Oct 10, 2022
I suggest you to do that, Dev is really sincere about the game, works a full time job and develops this gem, if he gets more support maybe he could give more time to the game.
A few years ago, I was supporting some people on Patreon(not AVN devs) and things happened that made me feel like complete idiot. When I first came across the AVN genre I wanted to support a few games then noticed things are the same on Patreon front, so I am wary about giving support on platforms like that. Though, I do buy them on steam if they are there. If I ever break the resentment, this one will be among the first that I am gonna support. :):unsure:

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
A few years ago, I was supporting some people on Patreon(not AVN devs) and things happened that made me feel like complete idiot. When I first came across the AVN genre I wanted to support a few games then noticed things are the same on Patreon front, so I am wary about giving support on platforms like that. Though, I do buy them on steam if they are there. If I ever break the resentment, this one will be among the first that I am gonna support. :):unsure:
This game will have multiple seasons, season 1 is planned to have 3 episodes. Part 2 of the second episode is under development. After that episode 3 will be developed in 2 parts, so season 1 is planned to be finished by mid 2025. Dev is planning a steam release after completion of season 1.

Robin53

Aug 15, 2023
This game will have multiple seasons, season 1 is planned to have 3 episodes. Part 2 of the second episode is under development. After that episode 3 will be developed in 2 parts, so season 1 is planned to be finished by mid 2025. Dev is planning a steam release after completion of season 1.
Assuming this game makes it to the first season, I really don't think it will get there. As I told you before, this game is performing poorly in terms of popularity. Many high-quality games released on the same date or after this game are doing much better, such as Dreamland, The Last Oasis, Race of Life, etc. This game is way behind those with a quality I consider much better. Desert Stalker, in its first year, had a huge amount of support compared to this.

I used to support the dev and I had hopes for it, but I don't want to be the reason this game is still alive because I'm pretty sure the few people supporting this game are doing so out of pity. Also, I've noticed the fatigue of the dev as he used to be much more active and make updates very often, but his updates went from 3 months every release to 7, a huge difference, twice its time, and I assume the time will get worse with the next episode. Who knows how long the next update will take, 2 years?

One thing you are missing is that this game had a horrible launch. It was released with a version the developer called a prototype, which was terrible. It got reworked after releasing episode one, but people had already played that horrible version. And when a game is not successful at its launch, it rarely will be in the future. People rarely try games they did not like again, as games get their peak exposure when they are launched.
Plus, if you like to defend the developer like that, I don't think leaking the exclusive Patreon content of the developer on a piracy site helps him.
I'm just being honest with the dev. He should just cut his losses and use his talent on something else because this game will hardly bloom after that horrible launch, even if the game gets better, that launch will always haunt this project. The first impression is one of the most important things in this industry, mostly games get hundreds of thousands of views at their launch and he screwed that but I'm pretty sure that with his talent, he could be working at good studios and doing much, much better.

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
Assuming this game makes it to the first season, I really don't think it will get there. As I told you before, this game is performing poorly in terms of popularity. Many high-quality games released on the same date or after this game are doing much better, such as Dreamland, The Last Oasis, Race of Life, etc. This game is way behind those with a quality I consider much better. Desert Stalker, in its first year, had a huge amount of support compared to this.

I used to support the dev and I had hopes for it, but I don't want to be the reason this game is still alive because I'm pretty sure the few people supporting this game are doing so out of pity. Also, I've noticed the fatigue of the dev as he used to be much more active and make updates very often, but his updates went from 3 months every release to 7, a huge difference, twice its time, and I assume the time will get worse with the next episode. Who knows how long the next update will take, 2 years?

One thing you are missing is that this game had a horrible launch. It was released with a version the developer called a prototype, which was terrible. It got reworked after releasing episode one, but people had already played that horrible version. And when a game is not successful at its launch, it rarely will be in the future. People rarely try games they did not like again, as games get their peak exposure when they are launched.
Plus, if you like to defend the developer like that, I don't think leaking the exclusive Patreon content of the developer on a piracy site helps him.
I'm just being honest with the dev. He should just cut his losses and use his talent on something else because this game will hardly bloom after that horrible launch, even if the game gets better, that launch will always haunt this project. The first impression is one of the most important things in this industry, mostly games get hundreds of thousands of views at their launch and he screwed that but I'm pretty sure that with his talent, he could be working at good studios and doing much, much better.
I've talked with the Dev, it's not easy doing a full time job and developing a game. Very few game developers earn big money with AVNs, its very simple to say the things you are saying without actually knowing what goes around in real life, people cannot rely on patreon income completely if they want to live a actual life, try developing a game and do a full time job first then talk about updates and whatnot. You are entitled to your opinion, but you talking about things you know nothing of hurts the game more than anyone leaking some pictures from the patreon (which actually attracts people who appreciate the quality of renders). You are demoralizing anyone who wishes to check the game out for their own because of your biased opinions. And for the last time, stop comparing games of first time Devs with the behemoths on this site also i advise you to not discuss other games on this thread if you don't want your comments deleted its a common courtesy. His patreon subscription has increased a lot in a small time because people are liking this game. Stop predicting the future, and let people form their own opinions.

P.S. you are absolutely incorrect with the 7 months release. Stop spreading fake news and do your research first. Also as the size of the chapter increases development time is sure to increase. I don't see you crying on any threads when they take more than a year to get 1 chapter out even when they are doing development of AVNs as a full time job.

Last edited:

Robin53

Aug 15, 2023
I've talked with the Dev, it's not easy doing a full time job and developing a game. Very few game developers earn big money with AVNs, its very simple to say the things you are saying without actually knowing what goes around in real life. You are entitled to your opinion, but you talking about things you know nothing of hurts the game more than anyone leaking some pictures from the patreon (which actually attracts people who appreciate the quality of renders). You are demoralizing anyone who wishes to check the game out for their own because of your biased opinions. And for the last time, stop comparing games of first time Devs with the behemoths on this site also i advise you to not discuss other games on this thread if you don't want your comments deleted its a common courtesy. His patreon subscription has increased a lot in a small time because people are liking this game. Stop predicting the future, and let people form their own opinions.
A lot? I don't see a huge difference from when I was subscribed. You should see "The Last Oasis","Dreamland" or "Race of life" If I'm not mistaken, those were released almost on the same date as this one, even after.

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
A lot? I don't see a huge difference from when I was subscribed. You should see "The Last Oasis","Dreamland" or "Race of life" If I'm not mistaken, those were released almost on the same date as this one, even after.
stop talking about other games dude, and read the entire edited message first.

Reactions: GreenOwl

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
and btw, the games you mentioned take almost 7-8 months of dev time which is actually more than this one. So i request you to not project your unnecessary hate on others and let them form their own opinions.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Abandoning a game is far worse for the future prospects of the developer than working hard and completing a game that the developer starts and working hard to make it the best game it can be. Especially if the dev releases on Steam or other platforms, then his "release" on other platforms (speaking of a leak on pirate forums as a "release" is dubious anyway) has little matter in the long run. The developer is making an amazing game, and I don't see the point in trying to discourage the dev, discourage others from playing, and also giving advise that will hurt the dev in the long run. Telling a developer to abandon a game is terrible advice, it is one of the fastest ways for a developer to *lose* support and not to build it.

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
Abandoning a game is far worse for the future prospects of the developer than working hard and completing a game that the developer starts and working hard to make it the best game it can be. Especially if the dev releases on Steam or other platforms, then his "release" on other platforms (speaking of a leak on pirate forums as a "release" is dubious anyway) has little matter in the long run. The developer is making an amazing game, and I don't see the point in trying to discourage the dev, discourage others from playing, and also giving advise that will hurt the dev in the long run. Telling a developer to abandon a game is terrible advice, it is one of the fastest ways for a developer to *lose* support and not to build it.
Exactly man, stupid people. Already Have negative biases and spreading lies for no valid reason at all, just stupid speculations which have no truth to them whatsoever.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022

TLDR: The dev should quit developing his passion project because trust me bro, I'm an expert :ROFLMAO:

What a fucking retarded take.

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
TLDR: The dev should quit developing his passion project because trust me bro, I'm an expert :ROFLMAO:

What a fucking retarded take.
Tell me about it....just when i think i haven't found any stupidity on this site in a while, someone does not fail to prove me wrong. And he came with all the wrong facts and started bitching about the game for no reason at all, clearly a negative bias.

Ohvidente

Feb 20, 2024
One question, when friends die, how long did it take for him to leave the red zone and go to the apartment? For me it wasn't just two weeks, it felt like months.

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021

She is one of the first characters I created. I made her design thinking of someone who is very experienced at killing infected. You will start learning more about her soon.

Something interesting is that she has the heaviest hair in this game. I was even wondering if I should change it, as it was almost impossible to render some scenes due to her hair. But I could not leave it behind, as I love how she looks with it.

I will also be posting some improvements I made to some scenes. I'm pretty sure you will love it.

There is a huge storm going on in my city, so maybe these days I will not be able to render very well, as I always have my PC rendering 24/7. The storm should last around 3 days. So I prefer to shut down the PC to avoid damage, but mostly to avoid scene corruption.
Last week, I lost a whole scene I worked on for days as the power went off and when it returned, the scene was corrupted. It was very sad as I had that scene completely finished and I had it open just to carefully check all the details before rendering it. But I will see if I can buy a UPS soon.

Thanks everyone! And I hope you are having an amazing week!

ep2_hosbad_a_1.jpg ep2_hosbad_a_13.jpg ep2_hosbad_b_1.jpg

Feb 21, 2023
I'm kind of with Rozhok here, the characters in the game so far looked more refined to me. That is of course only my personal opinion and a first impression, but that definitely came to mind, can't put a finger on what exactly it is though.
But her makeup somehow does not fit the overall style imo and looks just overdone to me:unsure:

Reactions: Jericho85

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I don't like her at all either. She comes across as... scruffy? Dirty? I don't know.
It's not just the clothes, but mostly the hair. For me, that hair is horrible (even though the dev seems to love it).
If on top of that it's giving the dev trouble to render, I think it should be changed right away. That's a no brainer.

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
ep2_vesi_a_3.png Hospital entrance takes 1_Camera 1.png ep2_vesi_a_12.png Hospital entrance takes 1_Camera 2.png Hospital entrance takes 1_Camera 3.png Hospital Lamp take_Lamp take.png

I hope everyone is having an amazing weekend.

This week, I've been working fully on improving the dialogues and also adding additional renders I felt were missing.
I'm still fully rendering, especially the animations.
Also, as you can see in the images, I made a rework of some scenes that I rendered early in the development for this update, which I was not happy with how they looked.
I researched better ways of building scenes so they should look more like I pictured. A world being started to be taken over by nature.
I've been carefully painting the textures of these scenes, making them all look damaged over time.
In the future, I will rework some scenes like the intro, making the bank look more like this.

The next update:
The next update will be released on July 10. At first, I was worried I might have had more problems with the storm, but my house did fine. I was more worried about a flood.
The update will be the ending of episode two and should have between 1200 to 1600 renders. The number is not exact as I have to clean unused renders.
Also, I finished the Steam page and also the trailer so people might wishlist the game when the page is released.
I will make a general post about all this soon. Also, remember if you want to appear on the ending screen for this update and also the episode credits once released on Steam, you can vote in the poll. On Steam, I will keep a credit screen to thank you all, as it's the least I can do for your amazing support.
Let me know about anything in the comments.

Thanks, everyone, for your amazing support! Without you, this project will be much harder. Thanks for choosing to support this project as it's really needed and appreciated.

Kekwek

Sep 14, 2022
Played this absolute gem today, however I'm having a CTD issue and I'm not sure if you guys can help me with this

I'm at the scene where I'm supposed to stay for night at Emiliy's place, to watch over her, her sister and their grandfather. But once I reach the moment where MC lies on the couch which his phone, the game crashes. Is that where current version ends or some issue on my side?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit:
Ofc I'm posting first then I'm trying to find the solution -Had 2 renders corrupted for some reason but replacing them worked like a charm :)

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 36 Votes