RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
:unsure: I keep hearing that word but... it still eludes me ;)

I'll keep writing and doing stuff as long as there are people who want to read them, just need to alternate the settings now and then for my own mental health.

I love all of my settings and I don't want to burn out of them, which is I generally rotate 5 or 6 different settings for my writing, some I write more often, some when I'm in the right mood.
Take your time and stay healthy! :)

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Man, what is it with everyone wanting me to make an unending game? People usually want games to be finished ;)
I dont mind finished games, but not with open ends or without a solved plot. You made a very good game and threw us newcomers in a complex society filled with traditions, intrigues, own laws and the goodwill to survive this mess and protect our little but growing house...of course we prefer to see us succeed instead of finishing a single enemy and then reach the end of the world you created. Its one of the best games here and in my personal top 3 male protagonist games.
I understand your point, after 20 months work on the same game a break is more than welcome. My point is just i cant wait to continue this games outstanding story, lift more secrets, become a big house, learn more about our own heritage, ... maybe make world changing choices, at least for the magical part of it, ...
In short, you made poor me addicted and talk about cold turkey :cry:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I do love this story, it is one of my faves but I am also invested in TRS and want to see what's next for those guys and girls.

I also hate people being bored and having nothing to do.....

So I propose Talo work on both games at the same time and then everyone will be happy ...... well, nearly everyone, one person will be on the verge of a breakdown so I suppose they can have Sundays off because I am a kind and loving soul.

It's win/win really.

I'm a fucking genius.

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
Man, what is it with everyone wanting me to make an unending game? People usually want games to be finished ;)

But in all seriousness, yes, this part of the story is ending fairly soon, even from a technical standpoint as it is getting quite large and I would have to split the game regardless. And that being said, a big portion of what has been said by Virulenz will be more or less covered one way or other, but there are some that aren't, partially because they are part of the larger world narrative and aren't directly tied to this particular story.

And I've said it before, I'm not ruling out returning to this after the current story is done, I just need to keep my promise with TRS and do something else for a while. I mean it has been quite intense one and half years by now, 20 months probably once all is done and dusted... missing my original deadline by two months :oops: Ah well...
Not unending, just six seasons and a movie.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I dont mind finished games, but not with open ends or without a solved plot. You made a very good game and threw us newcomers in a complex society filled with traditions, intrigues, own laws and the goodwill to survive this mess and protect our little but growing house...of course we prefer to see us succeed instead of finishing a single enemy and then reach the end of the world you created. Its one of the best games here and in my personal top 3 male protagonist games.
I understand your point, after 20 months work on the same game a break is more than welcome. My point is just i cant wait to continue this games outstanding story, lift more secrets, become a big house, learn more about our own heritage, ... maybe make world changing choices, at least for the magical part of it, ...
In short, you made poor me addicted and talk about cold turkey :cry:
I mean, he could leave some plotlines unresolved and continue them in sequel, that is set some time in the future, since i need epilogue for this one where i get my gorgon kids ;)

Reactions: D Dog

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
This is all the protection Alexander needs
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Great update as always, glad we finaly got to lewd Oriana, have been waiting for that:love:, and lewding Lan came as a plesant suprise.
She's awesome too! I laughed a lot seeing that scene, lol

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018

But in all seriousness, yes, this part of the story is ending fairly soon, even from a technical standpoint as it is getting quite large and I would have to split the game regardless. And that being said, a big portion of what has been said by Virulenz will be more or less covered one way or other, but there are some that aren't, partially because they are part of the larger world narrative and aren't directly tied to this particular story.

And I've said it before, I'm not ruling out returning to this after the current story is done, I just need to keep my promise with TRS and do something else for a while. I mean it has been quite intense one and half years by now, 20 months probably once all is done and dusted... missing my original deadline by two months :oops: Ah well...
Well basically you are one of the most trusted developers in terms of deadlines and your story writing is very good. Also game has really captivating and loveable story and really different characters, nearly all other games using same models with different hair, tattoo customization and you are bringing models like trools, fairies, grannies.

In a way, you are like a safe heaven for the people who bored from tons of incest, tons of milfs, tons of young girls and college/school theme. Why wouldnt people want an unedning game from you? Thats being said, will there be another game in this story? Sequel, prequel, fall of tamara, rise of House Ward etc? Or will you continue with a very different game in different setting? :D

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
Maie is my favorite side character. If you watch closely, she is constantly in the background killing demon imps. I think she's zapped at least 4 since she was introduced to the story.

Xathras

Feb 3, 2020

Great update as always, glad we finaly got to lewd Oriana, have been waiting for that:love:, and lewding Lan came as a plesant suprise.

It reminds me of some anime series where various people keep getting maimed by a female character when she's angry. Though it's usually the male character (i.e., Ryo Saeba getting hammered by Kaori or Lum electrocuting Ataru) who gets the treatment, not some minion.

C$Money

Oct 15, 2017
You only need the RPA for it, the scripts are included in the later updates. That being said, I only have uncompressed day33.rpa which you can download from:

It's about 230 MB. Just extract it to the /game folder.
Thanks, life saver. Does the JokerLeader mod for Day 35 include Day 33?

Nov 26, 2021
Hey Talothral

Is the game close to ending, I was on your patreon and read there's one potential ending I think in the update, only ask since it's v0.35.0 and was excited to see
was definitely hoping there was a lot more still to come

Thanks for info in advance, love the game

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hey Talothral

Is the game close to ending, I was on your patreon and read there's one potential ending I think in the update, only ask since it's v0.35.0 and was excited to see
was definitely hoping there was a lot more still to come

Thanks for info in advance, love the game
It's ending on about 3 more updates then on to the sequel for Terminus Reach.

Theatrikos

Oct 19, 2019
Hello everyone... I think I missed an update, cause inn my game files there is no day 33... Can someone upload its rpa file?

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes