synthetical

Oct 1, 2020
Anyone know what to do? No solution? No idea?

I don't know for certain, but it might just be stat-locked. If not try to follow the walkthrough to unlock further content of the stepmother. I remember seeing some scenes I couldn't unlock no matter how much I tried, but not with her.

Alex040677

Jun 4, 2017
I don't know for certain, but it might just be stat-locked. If not try to follow the walkthrough to unlock further content of the stepmother. I remember seeing some scenes I couldn't unlock no matter how much I tried, but not with her.
Thanks for replying but I couldn't find anything and I can't figure out how to unlock that button.
Eli's stats are very high and my character's too

synthetical

Oct 1, 2020
Thanks for replying but I couldn't find anything and I can't figure out how to unlock that button.
Eli's stats are very high and my character's too

OK, I looked through the code, and as far as I can tell there is absolutely nothing you are missing when you get to this part. It is just coded in a way that there is no indication this is the actual ending.

synthetical

Oct 1, 2020
View attachment 3873103

all of them have at least this number

OK, I have no idea if this helps in any way, but I looked through the code, and apparently you need to be quite far through the quest with Aiga Mizuki (Amateur streamer), that is the "bluetooth" lady from walkthrough, so there is no 3 meetings, there is probably only one. I assume you need to go through all the events with Aiga and younger sister in the empire and through all the Aiga maid quests in the villa. Contrary to the walkthrough you might not need this exact stat at 40+ (your picture) on all girls, just on Moe Amatsuka (Angel Moe). You also need to go through a lot of her quests in the villa. As far as I can tell you need to finish the quest in her room in the villa corridor, exactly the "Preparation" -> "Bring new people on the show" button part until you can invite your younger sister and then see the button "Behind the scenes" (after clicking button "BringHatsukawa Miru", you might need to go through bringing all the staff or inviting your sister multiple times, that I didn't check). When you leave them after ejaculating, then you should be able to start the event in the villa. You probably don't even need to "physically invite" your younger sister through the doorbell interaction

The actual suggestion after looking through the code is: Go finish Aiga Mizuki storyline (if you haven't) in the idol training room at empire entertainment. After that, look if there is any new conversation possible with either Aiga, Moe, or your sister (mainly at empire ent.) and check if the doorbell

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes