Doragor

Sep 9, 2018
To save some time
Gallery save
Sonia_and_the_Lusting_Village_ENG\Sonia and the Lusting Village_ENG\www\save

Been trying to link files but the site doesn't allow these extensions anymore, it has to be rar for some reason
Edit : Some scenes might give an error, be sure to use jap locale to avoid any errors.

Last edited:
Reactions: moi69 and Saxon

vessalius

Jan 23, 2018
This one is good, i barely translated the beginning then i got bored then someone MTL(ed) it

deeznuts420

Aug 15, 2018
mind sharing ?
Can do, but I must say I lost a few of them by name since I formatted my hard drive a while so I can only give you the ones that I remember from the top of my head (order by personal rating, not 100% accurate)

Hazumi and the Pregnation (by far my favorite)
Melty's Quest

Nekoronomicon (mostly gameover but neat little game)
Vitamin Quest and Drop Factory (been a while since I played those)
Koikatu (with mods)
Flying Princess Interbreed aka Tobihime
Erotic Trap Dungeon 2
Fallen Princess Lucia (Artstyle is a bit rough and the translation is not 100% completed last time I played)
Lisette Priestess of Pregnancy (it's alright but has its flaws)
Fallen Makina and the city of ruins (only a couple preg endings but the game is polished)
Super Deepthroat (used to have a bunch of cool mods)
Horny Bunny Girl Hana (fake Pregnancy)
Leannas Slice of Life (a bit lackluster)
Carnal Desire (Idea is cool but execution is mediocre)

These are the ones that come to my mind right now but I might have missed a couple good ones. I excluded rough MTL games from this list. All of these games are playable from start to finish without having to solve the davinci code reading engrish/moonrunes

Last edited:
Reactions: f9account

Arrakhis

Jul 5, 2017
To save some time
Gallery save
Sonia_and_the_Lusting_Village_ENG\Sonia and the Lusting Village_ENG\www\save

Been trying to link files but the site doesn't allow these extensions anymore, it has to be rar for some reason
Edit : Some scenes might give an error, be sure to use jap locale to avoid any errors.
Not working

edit:
after I put it obn file2 and replace it now working

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
It's the game as there was two posts about the error from the Japanese version. The MTL was done with the initial version of the game and it's missing the added content and the bugfixes from the latest version.

God damn it, so THAT's Why it worked for me. It impacts external HDDs only! Everything makes so much sense now. I just tested it on my extrnal drive and yeah I see the problem now. What a sneaky little bug.

Last edited:

Milfysenpai

Dec 31, 2018
Can do, but I must say I lost a few of them by name since I formatted my hard drive a while so I can only give you the ones that I remember from the top of my head (order by personal rating, not 100% accurate)

Hazumi and the Pregnation (by far my favorite)
Melty's Quest

Nekoronomicon (mostly gameover but neat little game)
Vitamin Quest and Drop Factory (been a while since I played those)
Koikatu (with mods)
Flying Princess Interbreed aka Tobihime
Erotic Trap Dungeon 2
Fallen Princess Lucia (Artstyle is a bit rough and the translation is not 100% completed last time I played)
Lisette Priestess of Pregnancy (it's alright but has its flaws)
Fallen Makina and the city of ruins (only a couple preg endings but the game is polished)
Super Deepthroat (used to have a bunch of cool mods)
Horny Bunny Girl Hana (fake Pregnancy)
Leannas Slice of Life (a bit lackluster)
Carnal Desire (Idea is cool but execution is mediocre)

These are the ones that come to my mind right now but I might have missed a couple good ones. I excluded rough MTL games from this list. All of these games are playable from start to finish without having to solve the davinci code reading engrish/moonrunes
Thanks Man , i have played some of them but will check out more , thanks.

Darx239

Sep 26, 2017
I need a mega link i can't download it from other links (my internet is shit:FacePalm:)(I live in the middle east:HideThePain:) so i really need mega links to download any game:cry:

Degeneracy

Nov 15, 2017
It should be noted that "External HD" means second hd, internal or external. I myself use ssd with hdd. Main post MTL error?

charlez

Nov 5, 2017
So here's the deal, I cannot replicate your issue. I talk to the guy by the well in the starting town and he gives me no issues:
View attachment 805643

The problem is not a bug with the game, but it would seem a problem exclusively to specific users. First off try the basics, Redownload the game with a different mirror, unpack using a different software (7-zip or winrar) disable your AV or create an exception for the game.exe. Additonally, this sounds dumb but try putting the game in a folder on the desktop and shorten the file patch. make it a short name as in very VERY rare cases path length can cause glitches. Try all those things in whatever order is most convenient to you. If the problem still persists you're going to have to do your own investigating as the game isn't the problem here.

That being said I don't mind testing for bugs so if you or anyone can give me specific instruction to try and replicate the issue ill try and find and fix it. This however like I said above doesn't appear to be the game itself or the translation. Actually a save would be even better.
OK. I reunpack the game with Banditzip using jap codefication. I changed the compatibility to win 8. And last i changed the name of the folder to a shorter one. All this this did the trick for me I played like for 3 hours with no problems

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
OK. I reunpack the game with Banditzip using jap codefication. I changed the compatibility to win 8. And last i changed the name of the folder to a shorter one. All this this did the trick for me I played like for 3 hours with no problems
Out of curiosity were you playing on a external Harddrive? At any time?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
It should be noted that "External HD" means second hd, internal or external. I myself use ssd with hdd. Main post MTL error?
An external hard drive meaning a hard drive that is not part of your computer, A USB thumbdrive for instance. External is external, it's clear enough in the OP. If it isn't inside your computer it is external. There is nothing wrong with the MTL aside from it being an MTL. The probelm listed in the OP refers to a problem with the game itself; a bug by the japanese developers. The patch is designed to make the game playable on a portable hard drive. If you are playing the game on your C:\ drive you are fine. If you are playing it on a drive that is inside yoru computer D:\, E:\ whatever it doesn't matter if it is an internal HDD it is fine. If you are on a hard drive that you plugged into you computer via USB connection, THAT is the problem.

Degeneracy

Nov 15, 2017
An external hard drive meaning a hard drive that is not part of your computer, A USB thumbdrive for instance. External is external, it's clear enough in the OP. If it isn't inside your computer it is external. There is nothing wrong with the MTL aside from it being an MTL. The probelm listed in the OP refers to a problem with the game itself; a bug by the japanese developers. The patch is designed to make the game playable on a portable hard drive. If you are playing the game on your C:\ drive you are fine. If you are playing it on a drive that is inside yoru computer D:\, E:\ whatever it doesn't matter if it is an internal HDD it is fine. If you are on a hard drive that you plugged into you computer via USB connection, THAT is the problem.
I am using a internal HDD, yet I kept getting those errors, hence the comment. Once I applied the patch, no errors. Also the MTL was a joke as it's 99% of complaints and any low star reviews.

Reactions: NyuNyu

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I am using a internal HDD, yet I kept getting those errors, hence the comment. Once I applied the patch, no errors. Also the MTL was a joke as it's 99% of complaints and any low star reviews.
Might want to report that to the developer if you can, they might want to know what it is that is causing the issue with your rig using an internal HDD. The developers were operating under the assumption it was only external HDDs so that could be good information to help fix it for everyone, or not if the bugfix already fixed it then there is probably no need. Just a thought tho.

Also apologies, I've become conditioned to expect everyone is legitimately blaming MTL for every error; I mean they aren't wrong most times but after awhile you get tired of constantly having to say "it isn't the MTL this time :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: CaiNanE

Hung Gen

Sep 16, 2017
I have to call bogus on the warning. I was playing from my internal hard drive and it still gave that error.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I have to call bogus on the warning. I was playing from my internal hard drive and it still gave that error.
The developer says otherwise, and my own personal testing was unable to even get the error to happen until I moved it to a portable HDD.

If you think the developer is wrong, then I suggest taking it up with them. I'm sure it would help them in figuring things out if they had more information :)

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes