The-Cub

Sep 5, 2017
so... is anyone able to play(not by the gallery) both the mayor and babydoll scenes?
In the Japanese trial version you get the mayor scenes by not wiling to pay 1000 for the permit and negotiate a lower price even for free.
This not possible in the translated version, so this is likely a glitch.
Possible this might also be true for the babydoll.

Astolph

Jan 15, 2018
Anyone know what the name of the GoblinEND bgm sound file is? Never heard that one before and for something that plays as a bad end theme it honestly sounds super different.

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
RPG maker we meet again... let's see if this time there aren't unnecessary oversized maps and running around bumping on shit trying to find new scenes...

K14M

Aug 22, 2019
What version of the game is there? On another site I found the Japanese version 2.2, and a link to the English one with a comment that the English version does not have the 7th ending and there is no 4th sex scene in the hotel.

Does your version have this?

Hung Gen

Sep 16, 2017
What version of the game is there? On another site I found the Japanese version 2.2, and a link to the English one with a comment that the English version does not have the 7th ending and there is no 4th sex scene in the hotel.

Does your version have this?
The opening post has all the informatiom, including links to the devoloper's blog and fan wiki. Version 58.3 if reading isn't something you care to follow.

K14M

Aug 22, 2019
The opening post has all the informatiom, including links to the devoloper's blog and fan wiki. Version 58.3 if reading isn't something you care to follow.
Do not powder my brains. In the first post, even the name of the version number is not indicated. It will be named Final, but this is not the final version. And where did you get version 58.3 if there is only 2.0 on the developer's site.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
You don't need a save. Go into recollection room and go right. There is a lever to unlock the whole gallery.
I think its because sometimes people want saves that could contain all outfits to equip rather than just an unlock of the gallery, some games lets say have outfits in game that change scenes depending on what you've equipped, just getting an unlock of the gallery might be limiting the player from seeing all the scenes with different outfits thus why Save's should always be included just in case.

Alex_Grey

Jul 4, 2020
I remember playing it a while ago and I couldn't get the Mayor scenes without the lever of the recollection room. Was it fixed or it's still impossible?

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes