SunsetRiders7 a max of $500 if he highers someone to do everything besides the Art he clearly does himself. but from what i understand he does some of the coding himself, so that means if someone else is coding then they would be part timing and it would be more like $250 a month for that. and Patron is a stand alone site, he does not Pay to have a Patron site, He Gets Money From It. And Discord, again he doesnt Pay Thousands of dollars for that, if he does pay for any extras its just a few bucks, and he probly has brown nosers volunteer to mod the chat rather than pay ppl for that.

So please don't try and actually Trick people into thinking he pays crazy amounts of money, lmao. foolish. But he is a great artist, i beat he charges a great ammount for any art he does on the side, if he does.
No idea where you are,but even in my contry where $500 for a month is nice,you can't find a programmer to work for that amount of money even part-time.

Reactions: vireker

Kenshi2k

Aug 13, 2019
holly shit... and here I am, with my friend, making a fantasy comic and a game about some misadventures of a guy banging all sorts of fantasy chicks for free.
damn...
you relize, if one had Wonder Womans lasso, and asked him if that was true, the odds would be 99% "sorry i lied i do it all from home infroint of my pc, please don't drop me from patron!" -_-

Atchafalaya

Aug 13, 2017
It's too bad the dev hasn't updated the Exhibition scenes for ages. It's been what, two years? I can't believe how old SU is.
For real, does anybody still feel hype for this project after five years time? I've always been fond of SU but it's grown stale for quite sometime.
Even if Wonder Woman's stuff was to be released tomorrow that would make little difference to me. Another leash scene, another bunch of dialogue you've read a hundred times, yeah sure.
Too proud to hire another another artist cause your already do it very well? Meh, why not. But instead can you at least hire a fucking writer in that one and a half man team? The copypasta dialogue is to me the worst aspect of the game, and this one is VERY text-heavy...

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Last 3 streams are Superwoman,Zatanna and Star Sapphire leash scenes.
But that was more than 1 month ago.In Superwoman case-more than 2 months ago.
Oooof. I don't usually put much stock in the milking arguments, but Something Unlimited is one of the ones I definitely view as milking. This is... bad even for SR7.

Reactions: GaRbS
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes