jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Bartender girl takes 4_hgbar 4.png

I hope everyone is having an amazing weekend. I just woke up early to keep working on this project so I can use this weekend to its fullest. I have my coffee ready to start.

These are some previews from the next update. I'm trying not to give away too many spoilers. (These images might need more work and editing, though.)

So, at the moment, we have around 1000 renders ready with which I have been building the game, doing post-production, and also adding all the writing and dialogues. These still need to be polished, though, and I will be working on that as the animations render. I have a lot more renders in the oven as well.
I've been trying to render a good amount of animations, trying to improve them using all the knowledge I've been acquiring during the development of this game. This process takes a lot of time, but I hope you enjoy them.
In the previews I love the lighting of the zombie scene with the flashlight. I feel it turned out to be of very high quality. I'm very proud of my zombie skin. I worked mostly on skins for years before releasing the game. There are many more previews in the other devlog posts from part two.

About the game:
This game season is planned to have 3 episodes before being released on Steam, in which I have planned an amazing ending. I had planned to release episode one on Steam as a demo, but I had a problem with the music licenses, so before that, I needed to rebuild the music during episode one. For now, I'm saving up for that so I can get nice music.
I hope in the next update you enjoy the whole episode and ending, as well as the nice amount of adult scenes it has.
I've always thought that sex is a big part of life and there's nothing wrong if the MC has a fair amount of it.
Also, for the people wondering, once your faction is created during the story, the girls you recruit will always be with you at your HQ (your faction base). So you will not spend that much time far from them as in episode two.

This next update will be ready in two to three months, at most, but no more than that. As for the moment, I'm still working in real life and working as well on this project (maybe after Steam, I might be able to live off this, but not sure.)

Thank you so much to all the people supporting this project and for your patience. Your support helps improve this project's budget and also someday enables us to have a whole team. If you don't have the financial situation to support it monetarily, spreading the word would also help a lot in making this game discovered by more people. (Also, giving nice reviews wherever you found it.) Thanks so much. Without you, this project would not be possible.

Last edited:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
View attachment 3536292

I hope everyone is having an amazing weekend. I just woke up early to keep working on this project so I can use this weekend to its fullest. I have my coffee ready to start.

These are some previews from the next update. I'm trying not to give away too many spoilers. (These images might need more work and editing, though.)

So, at the moment, we have around 1000 renders ready with which I have been building the game, doing post-production, and also adding all the writing and dialogues. These still need to be polished, though, and I will be working on that as the animations render. I have a lot more renders in the oven as well.
I've been trying to render a good amount of animations, trying to improve them using all the knowledge I've been acquiring during the development of this game. This process takes a lot of time, but I hope you enjoy them.
In the previews I love the lighting of the zombie scene with the flashlight. I feel it turned out to be of very high quality. I'm very proud of my zombie skin. I worked mostly on skins for years before releasing the game. There are many more previews in the other devlog posts from part two.

About the game:
This game season is planned to have 3 episodes before being released on Steam, in which I have planned an amazing ending. I had planned to release episode one on Steam as a demo, but I had a problem with the music licenses, so before that, I needed to rebuild the music during episode one. For now, I'm saving up for that so I can get nice music.
I hope in the next update you enjoy the whole episode and ending, as well as the nice amount of adult scenes it has.
I've always thought that sex is a big part of life and there's nothing wrong if the MC has a fair amount of it.
Also, for the people wondering, once your faction is created during the story, the girls you recruit will always be with you at your HQ (your faction base). So you will not spend that much time far from them as in episode two.

This next update will be ready in two to three months, at most, but no more than that. As for the moment, I'm still working in real life and working as well on this project (maybe after Steam, I might be able to live off this, but not sure.)

Thank you so much to all the people supporting this project and for your patience. Your support helps improve this project's budget and also someday enables us to have a whole team. If you don't have the financial situation to support it monetarily, spreading the word would also help a lot in making this game discovered by more people. (Also, giving nice reviews wherever you found it.) Thanks so much. Without you, this project would not be possible.
First I wanted to Say Thanks for Sharing :love:(y)

Now We all are Eagerly waiting for the Updates, By Looking the Preview Images I can See some Good Action Scenes are also Coming, Fourth Pic we can See Claire Mommy Big ass Out (Raziel_8 will be also waiting Claire Finishing Zombies with that Beautiful Ass and Body) :LOL::LOL:, Once Glance of Sweet Cyan and (Defenestrator.for.traitor might be waiting for Sexy Martinez Abs) :KEK:

In the End, we all are Excited :devilish:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Syybeat

Feb 27, 2018
Episode 2 Part 1 released back in January. No plans to update the thread?

I'll buy it myself next week otherwise.

fedegrox

Feb 12, 2022
View attachment 3536292

About the game:

New metal gear lookin good!

Oct 10, 2022
And You also Want Some Options for Martinez is to Lick her Abs and Make her Wet Clean and then Undo and Lick again her Abs till She Squirt and then Moan in Pleasure :love:, Something like That? :unsure:
Exactly right and many more.:devilish:

I too am waiting for Martinez and to have a hot threesome but the waiting is getting hard:oops::rolleyes: I will have to create a fan story in my mind?:unsure::KEK:
View attachment 3544567
That shit looks so good. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes