SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
If your female protagonist can't pick up shifts at the local tavern, is it even a H-game?
The only game that has that feature that I know of is Violated heroine, but it's banned, because Serena is a loli.
So, yes, it is an H-game, because she gets f-ed everywhere else, even in the dungeon crawling segments.

asasa1234

Jan 12, 2018
Here's the locations.

1-4: Cave in various chests, first is early on laying out in open
5: Talk to man in bar until after second heart event, go to north of village, talk to blond guy, lose in cave, get vore scene, talk to blond guy, keep doing events with him and middle guy until you get horn.
6: In well, talk to guy next to it. May not unlock until after five.
7: Guard in front of entrance to cave has it, need high corruption then should be able to do heart events until he gives it to you.

There's really no way to 'win'. All endings, even the sixth, imply you sold your body, though the sixth means you got away.

Arvie

Sep 28, 2017
The only game that has that feature that I know of is Violated heroine, but it's banned, because Serena is a loli.
So, yes, it is an H-game, because she gets f-ed everywhere else, even in the dungeon crawling segments.
Is that even getting updated anymore? I dropped it at some point cause the majority of additions were for Serena and that just didnt appeal to me

Mayra

Apr 15, 2018
This game has a really nice art and I'm crossing fingers for a decent translation.

Dech100

Apr 6, 2018
so... is anyone able to play(not by the gallery) both the mayor and babydoll scenes?

Mayra

Apr 15, 2018
Anyone else having this problem? the bugfix doesn't work, also tried running in japanese.
1613133655358.png

Mayra

Apr 15, 2018
Where does that happen?
Trying to load my saves, Idk exactly when started to happen but I cannot load any of my saves, however I can play a new game and load new files but I don't know if it's gonna happen again when I advance in the story.

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes