Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Just played both paths. I prefer grogon path.
By the by, add Shotgun or any other heavy gun please.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
well so much for my plans to be faithful to one girl for my first play true

you see I was enjoying the option to do whatever I want until

the end of the game where the game be like
fuck you. You're getting a harem and you're going to like it

although I'm disappointed about that it is still a great game though
(y)
If it is about Miyuki you can still reject her on day 12, sort of, while she does confess to you it isn't completely locked down yet. Obviously, while it is written like a harem from the start, I'm still allowing some choice. Beyond that, unless there is a bug you shouldn't end up having sex with most of the characters without explicitly agreeing to it.

Edit: And no, you won't be fucked up at the end of the game either if you try to be monogamous, you just get a different ending. Unless you make other choices that will screw you over, which can happen.

Last edited:

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Talothral will we get another chance the get the Fairy if we chose the Gorgone Path?
No, the fairy is exclusive to the other path. But saying that, it doesn't mean that there aren't other possible options coming up be it in the gorgon path, or somewhere else (or outside of paths).

first things first thank you so much for responding to my message

and I think you misunderstand me I actually love love Miyuki and the MC I think they make a pretty cute couple

problem is for my first playthrough I only want to sleep with Miyuki

and reject the other girls

but near the end of the game Miyuki came to me and told me I had to have more than one lover whether I want to or not

and the thing is I don't want to have mistresses
Oh, that, yeah, how to phrase this...No, it isn't that you HAVE to have more than one lover, it is just how they do it in the "hidden side of the world" so to say. There is a more in-depth explanation later on why they do it like that, but harem isn't mandatory. If you want to be with Miyuki alone? Go ahead, you get the option to do so.

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
No, the fairy is exclusive to the other path. But saying that, it doesn't mean that there aren't other possible options coming up be it in the gorgon path, or somewhere else (or outside of paths).
:cry:

that is not so great :p but the Gorgons are waaay better than these Demonhunters in my opinion, maybe on third or fourth playthrough ;)

Sep 3, 2020

Oh, that, yeah, how to phrase this...No, it isn't that you HAVE to have more than one lover, it is just how they do it in the "hidden side of the world" so to say. There is a more in-depth explanation later on why they do it like that, but harem isn't mandatory. If you want to be with Miyuki alone? Go ahead, you get the option to do so.
oh thank you thank you thank you

I love how Mc is an actual gentleman
and he's not sex crazy

and he treats all the women around him

with dignity and respect even the monster girls regardless what they look like

and one more question

on my second playthrough if I wanted to get with a gorgon girl do I have the option:whistle:

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
:cry:

that is not so great :p but the Gorgons are waaay better than these Demonhunters in my opinion, maybe on third or fourth playthrough ;)
I have to think about how to answer this more diplomatically :p But time and place, while it is time for Gorgon's to shine more, Kiri and her crew will get a roughly equal amount of content bit later when it makes sense. So more for other playthroughs as well ;)

oh thank you thank you thank you

I love how Mc is an actual gentleman
and he's not sex crazy

and he treats all the women around him

with dignity and respect even the monster girls regardless what they look like

and one more question

on my second playthrough if I wanted to get with a gorgon girl do I have the option:whistle:
Hmmm... in an exclusive relationship? No. Otherwise? At best maybe with a bi-pedal gorgon. And at the moment maybe is all I can say.

Reactions: Simulacrum29
Sep 3, 2020
I have to think about how to answer this more diplomatically :p But time and place, while it is time for Gorgon's to shine more, Kiri and her crew will get a roughly equal amount of content bit later when it makes sense. So more for other playthroughs as well ;)

Hmmm... in an exclusive relationship? No. Otherwise? At best maybe with a bi-pedal gorgon. And at the moment maybe is all I can say.
ooooh ok;)

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
as expected i'm pretty sure you have planned something good for the demon hunters.
all i'm saying is "monster girls" > "monster hunters" ;)

and as others already said, mad probs for the protag he is an honest awsome guy

Reactions: TundraLupus

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Okay so, there is an error in the script if you aren't on a Miyuki's path, god knows how that got past since I tested it. Anyway, bug fix for that
Extract the scripts.rpa to the /game folder and overwrite the old one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Repuci
Sep 3, 2020
as expected i'm pretty sure you have planned something good for the demon hunters.
all i'm saying is "monster girls" > "monster hunters" ;)

and as others already said, mad probs for the protag he is an honest awsome guy
brother do not get me started on the protagonist

he is one of the reasons I hope

this game never ends

he is one of the best mc characters on any adult game

I don't know how I could ever go back to playing other mc in other adult games

1 he actually a person that doesn't want to fuck everything in sight

2 and he actually treat the women in his life with dignity and respect

3 and unlike main characters in adult game he's not being nice to the women so that he can get them into bed
like for example when he helped the to homeless girls he did not want to sleep with them he just wanted to help

5 and regardless of how Monster Girls may look he treats them well with the same respect he treats other people

6 and if you choose the option he doesn't even sleep around with different women

I will be completely heartbroken when this game ends I only
hope the developer will keep making main characters like this
(y) :(

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
i just got one question about the airy did it kiss help us like i got a feel it increase our luck or something but i cant be sure with asking you

Hotkillerz

May 1, 2017
i dont know if this has been reported but every time my chactwer hands her the phone that is now hers my game crashes.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/day11.rpy", line 988, in script
    if MiuykiL == False:
  File "game/day11.rpy", line 988, in <module>
    if MiuykiL == False:
NameError: name 'MiuykiL' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    if MiuykiL == False:
  File "C:\Users\chamb\OneDrive\Desktop\Sorcerer-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\chamb\OneDrive\Desktop\Sorcerer-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\chamb\OneDrive\Desktop\Sorcerer-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
    if MiuykiL == False:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Sorcerer 0.11.0
Tue Dec 08 15:23:39 2020

Repuci

May 1, 2017
i dont know if this has been reported but every time my chactwer hands her the phone that is now hers my game crashes.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    if MiuykiL == False:
    if MiuykiL == False:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    if MiuykiL == False:
  File "C:\Users\chamb\OneDrive\Desktop\Sorcerer-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\chamb\OneDrive\Desktop\Sorcerer-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\chamb\OneDrive\Desktop\Sorcerer-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
    if MiuykiL == False:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Sorcerer 0.11.0
Tue Dec 08 15:23:39 2020
Look at this fix, maybe that's what you need

https://f95zone.to/threads/sorcerer-v0-11-0-talothral.58369/page-21#post-4702736

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
i think the vemon thing is a great gift my thinking they likely sell a small about of it to other for many thing knowing it there race safe from it so that mean if someone try to kill us using there vemon unless we friend with there race nothing can stop the vemon so being immune to there venom will likely save us a few time

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
This doesn't fix the crash i reported. that crash i just reported literally forces u to the title screen if u hit ignore.
According to the traceback the error is in the line that is fixed in the patch. If that doesn't fix it, attach a save file and I'll check can I make it crash on my end with it.

4.40 star(s) 141 Votes