MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm...So will this story have a harem path choice? I was using the online save editor to see the point structure, and I noticed there is a harem stat (I attached an image).

I really hope so, and if this has been decided for later content...it should be mentioned in the future tags area. As this information is important, and will definitely bring in more potential fans, thus increase the potential for more donations (revenues).

Maybe_harem.jpg

Nekirom

Nov 16, 2022
Honestly I am a bit confused, when I read that the game is focused on South America, I had hoped for more diversity as I really have a faible for latinas and a setting in South America excites me (as the region is rarely used). But the picture showing the girls in the OP does not seem to show more dark skinned girls at all. Is this picture representative or are there more such girls (or will there be more in the future)?

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
liked the original build but i must admit the extra scenes explaining some of the backstory are a lot better now their included.. nicely done

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Have read a few pages, don't see this mentioned...

Version 0.1 (or 1.0?) is over 3 GB, but the new version 0.2 is only 1.2 GB.

MrBaker Did you switch from jpg to webp images, or similar?

MrBaker

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Have read a few pages, don't see this mentioned...

Version 0.1 (or 1.0?) is over 3 GB, but the new version 0.2 is only 1.2 GB.

MrBaker Did you switch from jpg to webp images, or similar?
The 0.01 wasn't compressed at all. It was purely heavy png images. As I said several times, the 0.01 was a prototype as I was learning about the process of releasing a game (apologies for that). But some days after the 0.01, I released a compressed version of the 0.01 that weighed 500MB. But now the game is properly compressed as it should.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Somewhere I Belong [v0.02] Unofficial Android Port + ZLZK's Universal Choice Descriptor

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 453mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
As always the spoiled children on this site are in full force. Temper tantrums and ultimatums.

Sad.

This a really well made game with amazing visuals.

I tip my hat to you Mr. Baker, well done.

Hopefully you have thick skin so you can survive the onslaught of the self centered, entitled, mob of children that inevitably show up to try to impose their will on you and the rest of the world.

Jul 1, 2018
Heads up this game uses the same save location as another renpy game called "Part Time - Yuko Story"

The save location both games are using is << %APPDATA%\RenPy\RoundedGUI-1623906174 >>

A fix for this would be appreciated

Sexypeasan

Oct 4, 2020
You start the game and you have from the beginning a sexy milf unlocked, best game ever(y).

Last edited:

MrBaker

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Heads up this game uses the same save location as another renpy game called "Part Time - Yuko Story"

The save location both games are using is << %APPDATA%\RenPy\RoundedGUI-1623906174 >>

A fix for this would be appreciated
Wow, that's heavy! I didn't notice that. The problem is that if I change the location, a lot of people will have to move their saves manually or start over. It happened because we both used the same base GUI and I didn't notice the save location was changed. I will be looking for what I can do.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
As always the spoiled children on this site are in full force. Temper tantrums and ultimatums.

Sad.

This a really well made game with amazing visuals.

I tip my hat to you Mr. Baker, well done.

Hopefully you have thick skin so you can survive the onslaught of the self centered, entitled, mob of children that inevitably show up to try to impose their will on you and the rest of the world.
Wow, "thanks" for that respond. You are quite the "nice" guy...(not).
So pointing out that the game is not tagged right is "impose their will"? Really? So eg the game suddenly has unavoidable, not tagged full NTR/bestiality/whatever would be ok, too?
I actually only wanted to point out that the game unfortunately is not what you expect suddenly when searching for a VN game. That's all what the "spoiled children" (I'm actually older then most here...) wanted to point out. I guess on the other side you would be also pissed when there is a sandbox tag - and none is in the game...

Edit: and now the sandbox tag is even vanished from the planned tags, too (but of course not added to the existing ones). What a mess...

Last edited:

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
Wow, "thanks" for that respond. You are quite the "nice" guy...(not).
So pointing out that the game is not tagged right is "impose their will"? Really? So eg the game suddenly has unavoidable, not tagged full NTR/bestiality/whatever would be ok, too?
I actually only wanted to point out that the game unfortunately is not what you expect suddenly when searching for a VN game. That's all what the "spoiled children" (I'm actually older then most here...) wanted to point out. I guess on the other side you would be also pissed when there is a sandbox tag - and none is in the game...
Apparently you have decided that my remark was about you. How have you decided that?

If you threw a temper tantrum and acted like a child, then yes it was about you. If you didn't then it wasn't.

Reactions: MuffinDealer
Jul 1, 2018
Wow, that's heavy! I didn't notice that. The problem is that if I change the location, a lot of people will have to move their saves manually or start over. It happened because we both used the same base GUI and I didn't notice the save location was changed. I will be looking for what I can do.
Well if you can change it in renpy.
Here's a batch file that will create a new directory in " %APPDATA%\renpy " and also copy the save files

Just change the ((2x)) "Somewhere-I-Belong" to the new desired name.
(Just right click and edit will open it up in notepad)

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
just to double check but the current game end is the 1st freeroam apartment area right? just so i dont go F'in something up before next release

Reactions: BlackHan and MrJay
4.60 star(s) 36 Votes