Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Some news though kinda late, cause fam and all that.
Anyway here ya go a new DevLog (hope it wasn't posted already, kinda lazy right now to check the thread..)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ayy that's all ! (y)
I can only say the Only Safe Room as Said by One and Only Claire Mommy and MC already had two sexual Encounters in that Room can say that " Safe Sex Room" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, Means No Zombies are Allowed in that Room, Break Beds as much you can :KEK::KEK:

Best Room :love::devilish:

View attachment 3516064
Sweet Emily is here, MC should have more Bed Times with her and let's Uncover Sweet Sex Soon :love:

Last edited:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Anais is best girl. Love her goofiness.
I think Anais have Bigger and Wider Curves with her Naughty Tricks She tease MC flawlessly and If We don't Choose go away from her There might be a Chance to see her Goofy Childish Tricks with MC and her friend is also there if Threesome then it would be heaven :love: :love:

You definitely will tease Martinez and When She will be ready you will say Let me Lick those Abs first :KEK::KEK:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
View attachment 3516322
I like Abigail too, she must be protected, cuddled and getting fucked hard :whistle:
I'd like some good threesome with her and Claire :love:
A hot threesome is what we need in the next update and whatever combination Claire is in is going to be incredibly hot for me and the other members, right?:unsure::love:

Last edited:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I think Anais have Bigger and Wider Curves with her Naughty Tricks She tease MC flawlessly and If We don't Choose go away from her There might be a Chance to see her Goofy Childish Tricks with MC and her friend is also there if Threesome then it would be heaven :love: :love:
Well, I'm not into tig ol bitties. I chose Anais for her quirky and silly personality.

Reactions: Krysis_here

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Well, I'm not into tig ol bitties. I chose Anais for her quirky and silly personality.
Yup, I know. That is Her Specialty being Goofy and Funny with MC, MC loves When she do that...It makes him feel lively after What happened with both of them Still there is a moment of Joy :love: :love:

We should try to milk her :whistle:
She will Milk MC and Drink MCMC Milk :KEK::KEK::devilish:

Last edited:

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Bartender girl takes 4_hgbar 4.png

I hope everyone is having an amazing weekend. I just woke up early to keep working on this project so I can use this weekend to its fullest. I have my coffee ready to start.

These are some previews from the next update. I'm trying not to give away too many spoilers. (These images might need more work and editing, though.)

So, at the moment, we have around 1000 renders ready with which I have been building the game, doing post-production, and also adding all the writing and dialogues. These still need to be polished, though, and I will be working on that as the animations render. I have a lot more renders in the oven as well.
I've been trying to render a good amount of animations, trying to improve them using all the knowledge I've been acquiring during the development of this game. This process takes a lot of time, but I hope you enjoy them.
In the previews I love the lighting of the zombie scene with the flashlight. I feel it turned out to be of very high quality. I'm very proud of my zombie skin. I worked mostly on skins for years before releasing the game. There are many more previews in the other devlog posts from part two.

About the game:
This game season is planned to have 3 episodes before being released on Steam, in which I have planned an amazing ending. I had planned to release episode one on Steam as a demo, but I had a problem with the music licenses, so before that, I needed to rebuild the music during episode one. For now, I'm saving up for that so I can get nice music.
I hope in the next update you enjoy the whole episode and ending, as well as the nice amount of adult scenes it has.
I've always thought that sex is a big part of life and there's nothing wrong if the MC has a fair amount of it.
Also, for the people wondering, once your faction is created during the story, the girls you recruit will always be with you at your HQ (your faction base). So you will not spend that much time far from them as in episode two.

This next update will be ready in two to three months, at most, but no more than that. As for the moment, I'm still working in real life and working as well on this project (maybe after Steam, I might be able to live off this, but not sure.)

Thank you so much to all the people supporting this project and for your patience. Your support helps improve this project's budget and also someday enables us to have a whole team. If you don't have the financial situation to support it monetarily, spreading the word would also help a lot in making this game discovered by more people. (Also, giving nice reviews wherever you found it.) Thanks so much. Without you, this project would not be possible.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 36 Votes