Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Wow Circe and KillerFrost are such whores. I love them <3
Especially Circe. She needs to be put in a cell ASAP. But her teasing us with her talk about us being at the top of her list during her yacht/halloween events was cruel lol. She looks so seductive and hot

(Btw Giganta's sex scene at the Yacht event was so good. Giganta is so charming tho, like for real. Such a babe)

Talia is giving me "Roulette" vibes. Acting all nice and being into us, but you can sense that she is a calculating woman.
Rly like her too.

Speaking of Roulette, her anal scene in Prison with MC was super hot <3
The slutty talk from her made the scene so much better.

Darci is actually very beautiful. One of the best look female characters in the game.
I honestly thought that we would get "normal" romance with her MC... but then Lex was "Check your primary program".
He had her in his hands from the start lol.

Screw Poison Ivy tho. Stealing our henchwoman like that was not cool at all :(
A very uncomfortable moment for sure. I rly disliked the whole situation. Im letting her rot in prison forever.

Last edited:
Reactions: evilkitty97

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
You do know that you can hire her after your release and make a knight's move in your bedroom if you know what I mean?
Oh so she has "living room" scenes similar to Giganta, Star sapphire, Livewire etc... ?
Thats cool and all, but after her stealing my henchwoman as her plaything, i totally hate her. Im never releasing her from prison.

Considering the respect/affection of the henchwomen towards Lex , plus that they have the "controlling device". It rly made no sense that Ivy could steal them :(
Honestly a cuck moment, especailly how from time to time we would get scenes in the showers with Ivy and our henchwoman or in her room. Simply taunting us :( especially how our henchwoman simply ignores us when she is with Ivy ...

This honestly made me hate my henchwoman too...
After the prison event, I switched out my henchwoman and never visited her again

Last edited:
Reactions: zenzaxaznez

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Oh so she has "living room" scenes similar to Giganta, Star sapphire, Livewire etc... ?
Thats cool and all, but after her stealing my henchwoman as her plaything, i totally hate her. Im never releasing her from prison.

Considering the respect/affection of the henchwomen towards Lex , plus that they have the "controlling device". It rly made no sense that Ivy could steal them :(
Honestly a cuck moment, especailly how from time to time we would get scenes in the showers with Ivy and our henchwoman or in her room. Simply taunting us :( especially how our henchwoman simply ignores us when she is with Ivy ...

After the prison event, I switched out my henchwoman and never visited her again
That is your mistake.If you bring Mercy with you at the prison,there is nothing between them.In that route Poison Ivy is playing with one of her guards instead.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Limited20

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
That is your mistake.If you bring Mercy with you at the prison,there is nothing between them.In that route Poison Ivy is playing with one of her guards instead.
Then I have to restart the game then and go with Mercy <3
Thanks for the info

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Luckily you can just restart the event from the office.
Prefer to restart the game. It will feel like , that crap with Ivy and my henchwoman never happened at all.
Simply restarting the event, feels like just going there for the lolz. I see myself only restarting the prison event just to see the Roulette and Lex sex scene with the hot dialog

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Prefer to restart the game. It will feel like , that crap with Ivy and my henchwoman never happened at all.
Simply restarting the event, feels like just going there for the lolz. I see myself only restarting the prison event just to see the Roulette and Lex sex scene with the hot dialog
Don't forget you can have fun with the guard too.And Volcana.And Killer Frost.

Reactions: Limited20

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Don't forget you can have fun with the guard too.And Volcana.And Killer Frost.
I never saw anything with the guard.
But Volcana and KillerFronst's "Dance/Strip and Hanjobs" were super hot, especially their dialog. I have to get Volcana out of there, as soon as possible.

marla12244

Jul 6, 2018

what the hell am i reading?

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
what the hell am i reading?
Just was not a fan how things played out in the prison event with the henchwoman. Ivy pretty much took them as their plaything xd
Thankfully armion said that if we take Mercy for this event, she wont be taken by Ivy.

Words of someone who thinks the henchwomen are dating Lex, and not just a convenience to use as he pleases.
Its a harem game. Its in the tags, its in the progression etc...
The general direction of the game. Lex is building a harem, even some of the female characters made such comments in the game. About his harem/sex dungeon.

Yes Lex can use them as tools for his conveniece and used them how he wants. They are his

No need for passive aggression.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes