Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Liked the new day, but I am even MORE concerned that the MC still has nothing on where Miyuki is. With the reveal of the cycle, the codex from a spirit and no sign of Miyuki. It's heart wrenching. I get WAY too connected to characters in VNs and seeing them in torment, trouble or losing them... it sucks. So, further waiting... thanks for dragging this out... you're killing me here.

Seriously though, I am enjoying this VN and what has been done... but it is tough at times. Keep up the good work.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Another useful shortcut for ren'py games in general is that right clicking the word skip at the bottom of the screen (as long as the dev hasn't remove it from the UI of course), will take you straight to the next choice or the last dialogue line you've previously read. You just have to make sure the "skip unread text" is disabled in preferences, otherwise you're also gonna skip content you haven't seen before.

I have four different saves btw (no mods and saved right at the last line of dialogue of the previous update) and all of them work perfectly fine, so it could be an issue with older save files or people saving at a "wrong" spot, like the middle of an image sequence for instance.

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
Liked the new day, but I am even MORE concerned that the MC still has nothing on where Miyuki is. With the reveal of the cycle, the codex from a spirit and no sign of Miyuki. It's heart wrenching. I get WAY too connected to characters in VNs and seeing them in torment, trouble or losing them... it sucks. So, further waiting... thanks for dragging this out... you're killing me here.

Seriously though, I am enjoying this VN and what has been done... but it is tough at times. Keep up the good work.
I get what u say but we readers know that Miyuki is in no immediate danger and of course the MC is gonna go Ham on the captors when he gets the chance but the point is before this arc the story seemed kinda settled down with MC learning stuff and establishing more characters and i think this kidnapping is necessary to quicken the pace and allowing MC to grow more into his role and as the main protagonist, as for dragging it out i think its justified as we knew that Miyuki is in no immediate danger and if it helps Talothral is a great writer so i am sure he has his reasons and also a satisfying end this arc, and ya i can't wait too :)

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
This is exactly the problem, I looked through the code, I had a couple of outsiders look through the code. Shaddy has looked through the mod's code, and there is nothing that should cause any of that. And it has been happening to some people (like I said 80+ people had access to this version before yesterday and no one has mentioned their saves breaking). So question is, what is different between me, Shaddy (and the 80+ others) and those whose saves have been broken.

What happens if you use the attached save file? It's just random testing save I have at the end of day 15.
EDIT: Also tagging nielsen145 if you wish to try the save.

Ok that save worked. I did notice that it was the Association path and not the Gorgon path. I was on the Gorgon path. Maybe the error is there somewhere

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Ok that save worked. I did notice that it was the Association path and not the Gorgon path. I was on the Gorgon path. Maybe the error is there somewhere
Double checked, that save I shared is on the gorgon path, as you don't meet Kiri when you visit the association (Gorgons & Li). So it does load old saves fine... hmm. So what has corrupted the saves itself is the question...

Reactions: BadBear

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
I get what u say but we readers know that Miyuki is in no immediate danger and of course the MC is gonna go Ham on the captors when he gets the chance but the point is before this arc the story seemed kinda settled down with MC learning stuff and establishing more characters and i think this kidnapping is necessary to quicken the pace and allowing MC to grow more into his role and as the main protagonist, as for dragging it out i think its justified as we knew that Miyuki is in no immediate danger and if it helps Talothral is a great writer so i am sure he has his reasons and also a satisfying end this arc, and ya i can't wait too :)
Yeah, I get it, and only so much can be done in a day. Like I said, I get this is the story... and I definitely enjoy Talothral's writing, so I am sure we will get a great pay off. Just leaves me anxious lol... thankfully I do bury myself in several games, so I only really get the anxiety when playing the newest updates :)

Flecc

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
For those with Exception Errors .Had the error come on day 15 save so dropped back to a save i had from day 12 and it ran through fine with no Errors .

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
I generally don't have much to say about this game besides how much I'm loving the storytelling you're doing. It jumps to the top of my queue every update because I want to see Alexander's continued growth as a sorcerer and, more importantly to me, as a clan leader.

His relationship with Miyuki is so well done, and the other potential LIs are coming along nicely. Susan and Aya are at the top of my wishlist for official introduction to the harem, but I'd love to see the interaction between Ms. Li and Susan if we bring Li around. Maybe there's some magic to have Li produce and heir for us (and you don't even have to make her younger; I love gilf Li).

I went the Gorgon route, so I'm wondering if there's some monstergirl sex in the future. Not sure how feasible that is, render-wise, but a Alexander and Chionne scene would be amazing.

All in all, amazing storytelling. Looking forward to more.
Not much has changed regarding my opinion of this VN since I last posted. It continues to deliver a great story and in this update, finding out about Alexander's status as a "new soul" and how that'll drive the story forward is a great touch.

It explains exactly why Alexander is as special as he is. How was Miyuki able to free herself from her family? She met a new soul. How was Susan able to pull herself from her depression and become something more? She met a new soul. How was Chionne saved from her fate? She met a new soul. How is GILF Li so damn irresistible? She just is, don't question it.

Like Shyguy1369, I can't wait to have Miyuki back in the house because she's my favourite LI in the game. She's literally perfect for Alexander.

But I am enjoying seeing Alexander starting to navigate the magical world more on his own. We get to see more of the no-nonsense attitude that made him so effective as a courier and we get to see how people react to that.

Fave part of this update, though, (besides having my interest piqued by Giganta), was the little moment with Aya. It was just perfect, imo.

Keep on keeping on Talothral. Can't wait to see what's next.

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Not much has changed regarding my opinion of this VN since I last posted. It continues to deliver a great story and in this update, finding out about Alexander's status as a "new soul" and how that'll drive the story forward is a great touch.

It explains exactly why Alexander is as special as he is. How was Miyuki able to free herself from her family? She met a new soul. How was Susan able to pull herself from her depression and become something more? She met a new soul. How was Chionne saved from her fate? She met a new soul. How is GILF Li so damn irresistible? She just is, don't question it.

Like Shyguy1369, I can't wait to have Miyuki back in the house because she's my favourite LI in the game. She's literally perfect for Alexander.

But I am enjoying seeing Alexander starting to navigate the magical world more on his own. We get to see more of the no-nonsense attitude that made him so effective as a courier and we get to see how people react to that.

Fave part of this update, though, (besides having my interest piqued by Giganta), was the little moment with Aya. It was just perfect, imo.

Keep on keeping on Talothral. Can't wait to see what's next.
Yeah, I think that's the thing, I just really want Miyuki back, because she is definitely my favourite LI with Susan a very close second.

How is GILF Li so damn irresistible? She just is, don't question it.
I love this 'Just don't question it.' lol

Brother Lui

Jan 15, 2019
Talothral as you can sense in his previous game Terminus Reach: Sentinel is a great story writter, sure if this was a book that you have baught from the bookstore I doudt anyone would stop reading with Miyuki absent even if they had to sleep fewer hours to go to work. We would all reach the point that Miyuki is safe and we would sleep peacefully with no anxius what is going on but a VN needs time to be created and sadly it doesn't finish in 2 days magicaly :( So we will have to wait when and how will be saved Miyuki with hard times till then.

p.s. Also I don't believe Talothral is a writter who sacrifice the protagonists as another one in here :mad: So be calm :)

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Android port of
Sorcerer [v0.16.0]
Download:
with ShaddyModda Mod
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All my ports now have textbox opacity slider and text size slider which can be found in preferences.You can also change your name anytime mid-game using Change MC Name button found in menu.
Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Yeah, I get it, and only so much can be done in a day. Like I said, I get this is the story... and I definitely enjoy Talothral's writing, so I am sure we will get a great pay off. Just leaves me anxious lol... thankfully I do bury myself in several games, so I only really get the anxiety when playing the newest updates :)
At least we can look forward to quick updates for kill some of that anxiety, imagine waiting months after a cliffhanger like some games do.

Last edited:

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
At least we can look forward to quick updates for kill some of that anxiety, imagine waiting months after a cliffhanger like some games do.
Yeah. There have been VNs like that as well. It's why I started playing several. Plus when you see how Talothral really has his story planned SO far in advance, it's comforting to know the updates are regular enough to rest easy in between. It's mostly in the moment :)

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Fast update! Very nice. This game continues to look great while maintaining a solid story line all while updating at a great pace.

I'm hoping to see some of the characters we've been introduced to get some action. Big girl Dagna is on top of my list at the moment followed by Sabrina and Aya. If we can start building the dynasty with all or any of them included, count me as a happier player than I already am.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.16.0 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Talothral
the game is awesome.the concept and story is very interesting. just wanna know how much of the game is completed?(how many days are there gonna be)
The original manuscript is 35/36ish chapters, so 20 or so days more (give or take). The amount is still changing due to writing new material and rewriting some of the old material to cover all the options that choices opened up.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
The original manuscript is 35/36ish chapters, so 20 or so days more (give or take). The amount is still changing due to writing new material and rewriting some of the old material to cover all the options that choices opened up.
I don't know if I read this right but those that mean this will in end in a month and a half(in-game days). I would had loved this keep going past the estimated 35/36ish chapters.

Reactions: isotope

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
I don't know if I read this right but those that mean this will in end in a month and a half(in-game days). I would had loved this keep going past the estimated 35/36ish chapters.
I can understand that people would want it to continue for a long time, but each story needs to end eventually.

And there is my mental health aspect. If everything goes as planned by end of this year the story is completed, meaning I've worked on this project non-stop for one and a half years, excluding the three or so months to write the original story as that was years ago. So it is time to tell some other story, and it isn't a secret, for the next one I'll return to the Terminus Reach.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I can understand that people would want it to continue for a long time, but each story needs to end eventually.

And there is my mental health aspect. If everything goes as planned by end of this year the story is completed, meaning I've worked on this project non-stop for one and a half years, excluding the three or so months to write the original story as that was years ago. So it is time to tell some other story, and it isn't a secret, for the next one I'll return to the Terminus Reach.
I don't want this one to end but I also really want to see more from Terminus Reach, I'm torn now.

Quick question though, will we play 46 days in-game or will there be some time skips? A good time skip could show some immediate consequences to your actions and make the progression feel more realistic.

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes