synthetical

Oct 1, 2020
another question. the walkthrough mentions the school having a security guard, a water polo couch and track and field couch. i have never found them. what am i doing wrong?
I think they used to be there before but were removed, or at least I personally don't remember meeting them ever in v60FF, so as far as I am concerned, you missed nothing. I also vaguely remember playing this game very early and meeting them then, but I am not sure of this. I looked a bit through the code and the only security guard at school mentioned was from the idol competition/moe amatsuka storyline. But I might be wrong and there is something else that I am missing.

This might be unrelated to that, but when you get to west coast mansion, I think you meet new characters that are connected to university, but honestly I am not sure, if it has any relation to these three.

B10

Jun 25, 2017
First look at the botom of this message.

Yeah it seems that it's connected to your name you put in, in the beginning.
I tried something for you.
This attached SOA.QSP is ONLY FOR RENAMING when going to the bedroom.
After go back to the original IC file.

Cut the SOA.qsp in Son Of Asia - Complete\assets\standalone_content to somewhere else (don't remove).
Download this file I just created for you.
Copy paste the file Just rename when going to bedroom to Son Of Asia - Complete\assets\standalone_content
Then name the file > Just rename when going to bedroom > SOA.qsp
Now open the game and your save.
Go to the bedroom.
You will get the question to change your name.
Type what you want.
Now save the game and close the game
Delete the renamed SOA.qsp (the one that had the name Just rename when going to bedroom)
Cut the previous correct SOA.qsp file back to Son Of Asia - Complete\assets\standalone_content
Reopen the game and your save.
If correct you now have the correct name.

If any error please let me know.

(I use the program QGEN to edit these type of games)

This is just a work around for getting the below patch working while you started playing already.
For the working full Incest Patch go here:

https://f95zone.to/threads/son-of-asia-v60-0-sonofall.177228/post-13751897
You need to save and then exchange to the other patch

codename3891

Dec 7, 2019
Can someone tell me what I should do after this dialogue?
How did you unlock the misnister of education? I picked up trash in the park and got full citizen satisfaction and also explored all option in the minister of urban office but the option to the minister of education office is still grayed out.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 27 Votes