MrBaker

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Well if you can change it in renpy.
Here's a batch file that will create a new directory in " %APPDATA%\renpy " and also copy the save files

Just change the ((2x)) "Somewhere-I-Belong" to the new desired name.
(Just right click and edit will open it up in notepad)
Thanks so much, your help is amazing! I had no idea I could do a batch for that.

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
Hi, everyone hope you are doing well. About the sandbox: There was a misunderstanding. The "free roam" is completely "optional" just to explore the areas you visited in the main story and see them. There's no grinding in this game.
Hey! I think free roam in this game should tagged as "Point & Click [Used when a game contains point & click sections/mechanics.]".
It's not sandbox.
You can see all tag rules here: tag rules
I may be wrong of course:unsure:

I've made my third playthrough few mins ago. Game is great! Female characters are beautiful, locations are looking good and it's awesome in this game is no much blood/gore!
Female characters have a good body proportions, that thiccness can kill a man and zombie either:KEK:;)
There are two things that could be improved in my opinion: first one is writing, a conversations could contain more emotions, could be more lively with more informations and details. The second thing to improve are choices, more choices during events, mc should have choice if he should run or fight with zombies, who kill and who spare.
It could be also interesting if some choice could lead to mc's death(just kidding);)
Thank you for game!
Good luck.

MrBaker

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Hey! I think free roam in this game should tagged as "Point & Click [Used when a game contains point & click sections/mechanics.]".
It's not sandbox.
You can see all tag rules here: tag rules
I may be wrong of course:unsure:

I've made my third playthrough few mins ago. Game is great! Female characters are beautiful, locations are looking good and it's awesome in this game is no much blood/gore!
Female characters have a good body proportions, that thiccness can kill a man and zombie either:KEK:;)
There are two things that could be improved in my opinion: first one is writing, a conversations could contain more emotions, could be more lively with more informations and details. The second thing to improve are choices, more choices during events, mc should have choice if he should run or fight with zombies, who kill and who spare.
It could be also interesting if some choice could lead to mc's death(just kidding);)
Thank you for game!
Good luck.
Thanks so much that's very helpful also, I'm glad you enjoyed it. At first, I was thinking of creating choices when the MC dies, but I didn't add it because I'm not a fan of choices that lead to death or dead ends and then you have to reload a save game. I feel that can break a lot the immersion.
When I was creating the scene of the giant, I can't deny I pictured the scene of R3 when you can choose to escape or fight Nemesis. I was thinking of adding something similar (spoiler: but more in the future.)
But yes, in the future, I will add several more choices I have planned.
Thanks so much, that gives me a lot of motivation. I'm glad you liked it. I will be working on that.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Great art indeed, but gonna wait for a bit more of conqtent implementation & dialogue evolution before diving in.

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
The renders i seen so far look amazing! quality wise its some of the best i seen on this site, and the girls look also great
I have one question, is there incest planned for the game?

Elrompeortos2000

Aug 26, 2020
SomeWhere I Belong [0.02] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (1.2 GB/ 232 MB) :WorkUpload,Pixeldrain

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey man idk why but My chrome stopped the download at the end. It said it detected a virus. Idk why you should check just in case.
Maybe it's just my chrome being dumb, Never happened to me before here..

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
people are already starting to complain just because of the Sandbox tag, I haven't played this game yet but there are games here on the site where the sandbox is well placed and has great approval by the public, such as the game harem hotel. But there is sandbox that I particularly don't like, like the game being dik, but I'll wait to see how the Dev puts the sandbox in his game.
Na, people play Harem Hotel despite the sandbox not because it has one. every game is instantly 120% better if you delete the sandbox.

I didn't add it because I'm not a fan of choices that lead to death or dead ends and then you have to reload a save game. I feel that can break a lot the immersion.
know what else breakes immersion and story flow? Sandbox and Free roam.

Last edited:

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
Does the game end after the phone messages?
Update ends after Ethan messages?
just to double check but the current game end is the 1st freeroam apartment area right? just so i dont go F'in something up before next release
I came here to ask this exact question and holy shit how has NO ONE answered it??

Also, dev, next time add a clear message at the point where every new update is over because otherwise your players will stress and look around to see if they missed anything because they won't know for sure if the update is over or not.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Thanks so much that's very helpful also, I'm glad you enjoyed it. At first, I was thinking of creating choices when the MC dies, but I didn't add it because I'm not a fan of choices that lead to death or dead ends and then you have to reload a save game. I feel that can break a lot the immersion.
When I was creating the scene of the giant, I can't deny I pictured the scene of R3 when you can choose to escape or fight Nemesis. I was thinking of adding something similar (spoiler: but more in the future.)
But yes, in the future, I will add several more choices I have planned.
Thanks so much, that gives me a lot of motivation. I'm glad you liked it. I will be working on that.
I haven't played this yet but if your game contains free-roam it gets sandbox unless the sandbox sections are only a minor portion of the game. Basically, if you have to navigate frequently, whether it be menus or locations, it's sandbox. Point-and-click is usually misunderstood on this website and a lot of people don't understand it.

Reactions: MrBaker

MrBaker

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
I came here to ask this exact question and holy shit how has NO ONE answered it??

Also, dev, next time add a clear message at the point where every new update is over because otherwise your players will stress and look around to see if they missed anything because they won't know for sure if the update is over or not.
There is a button at the top right corner you can click, I'm sorry for that. For the next patch or update, I will make that more visible. There is where the end screen is.

Reactions: Λ ☾

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
Na, people play Harem Hotel despite the sandbox not because it has one. every game is instantly 120% better if you delete the sandbox.

know what else breakes immersion and story flow? Sandbox and Free roam.
this is your opinion, myself and others like sandbox and there are people like you who don't like, sometimes all you need to do is accept that dev want to put some tag and not necessary sandbox in the game, if you don't like / support the dev, others will.

Reactions: Λ ☾

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
I think a lot of people tend to hate sandboxes because they are typically very poorly made on this site. There's a big difference between sandboxes that add tons of meaningless grind, empty locations, and tedious gameplay mechanics etc. etc. vs ones that actually have some soul put into them

teamur

Jan 31, 2023
MrBaker, cheers.

The game looks impressive and interesting, made with creativity and care. Also I feel it could benefit from some polishing, like more moderation and good taste. E.g. not so exaggerated:
- feminine traits,
- chest movements in breathing,
- much black screens (especially empty black screens to click through).
I'm not demanding to redo the completed things, just keep this in mind, and it all will start falling into right places.

Reactions: MrBaker

MrBaker

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
MrBaker, cheers.

The game looks impressive and interesting, made with creativity and care. Also I feel it could benefit from some polishing, like more moderation and good taste. E.g. not so exaggerated:
- feminine traits,
- chest movements in breathing,
- much black screens (especially empty black screens to click through).
I'm not demanding to redo the completed things, just keep this in mind, and it all will start falling into right places.
Thanks so much. That's very helpful and nice to hear. Yeah, you are right. I have a lot to polish. I used a lot of simple black screens, and for that, I need to learn new techniques, but for sure, during working on this game, I will learn a lot about it. I'm very glad to hear you liked it!

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 36 Votes