Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
So based on the change logs it's just a soft remake, no new content?.

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
i saw your vn ,read it...and thought to my self "wow cool idea" but then you had to make it....SANDBOX.....aaaand disapointed sadness....the next could have been cool VN is down the grindingdrain... and to the ignorelist

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Most of the best games are sandbox. Nothing wrong with sandbox.

Fantastic start. Great art and great concept.

Super enjoyable.
Lol are they? Like which best games 'cause searching by weighted rating and you see a grand total of 3 or so out of 30 on the first page. Let me fix your statement... "Most of the best games aren't sandbox."

BigDaddyEarl

Jan 31, 2018
The game got a much needed polish, the improvements made in this release made the game a lot more enjoyable.

We don't know how sandboxy this game is going to be so don't overdramatise. From what we can see at the end, i predict that the sandbox elements will be for optional/secondary content and the main events will be triggered through some menu. If that's the case I'm interested to see how this system is going to pan out.

UncleS2k

May 8, 2020
Please can someone tell the admins to mark this game as a sandbox? I played quite some time only to find out it's suddenly switching to that game style! Fuck!! And to a bad one, too. You click and only find out that there is no content for now. What a mess! That is why I don't like these games.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
I was gonna try this game, but then I saw [sandbox] in the planned tags...
And then I was like... yeah, maybe later or maybe never :ROFLMAO:

While I agree that SOME sandbox games are great, I always fail to see why the [sandbox] adds value.
Most often than not, [sandbox] games are just boring and sometimes RUINS very good games... But that's just my opinion.

Dec 8, 2020
Want to know a big problem with a lot of sandbox. Most sandbox hurt the story because the characters cant interact because they are self contained so harem does not fit or they lock progress till you finish another story that then defeats the purpose and would fit a VN better. Sandbox is hard to do right and easy to fuck up.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
2 clicks added and ppl complain about sandbox ...

for now its 1 door which leads to a screen with locations/events ..
Dev said he only recently found out about this site. I want to like this game and feel like it's better to mention an issue when I see it than wait and hope it turns out well. I've seen too many games on this site become ruined by adding sandbox.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Dev said he only recently found out about this site. I want to like this game and feel like it's better to mention an issue when I see it than wait and hope it turns out well. I've seen too many games on this site become ruined by adding sandbox.
thats .. sadly the truth ;)

Reactions: MrBenny

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
He's not:
2023-03-11 11_19_34-Window.jpg

And when you check his posts you also can find that almost a year ago he already asked about sandbox stuff.
So this game change seems to be on purpose. Well, it was on the planned tags, so my bad. But it's now in the game, it should be imo removed there and added to the existing game tags.

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes