Thang6400

Aug 11, 2022
Thang6400 can you provide a walkthrough for prison guard and warden storyline? I can't figure out how to increase their stats (depravity and affection)
for prison guard, you just need to meet her for making love, and the warden, you need choose the 3rd or 4th selecion in her scene.

ejvargas

Jan 2, 2020
I've downloaded the 60.FF version posted here on Mega by Mmmh994 (thanks mate)
I simply zipped it with 7zip and uploaded it on gofile (free account, file will be deleted when there's no download for 10 days after the last download)

Remember, it's the chinese version, and there's no available for it, yet
The game is not working for me

Raphael77

Aug 14, 2017
The game is not working for me
That's a bit short on details to give you help, it could come from plenty of things, the more details you give the more we can help. Could you describe more about what happens to you, how you do it (do you launch the game with SOA.exe ?) and what it shows (if it shows anything).

eet789

Oct 19, 2016
for prison guard, you just need to meet her for making love, and the warden, you need choose the 3rd or 4th selecion in her scene.
I can't figure out how to do it.

I think I unlocked 3 scences with the prison guard: One scene every 5 days; onc scene when she found out the soap key; one scene in her room in the middle of the night.

I don't know how to progress the prison story line (not the rescue mission).

Thang6400

Aug 11, 2022
I can't figure out how to do it.

I think I unlocked 3 scences with the prison guard: One scene every 5 days; onc scene when she found out the soap key; one scene in her room in the middle of the night.

I don't know how to progress the prison story line (not the rescue mission).
did u provide 20ml of your sperm to the warden.

ehcih80

Apr 7, 2020
I've downloaded the 60.FF version posted here on Mega by Mmmh994 (thanks mate)
I simply zipped it with 7zip and uploaded it on gofile (free account, file will be deleted when there's no download for 10 days after the last download)

Remember, it's the chinese version, and there's no available for it, yet
life savior! you are my hero!!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Raphael77

Raphael77

Aug 14, 2017
Anyone got a link to download the full v60.e? Had to reformat my pc so everything's gone
Here is my own 60e version, which is already translated in english with the

edit: version 60FF in english with the

Last edited:

LGH990203

Dec 16, 2018
hello sorry for asking. but how to unlock melody marks. the WT said after DLC Deadline. but what is that exactly?
nvm. you just need to unlock her at church

Last edited:

dan123456ggvgv

Nov 3, 2017
quite enjoyed this wish there was more variety cause there all more or less the same body type and look of the same age bracket i mean most of the mature housewife's would pass as school girls the only ones that really pass as mature are julia and that wife from the hot spring and most of the big tits one are just big compared to a A cup so i hope some plus size like bbw or chubby and actual mature get added

stam1

Aug 14, 2017
quick question - playing V55.5, the built in cheat engine only allows to up stats to 2000 but many actions are locked behind 2500-3000+, is there an updated qsp file that solves this? the +10 disappears and only allows -10.

carrot666

Jul 1, 2021
Heyo. This is my de-facto OP for updates and news regarding the English translation of this game.
All updates regarding this game's code or the translation script will be posted on my github .

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
WIN (55.5C Full - Translation v1.5): Pixeldrain: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5

LATEST TRANSLATION RELEASE
WIN (60.e QSP ONLY - Translation v1.7):

MISC
Full Save (55.5C) by Thang6400
The full version for 60e is not available. Is there any archive?

LGH990203

Dec 16, 2018
The full version for 60e is not available. Is there any archive?
just look 4 post above you.
as for people in this thread. how do you unlock the V60s girls? I can't seem to find them.
edit: man I'm at the point where there's no guide available to help. how do I solve this S-149 for the parliament?

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 26 Votes