TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Hi, I'm the developer.
What happened is that I planned to release a very early version to show how the game "looked" to the people who were supporting me on my discord, and maybe I could get some 2 or 3 people interested from Reddit and such, so they could tell me how the game was looking. That's why it's a 0.01. I labeled this as 0.01 as I thought people would understand that it was a very, very early prototype. I thought 0.01 was the lowest. The dialogs are not worked yet, not even the interface, and most of the things. I labeled this as 0.01 as I expected that for the 0.1, the game would've been officially ready to go with all the intro finished and all characters introduced with their stories. I uploaded it to itch.io because some people advised me I should do that to claim the game ownership. So a nice person supporting me offered to upload it here, and I said sure. I had no idea how much exposure this would've had as I didn't know much about this page. I had expected only a few people to see the project; I'm glad, though, as I found many people who will help me with proofreading and coding.

I'm going, to be honest. I had no idea that people would've loved my art, and I'm so happy people loved it.

For the next release. The next month, I will work on all these scenes, the writing, the coding, the interface, and the intro, so everything should be clear. For that point, the game should be in a totally acceptable state.
I'm so sorry for what happened. I'm so ashamed of myself.
Good so far just need a couple smols to even the story out. :WeSmart:

Reactions: AlexTorch

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
If there is something that i wish for this game is that we could see more of the gorgeous and crazy anais, also i wonder what kinky stuff the dev will put on the game...

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
The renders are great but...

I know the scenes aren't done and the dev says the text isn't finished, so hopefully this was all placeholder dialogue.

Because, my god, the writing is terrible. :LOL:

I thought the dialogue between the three friends was pretty bad to start. Along with the confusion of why exactly you'd need money during an apocalypse, zombie or otherwise. (Everyone would just trade and loot).

But when some chick walks into MC's room in lingerie with her tits hanging out and that's not the first, or the second, or the third, fourth or fifth thing he comments on, just goes along with a natural conversation until she's on the bed naked, when finally he notices?

Yeah. Turned it off right there. Improvement in the writing needs to be pretty extreme in the next update or this will be just another waste of good art/renders, like a wide variety of other disappointments on this site. There are quite a few games out there with decent writing but crap art & vice versa. In a perfect world, a lot of these devs would team up to create a title worth playing, but that never really happens.

Hopefully this is, in fact, just placeholder & the dev ends up being ok on the writing end. Purposefully posted this here instead of under reviews, since it's too early to tell. But the writing improvement needs to go far beyond localization or some simple grammar corrections that a lot of other posters pointed out.

Edit: For clarity, I'm playing the version with the corrected script hotfix posted to page 10 on Jan 8 and updated in original post on Jan 9 2023. Still leaves quite a lot to be desired in the writing department.

Last edited:

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Has potential. But serious with how short this release is why is it almost 3gb?

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
I sense a bright future for this one, pretty short for a first release but that's expected.

I'll follow it and see how it will continue.

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
I know there is more writing planned, but seriously it needs a solid writing and world building to justify the beautiful renders, and the game as of now is just bunch of scenes with no base and coherence, the dialogues are bad especially the conversation between the friends also the banter during the sex scene seems weird i had no idea what was goin on :WaitWhat: hopefully these will be worked on in the next release. As of now its just a slideshow of good renders and animations.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Okay I like Anais she's cute and playful plus that sexy thick body of hers (although I'd personally get rid of her thigh tattoo)
I didn't really have an issue with the dialogue I guess its an issue of being placed in the middle of a situation with no context?
Maybe make use of flashbacks to explain the bank heist and how the mc knows Anais?

I don't think the "zombies" should be called zombies since they don't seem to be dead, infected seems a more apt title for them like 28 Days Later.

Reactions: AlexTorch

MrBaker

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Has potential. But serious with how short this release is why is it almost 3gb?
Hi, I uploaded two versions. One compressed and another uncompressed. Because some people asked me for that. As they liked the game uncompressed to enjoy the images at their max quality. The compressed one isn't that heavy.

About the size of the images, there are several reasons for that. The biggest is I do a lot of post-production on my renders. I edit them very carefully. I even paint them manually several details on the character's skins for them to look nice, especially Anais's body. So files tend to get bigger due to all the colors I add. Also, I don't reuse the background as many other Visual novels do over and over. All characters are in the place the background is, which increases the size too. I can reuse one or two, but they are few. Sorry for any inconvenience. I'm working hard on the 0.02.

Bobainox

Jan 1, 2022
the game looks awesome, it will be better if u remove the speed selection choice on scenes and ending or make it work to select using the keyboard arrows. thats it. cheers

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

colormask

Oct 12, 2022
Good premise and a well-paced story beginning. I know much of the dialogues and stuff is still placeholders, but it all looks promising. MrBaker Do consider adding sound effects at some point. If you can get there, that will set this game a class apart! My best wishes with this one.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

MrBaker

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Good premise and a well-paced story beginning. I know much of the dialogues and stuff is still placeholders, but it all looks promising. MrBaker Do consider adding sound effects at some point. If you can get there, that will set this game a class apart! My best wishes with this one.
Thanks so much. I plan to add sound effects and sound to the adult scenes for the next update and also add some music. I had the sound effects totally planned for the next update. About the music: I didn't add it because finding free music for an adult game has been very hard. most music developers have prohibited using their music for adult games unless you pay exclusive licenses, which is entirely out of my budget right now. but I found some free songs to use. Good to hear you liked it.

Dr. Lewdwig

Apr 15, 2021
Others have done it and so will I, putting a message of support for this amazing project-to-be.
I am sure you've realized how stunning the quality of your visuals are.
I really want to attach the "We will watch your career with great interest" meme, but I'm certain someone has done it already ... so ... you know what, I'll do the abridged version.

career.jpg

MrBaker

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Others have done it and so will I, putting a message of support for this amazing project-to-be.
I am sure you've realized how stunning the quality of your visuals are.
I really want to attach the "We will watch your career with great interest" meme, but I'm certain someone has done it already ... so ... you know what, I'll do the abridged version.

View attachment 2342554
Thanks so much for that. That really inspires me <3

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dr. Lewdwig
4.60 star(s) 36 Votes