thornum

Dec 29, 2019
i liked this game. good graphics, captivating storie, endearing characters, nice spell effects, and good bestiary and mythical creatures.
I look forward to the continuation :) ^^ very good job!!

Reactions: Talothral

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020

I'm in a good mood so I decided to push this out earlier then I had originally planned.
So here it is, thank you for your patience! And please enjoy!
The update from 0.10.0 to 0.11.0: Extract the files from the zip-file in to game folder and overwrite the gui.rpa, images.rpa and scripts.rpa.
Note!
You might need to rollback when you load your save.
Windows/Linux:
Mac:
Update from 0.10.0 to 0.11.0:

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
Sorcerer [v0.11.0] [Talothral] - Original Size: 1.29GB

Compressed version
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

Download PC (336MB): - -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Thanks to both of you! For the Update AND for shrinking it down!
We all love it!

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
I'm confused. There's a creampie tag but no vaginal sex tag. Is it just cumming in the mouth or is this missing that tag?

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
i liked this game. good graphics, captivating storie, endearing characters, nice spell effects, and good bestiary and mythical creatures.
I look forward to the continuation :) ^^ very good job!!
I actually did a decent amount of research on various mythological creatures when I originally wrote this, although there are parts that I still need to rewrite simply due lack of models for some creatures and improvise others as there are no real descriptions of them but that's the fun part.

Not sure Li can carry any heirs given her age but i'll give it a damn good try.
The best part is trying, right? >.>

Reactions: TundraLupus

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The best part is trying, right? >.>
Absolutely.

Doesn't hurt that Li is a great character and surprisingly attractive considering her age.

One of the fun parts about this and Terminus are the character models. Always love seeing unique models especially when they look good.

I do believe this is the first VN i've read with an amputee LI. Surprised I haven't seen it before considering that's a kink in itself but there you go, you've broke new ground and a great character aswell.

ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
Talothral

The best part is trying, and having fun with it even add your own spice to the lore mythology (you're giving us a enjoyable story, even if you left out the erotic scenes I'd still get excited to play it). This is one of those games that put a smile on my mug every time I play it

Reactions: woody and Talothral

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Absolutely.

Doesn't hurt that Li is a great character and surprisingly attractive considering her age.

One of the fun parts about this and Terminus are the character models. Always love seeing unique models especially when they look good.

I do believe this is the first VN i've read with an amputee LI. Surprised I haven't seen it before considering that's a kink in itself but there you go, you've broke new ground and a great character aswell.
I loved Li's model when I saw it. It was just one of those little moments when you see something and you just know that that's the character. And I do confess, she is the only model that I haven't modified in any way. As for Susan, well I like her and the story would be so much poorer without her in it. And truth to be told, I never considered the kink aspect of the amputee really, I'm aware that it exists but it really never consciously crossed my mind during her creation, it just one of those things again that fit.

And yeah, I like making unique models, and occasionally they end up really weird. But at the same time, why not? We can make aliens relatively cheap, so why not make aliens that look, aliens? So... as long as I can keep making these you get to enjoy the unique, the weird, and the occasional what the fuck were you thinking? ;) Good looking will be optional though :p

Reactions: TundraLupus

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
;) Good looking will be optional though :p
I don't think any of the characters in either game have been ugly.

Well, while I can't exactly call Qivian attractive she did have her charms. She got cute as hell personality wise as she opened up more.

Even the Gorgons in all their glory have their attractive traits. I personally wouldn't want to get too close to their hair cos hair that can eat me is a bit scary, i'm sure the MC will cope somehow.

I don't think i've seen a single ugly model in this ...... yet.

Well, maybe the necromancer guy, he wasn't exactly good looking. Showing off his boner like that. Ahh skeletal sex puns.

Alodjinn

Sep 6, 2018
Always a pleasure to play the new content and eagerly waiting for the next .
I think i found a typo when i was replaying the previous chapter.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As the character wasn't present and we didn't know either name.
nevertheless the new chapter does bring interesting development for the new house building but also the intense loyalty of the gorgon .
I hope we have a similar option in the li path for recruiting Hannah.

Reactions: BarbarrossaNA

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Always a pleasure to play the new content and eagerly waiting for the next .
I think i found a typo when i was replaying the previous chapter.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As the character wasn't present and we didn't know either name.
nevertheless the new chapter does bring interesting development for the new house building but also the intense loyalty of the gorgon .
I hope we have a similar option in the li path for recruiting Hannah.
Probably an error in the original script since I use search and replace to switch from the names to ren'py tags. Well fixed and will be in 0.12.0 as it is a minor cosmetic thing. Thanks.

4.40 star(s) 141 Votes