Zezy00

Oct 12, 2020
how do you hypnotize people? it shows the option but no idea.
Also does any one know where to find the code for the apartments laptop?
And how do you unlock Villa?

Last edited:

LoganKane

Jan 23, 2021
hi ist Version 60FF-en_V1 the complete version or not and is there a update to Version 60FF v.1.8 possible.
thank you very much

synthetical

Oct 1, 2020
how do you hypnotize people? it shows the option but no idea.
Also does any one know where to find the code for the apartments laptop?
And how do you unlock Villa?
Hypnosis is after unlocking villa and the basement in there and summoning succubus.
There should be no code necessary for the apartment laptop, just don't type anything and press enter.
You need to finish idol competition, it is kinda complex, I would advise following the walkthrough here.

synthetical

Oct 1, 2020
hi ist Version 60FF-en_V1 the complete version or not and is there a update to Version 60FF v.1.8 possible.
thank you very much
If you mean game version, then 60FF is the final version, as for translation you should use the latest one in the github page.

hayen999

May 29, 2021
Reality show is not changing.. I picked up the edit from editor but when I go back to see it on TV it's the old one. What to do?

Zezy00

Oct 12, 2020
Hypnosis is after unlocking villa and the basement in there and summoning succubus.
There should be no code necessary for the apartment laptop, just don't type anything and press enter.
You need to finish idol competition, it is kinda complex, I would advise following the walkthrough here.
thank you

synthetical

Oct 1, 2020
it says insufficient conditions, what do I need to do to meet them? I completed the other two
You mean during the actual training? Try looking through this thread, I remember there being issues with one of them and I haven't gone through this part in a long time so I don't remember if it is unfinished or there is something you need to do.

hayen999

May 29, 2021
You mean during the actual training? Try looking through this thread, I remember there being issues with one of them and I haven't gone through this part in a long time so I don't remember if it is unfinished or there is something you need to do.
To unlock the third case itself. I finished the inspector and chief routes, and the other two cases, but I still don't have it unlocked

synthetical

Oct 1, 2020
To unlock the third case itself. I finished the inspector and chief routes, and the other two cases, but I still don't have it unlocked
Did you do the part, where you need to get a 1000 vigilante points? I think this is what unlocks it, but honestly, I don't remember. If you have then tell me and I will have a concrete look.

Ulqui210

Nov 2, 2017
Have you completed the girls' gang storyline? The one where you go to prison and help Kirishima Rino escape? It looks like you get access to third case by completing this storyline.
I got her out of prison and yet I still cannot progress further with her.

synthetical

Oct 1, 2020
I got her out of prison and yet I still cannot progress further with her.
I can't really remember this part well, but I would suggest following walkthrough. I think you mainly have scenes in the girls' mansion in suburbs where she can be found in the same room as AIKA.

Zezy00

Oct 12, 2020
another question. the walkthrough mentions the school having a security guard, a water polo couch and track and field couch. i have never found them. what am i doing wrong?

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 27 Votes