Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I am on Win10 and dl the game with the Nopy link
So here's the deal, I cannot replicate your issue. I talk to the guy by the well in the starting town and he gives me no issues:
1599489902726.png

The problem is not a bug with the game, but it would seem a problem exclusively to specific users. First off try the basics, Redownload the game with a different mirror, unpack using a different software (7-zip or winrar) disable your AV or create an exception for the game.exe. Additonally, this sounds dumb but try putting the game in a folder on the desktop and shorten the file patch. make it a short name as in very VERY rare cases path length can cause glitches. Try all those things in whatever order is most convenient to you. If the problem still persists you're going to have to do your own investigating as the game isn't the problem here.

That being said I don't mind testing for bugs so if you or anyone can give me specific instruction to try and replicate the issue ill try and find and fix it. This however like I said above doesn't appear to be the game itself or the translation. Actually a save would be even better.

Last edited:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
when i start the game, i get an error.. so i don`t have a save file ㅠㅠ sorry
I have no problems starting the game. There is something wrong on your end causing this. I made a list of things you can try above a few posts ago. Try those.

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Game is borked. Getting the same error mentioned earlier in the thread. Seems to happen rather randomly. First time I started the game I got it then it let me start fine next time. Got it again about the third level of the dungeon when killing a mob I had killed about 20 of before.

EDIT: Also, used NOPY link fwiw. Could be that specific link I guess? I know I have DLed and played a ton of games off this site and never had problems with my 7z or AV messing up anything.

Last edited:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Game is borked. Getting the same error mentioned earlier in the thread. Seems to happen rather randomly. First time I started the game I got it then it let me start fine next time. Got it again about the third level of the dungeon when killing a mod I had killed about 20 of before.
When I have a free moment Ill play the game for an hour or so and see if I can replicate these errors. I've gone through and tested every example given and cannot replicate the issue.

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
really good game. Don't know if the translation will be as good as it should though

michika

Jun 13, 2017
Hmm, it should be obvious if you want to play these type of game you need to apply locale Jap. Moreover, if it MTL. These random errors are probably from the MTL.

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes