charlez

Nov 5, 2017
Then I don't know what to tell ya. I tested this for hours on my internal HDD and never replicated it once. Regardless Simple solution just use the patch.
did you read what i posted? I said the things i did worked i could play with no problems

Degeneracy

Nov 15, 2017
Also apologies, I've become conditioned to expect everyone is legitimately blaming MTL for every error; I mean they aren't wrong most times but after awhile you get tired of constantly having to say "it isn't the MTL this time :ROFLMAO:
It should be noted that the first time I played, it worked fine, until loading it a second time it threw out random errors, some times after clicking the exe, other times, few minutes into the game during area changes. Came here to see if it was just me and windows av didn't like the files when it ran a scan, or what, turns out it was a bug.

Also I always take games on this site as given, no troubleshooting by devs as many of these games are not fre"patreon"e so if it doesn't work, the games free, so no complaints here. It's also my joke about MTL as it's free so nobody should complain really.

Ninnuam

Aug 22, 2018
Sometimes the original files are left as backups in the files a translator provides. Only game that are in english (MTL or otherwise) are allowed for upload here. I can't speak for other uploaders but I would not upload an untranslated version of a game. If the files are already in the archive that is fine. There are plenty of places you can find a untranslated copy of this game if you need it.
Aah, thanks for the info.

bobjones9792

May 27, 2017
Has anyone gotten all seven pieces of the horn? Going through the cave gets me four, and the guy in the bar suggests the fifth is in hands of someone in the homeless section north of town, but otherwise I can't find the rest.

Also, for any Rpgmaker MV game, use cheat plugin on this site, very easy to get money/move faster/get items etc.

Edit: Nevermind, here's the locations.

1-4: Cave in various chests, first is early on laying out in open
5: Talk to man in bar until after second heart event, go to north of village, talk to blond guy, lose in cave, get vore scene, talk to blond guy, keep doing events with him and middle guy until you get horn.
6: In well, talk to guy next to it. May not unlock until after five.
7: Guard in front of entrance to cave has it, need high corruption then should be able to do heart events until he gives it to you.

There's really no way to 'win'. All endings, even the sixth, imply you sold your body, though the sixth means you got away.

Last edited:

Degeneracy

Nov 15, 2017
Has anyone gotten all seven pieces of the horn? Going through the cave gets me four, and the guy in the bar suggests the fifth is in hands of someone in the homeless section north of town, but otherwise I can't find the rest.

Also, for any Rpgmaker MV game, use cheat plug in on this site, very easy to get money/move faster/get items etc.
From what I gather, you need to loose in the 3rd part(vore scene) then talk to the homless in the NW part of the city. Got the horns but didn't go further.

LindLind

May 15, 2018
i get seven horn with do all naughty scene, last piece i get its in soldier

i didnt get mayor scene ,hole scene, and baby doll scene

i just get ending 2

Degeneracy

Nov 15, 2017
i get seven horn with do all naughty scene, last piece i get its in soldier

i didnt get mayor scene ,hole scene, and baby doll scene

i just get ending 2
of those I only had the hole scene, unsure about mayor or baby doll one. The hole requires the axe from the cave vendor on left(in the building before entering caves)

Degeneracy

Nov 15, 2017
Is that no animations in the sex scenes, even basic 2 frame ones? Have to ask as lots of games don't have the animated tag when they have animations lol.
I meant no animation, just couple picture changes, non animated. One pic depicts foreplay, next pic, insertion, last pic finale None of which are animated or anything.

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes