Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Hmm, it should be obvious if you want to play these type of game you need to apply locale Jap. Moreover, if it MTL. These random errors are probably from the MTL.
They aren't from the MTL. MTL don't do "random intermittent" errors. They are binary, you hit the error and it crashes your game or causes the issue. If it doesn't happen for everyone it isn't an issue with the MTL.

I totally forgot about app locale so it probably is an issue with people not using locale emulators.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Nice art work but it's a shame that it has Vore so I'll be passing on this.
There is like one vore scene and it is for defeat in battle by a monster, so easy to avoid.

Drale

Jan 9, 2019
pregnancy in this game it`s like a mechanic or gameover?
I haven't played yet, but the japanese reviews appear to reference pregnancy in connection to the 6 endings. So while a more definite answer might come later on, I felt it might be ending only (But most endings?)

• Sad
Reactions: srg91

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
good game. the transformation of the mc into a bietch is totally beautiful. pretty bad that these games are not translated correctly and that lately they are not coming out so often

michika

Jun 13, 2017
They aren't from the MTL. MTL don't do "random intermittent" errors. They are binary, you hit the error and it crashes your game or causes the issue. If it doesn't happen for everyone it isn't an issue with the MTL.

I totally forgot about app locale so it probably is an issue with people not using locale emulators.
Thats why I said probably. Yeah, I dont have any experience with MTL so my bad. But isnt manual Jap locale is better than emulator locale Jap? Maybe I should try download the game and test on my machine(not using emulator btw)? But please give the save where the error occured.

LEET

May 29, 2017
I played this when it first comes out. Preggo is ending only iirc. The game is just a job sim. The end goal is having enough money to leave the town.

Reactions: srg91

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
Yeah the game won't start at all after certain scene I have nopy version I am going try mega version

scatfetish

May 17, 2018
i have waited long and eagerly for this game! Too bad that it was so short. Hopefully I will find something similar, who has any suggestions?

Doomeye

May 7, 2018
weird thing is this game refuses to work in my custom folder in my documents that I shove these games into, but it works fine from the download folder.

buresing

Apr 15, 2020
is the error only on nopy? i also got the error, unfortunately moving between folders and changing locale did nothing for me, currently redownloading the other mirror

Sagestar

Jun 5, 2017
Full save pls :) good game, NVM FIND OUT WHEN U DOWNLOAD GAME U CAN USE THE LEVER TO GET ALL RECOLLECTIONwhich is really handy :D

Last edited:

Maskmaker

Jan 31, 2018
The "game" part sucks, even for an hgame. Translation from the machine goes from passable to horrible, but everything is word wrapped and I can guess the story. Not all machine translations are made equal.

You farm a lot for money, and it takes a long time for a short game. I don't like the padding for a few extra artworks

LEET

May 29, 2017
Route 1: Preggo by cave dweller. Just fuck him enough to get it.
Route 2: Town Cumdumpster. Collect the 7 dragon balls and head to the end of the dungeon.
Route 3: Vagrant's wife/babymaker. Just lose in the dungeon to start the H quest line. Fuck until he has a star above his head.
Route 4: Dancer. Just dance. Not much else until you trigger the star afaik. (Need 7 dragon balls)
Route 5: Goblin Slayer on holiday. Just fuck the goblins and trigger the ending.
Route 6: New Journey into the wasteland. Collect 15k gold. Doesn't really matter if you gained all 7 dragon balls.

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes