Oct 10, 2022
You should share your love with all the women of SIB until the MC's cock can't take it anymore from exhaustion, right?:unsure: :love: (y)
aha aha, that is indeed a good thinking but how about I share none of my cock with other LIs and solely focus on Martinez? I think that's much better. :)

Edit: and I ran out of reactions, so please think I gave heart, thinking face and laughs to all of you. :)

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
I think I should share too, I slightly favour Martinez over other LIs. :)
Nice Nice I love all, As it's too early for me too Judge :love:
Edit: and I ran out of reactions, so please think I gave heart, thinking face and laughs to all of you. :)
Same
MooMoo Anais :devilish:, After drinking starts Poking MC :KEK:

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
Can someone tell me why images are sometimes blurry when I zoom and sometimes crystal clear? Is it something on my phone I'm not aware of? Like this picture is clear but that's very rare in my experience.
Ehmm, depends on the dpi or rather format of said picture!

Idk which pics you've seen before, that might classified as low res, but it's not a problem of your phone but the content/pics that have been posted.

(atleast that how it looks like, without you giving more information)

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Ehmm, depends on the dpi or rather format of said picture!

Idk which pics you've seen before, that might classified as low res, but it's not a problem of your phone but the content/pics that have been posted.

(atleast that how it looks like, without you giving more information)
Usually it's the preview teaser pics on the first page that I don't even bother looking at because it blurs as soon as I try to zoom but every once in a while the pics posted within the thread I'm able to zoom without "opening" and they don't lose clarity. Not a big deal just something I've wondered. Thanks for your reply.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
In my case I will say
Beautiful LI makes me Horny hence Blurry vision :LOL:
Getting Horny as a Blurry Vision, hmm. Nice Logic Lol :KEK: :KEK: , Now that can be the Reason Why the Zombies doesn't get horny maybe as they are Half dead already with eyes losing all senses so they react on Movement or Smell :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:...Some of us like Defenestrator.for.traitor might get Blurry Vision after looking at Martinez and Raziel_8 might get it after watching Claire :love::devilish::ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

comte bonfim

Nov 13, 2021
Damn, Claire is out of this world. Definitely my LI for the game, the sight of that beautiful Colombian booty is mesmerizing 'cause whenever the MC is in the shower with her, my monitor seems to blurry a bit like some people reported up above. Gyat!

And I just realized she's supposed to be a milf or something? Older? But she looks younger than a few other girls, it kinda made me scratch my head.

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
Damn, Claire is out of this world. Definitely my LI for the game, the sight of that beautiful Colombian booty is mesmerizing 'cause whenever the MC is in the shower with her, my monitor seems to blurry a bit like some people reported up above. Gyat!

And I just realized she's supposed to be a milf or something? Older? But she looks younger than a few other girls, it kinda made me scratch my head.

Claire is love:love:

The scene with her in shower was so amazing that it didn't even bothered me that they used tones of water in a post apocalyptic game:oops:

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022

giphy.gif
It's true that Martinez's entire body deserves to be licked by him in addition to giving him a deep rimjob. It's going to be incredible to see Martinez's, right?
easy-a-gif-10.gif
Claire is love:love:

The scene with her in shower was so amazing that it didn't even bothered me that they used tones of water in a post apocalyptic game:oops:
It was for a good cause (Claire Ass)

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes